╬10╬ ;;MT>>>;;

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Byung-ah, lets go home!" L called.

"I'm walking with Yoomi. You go." L.Joe waved them goodbye. But L felt uncomfortable. He walked to him.

"Sohee?" He ask.

"She with Yoomi I think. Their last period was art right?"

"Think so. Sungjong is waiting for her as well at the gate."

"Okay. You can go. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Nah, them lot are going Hongdae. I don't feel like going." L looked over at the loud bunch going out of the gate. "I'll just walk with you guys."

"Sure. Oh, she's here. Yah, hurry!" He called the two girls coming out of the school building. Yoomi waved at him.

"Yah, don't wait for me. I can come by myself." Yoomi said trying not to look at L who was smiling at her. "L-Let's go." She waved at Sohee as she ran to Sungjong..

"Eung." L.Joe stuck beside her as they walked. "So what are you going to cook today?"

"Let's order. I don't want to cook." She took out her hot pack from her pocket and gave it to L.Joe. "Its so cold today..."

"Thanks. But I don't want to order. We have ingredients to cooks with. Its going to go off soon."

"Okay. But you know I can't cook."

"Shall I cook then?" L asked. Both of them turned to him.

"You can cook?" Yoomi ask. He shrugged.

"Basics."

"Its okay. We'll-" "Cook for us then." L.Joe blurted. He pulled L by his shoulder. "Kim Myungsoo's Special! Go go go!"

"*BEEP* this dude." Yoomi muttered.

 

Ricky and Changjo were playing video games. They bickered with each other. Changjo’s phone than rang. “Give me a sec." He looked at his screen then let out a groan.

"Wae?" Ricky ask pausing the game.

"This girl won't leave me alone. Screw it. I'll just blow at her." He said before picking up the phone. "Yah, Kim Saeri. You know me. I only keep girls for one night. No longer. You know why I do that? Cuz I am not making it obvious that I'm gay. Don't ever call me again!" He ended the call and threw the phone at the side. He turned and reached out his controller from Ricky who stared at him with confusion.

"So....so what if you're gay....?" Ricky ask. He felt a little hope.

"Huh? Ahh...that." Changjo scratched his head. "I...I lied! Yea, I lied. To keep her away." He lied.

"So you're not gay?" "Hm? No." He lied again.

"Ahh..." His hope got broken within a second.

There was awkward silence but luckily the door opened. "Hyung, you're back." Ricky said and stood up.

"Mm. My friend is here as well.," L.Joe replied. Yoomi walked in followed by L. L.Joe closed the door behind.

"Annyeong, Yoomi." Changjo said and went to her. ,"Do you want to play game?"

"Hm? What game?" She ask taking off her shoes.

"That one." He pointed at the TV. "Come on." He grabbed her hand and led her in front of tv.

"Yah, let go off her hand." L.Joe said.

"What? Okay." He was about to let go when she wrapped her arms around his arm.,

"Who are you to tell us to do anything?" She said and smiled.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." L interrupted as he was completely getting ignored.

"Oh, you're Myungsoo?" Changjo said. "L.Joe talked about you a lot. Too much as if we already know you."

"I'm Ricky." Ricky said. "He's Changjo."

"Ah..."

"They just came to Korea,." L.Joe said. "We'll get changed. You can sit there or do you want to borrow my clothes?"

"Can I?" "Yeah, Yoomi, we'll get changed first."

"Kkay." Yoomi said letting go of his hand and grabbing the controller. "Sorry, Changjo. Ahh, I haven’t played this before…”

--some hrs later—

“What are you making?” L.Joe ask looking at L who was cutting tofu. He leaned against the counter.

“How long has the kimchi’s been in the fridge? It nearly got all mushy, so im gonna use all to make kimchi jjigae, kimchi pancake.”

“Oh, I dunno. Our parent been gone for a while so we don’t know.” He replied. “I didn’t know you cook though.”

“I baked cake for you when we were little.” L said turning on the gas stove.

“Yeah, I remember that. The best bakery I know Kim Myungsoo.”

“You’re making me blush.” L joked as he laughed.

“Stupid.” L.Joe hit him before he went to the living room. “Havent you guys had enough?” He ask Changjo and Yoomi.

“She broke your record.” Changjo said. “Now im tring to beat hers. And it is not easy. I thought you said you hadn’t played this.”

“Luck I guess.” Yoomi said.

“Ah, Jonghyun-ah, Changhyun-ah, we’re going MT this summer. Andy uncle is organizing this trip. You guys can come.”

“I’ll go if Ricky goes.” Changjo said.

“If you guys are going, then okay.” Ricky shrugged. “Do we need to pay?”

“I don’t think so. Uncle is rich, so he would pay.”

“Guys! Come, its ready!” They heard L call.

“Coming, let’s go eat. Its Myungsoo special.” L.Joe said. They stopped the game and went to the seats.

“Oo. You made all this?” Ricky ask.

“Yea, the kimchi was about to go mushy so it might taste weird.” L said as he sat down. “Lets eat.”

L.Joe slurped the soup first then smiled, “As expected, Lee Myungsoo and his cooking.”

“Mm. Tasty.” Changjo said biting on a piece of the pancake. “Our Ricky can also cook.”

“Eyy, I’m not good as him though.” Ricky said.

“Yoomi, you should learn from him. Whats with your cooking?” L.Joe joked but was serious.

“Jerk…go bald…” Yoomi mumbled. “It’s yummy, L-shii.” She smiled as she gave him a thumbs up.

“Stop bickering.” L said. “Lets eat happily.”

 

[MT Day]

"Hyung, hurry up!" Ricky called. They were all packed to go MT. Ricky, Changjo and Yoomi were waiting at the doorstep waiting for L.Joe.

"This jerk, what is he doing?" Yoomi mumbled. Then loud rushed footsteps came running down.

"This good looking guy needs time to get dressed." L.Joe smiled as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

"Go bald." She said. "Let's go or we'll miss them." She walked out. Ricky and Changjo followed her.

"You go bald." L.Joe mumbled rolling his eyes.

 

"Right, everyone here?" Sir Andy shouts. The class muttered. "Okay, in the coach!"

"Ssaem!" A student called.

"What?" "Who are these two people?"

"Ah, they will be join us. Ricky and Changjo. Get in the coach first, and they'll introduce themselves." The students did what they were told to do.

Changjo was about to get in when Ricky pulled him by the side. "Yah, are you sure you want to go? I mean...we are like 2 years younger than them and we don't even know them."

"Yoomi and L.Joe are here. Come on. Let's at least enjoy this. You made this choice." Changjo swung his arms over his shoulder and pulled him in to the coach. "Let's have fun, yeah?"

"That’s cuz I though you wanted to go." Ricky said, still not sure whether to go or not.

The two sat in front of Yoomi, who was sitting alone. Behind her, INFINITE and L.Joe sat at the end of the coach. The trip hadn't even started, they already were excited. They were the only one excited.

"Changjo. Ricky. Stand up and introduce yourself." Sir Andy called.

"Neh, hyung." Changjo stood up pulling Ricky up with him.

'Hyung?' 'Did he call sir 'hyung'?' 'Weirdo...but cute.' The coach was like bees buzzing about not knowing when to stop talking

"I'm Changjo and he's Ricky. We just came for a visit from US. We are friends of Byunghun. And Andy hyung is...an ajjusshi who forced me to call him 'hyung'." Changjo flashed an innocent smile, but Sir Andy flashed him a deadly glare and mouthed him, 'Sit down before I spank you.'

"Question!" Suzy called. "Are you single?"

Changjo looked at Ricky, Ricky looked at Changjo. They both looked at Sir Andy then back at Suzy. "Umm, no. Our lovers are back in US." Changjo said and smiled at Suzy, which was fake.

"Oh, darn it." Suzy cursed as she went moody.

"Yah, their girlfriends are in US. Just approach them, as I'd the girlfriends would see you." Kemy whispered as she nudged her friend, as she rolled her eyes.

"Shall I?" Suzy smiled. Kemy shrugged.

"If you have any questions, you boys. Come to me or go to your friends." Sir Andy said.

"Neh, ajus-hyung." Changjo said and sat down pulling Ricky down with him.

 

The coach drove off. The back of the bus were loud, INFINITE and L.Joe were too excited for some reason. The middle section was just talking. They were the ones who went just because INFINITE and L.Joe went. The front people....They were dead quiet. They were the ones who only came so they can please the teachers.

 

"Yoomi." L.Joe sat beside the empty seats beside her as he took off her ear phone from her ears.

"What?" She took it back, inserting one ear phone in her ear. "If it's something stupid, go bald."

"Stop with go bald thing. Anyway, if there is, we and INFINITE might go squirrel hunting later. Want to join?" He smiled. But she gave him the what-the-fukk look.

"Squirrel hunting?" She repeated. Suzy, who was sitting not very far, ears stood up and whispered, "Squirrel Hunting?"

"Yeah, it sounds weird but it's could be fun."

"What about Sohee?"

"Sungjong begged her. He said he'll carry her."

"Oh. No thanks. I'll stay here, with your uncle."

"Wae? Come. It'll be fun." "Lee Byunghun, squirrel hunting? Fun?"

"Yeah. I'll carry you. On my back."

"Go bald." "On my arms."

"I rather go bald. Yah, go away. Ask the two at the back." Yoomi said.

"Your choice. Go bald, Yoon Yoomi." L.Joe mumbled before kneeling on the seat facing Changjo and Ricky. “You want to go squirrel hunting later?" L.Joe asked as if it was a normal thing.

Both, Ricky and Changjo also the him the What-the-fukk look. "Hyung. Are you okay,,?"

"What? It’ll be fun."

"No thanks." Ricky said. "Changjo?"

"Is Yoomi going?" Changjo ask earning a glare from L.Joe.

"Why do you want to know?" L.Joe glares at him. "Approach her and you're dead."

"Geez, calm. And no, I don't want to go squirrel hunting." He said.

"You guys so boring." L.Joe made a face and went back to his seat.

"So, do they want to come?" L ask. L.Joe shook his head. His phone then rang.

"Chunji?" L.Joe read and picked it up. "Yea, Chunji?"

'What are you doing?'

"I was off to MT with my class and Jonghyun and Changhyun. Isn't it late? Why aren’t you sleeping?? You have school tomorrow."

'Whatever. How's the maknaes?'

"They're joined us as well." L.Joe looked out of the window 'enjoying' the car views.

'Hm? They're allowed?'

"Yeah, ah I didn't tell you. Uncle Andy is like my teacher. He let them since he was the one who organized this MT."

'Oh, really? What about your parents? Are they okay with it? And Andy hyung as well, do they know about him?'

"Parents went off to their trips. They don't know. And shouldn't know so like keep it a secret."

'Kkay. I'll hang up now. Catch ya later.' Chunji let out a yawn.

"Mm. Sleep well. Don't sleep in class."

'Fix yourself first, idiot.' He then hung up. L.Joe let out a chuckle.

"Who was it?" L asked.

"Ah, Chunji. My close friend of all time."

"Why isn't he here?"

"Why do you think? He has to study in US. I was planning to make the rest come to Korea when they have holiday."

 

"Aish, so boring this ride." Kemy hissed after waking up from her nap.

"Calm, friend. We'll get here soon." Suzy mumbled.

"This is no fun." "Yea, ah. It seems like our oppas are going hunting..."

"Don’t tell me you want to go as well." Kent asks.

"What? No. While they're gone, Yoomi is alone. Meaning it's our chance."