╬ 00200 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

“Yes, they are. Now don’t be so rude and lead him to his room.” Mum scolded at me. I frowned at her.

“Where’s his room?” I asked annoyed.

“Ah, he’s sharing with you.” Mum said.

“WHAT?!” I shouted. “He’s a guy! I’m a girl!”

“So? You two even bathe together. .” She replied with a shrugged.

“Urgh…where’s he going to sleep…?” I said trying to find a way so he wouldn’t sleep in my room.

“Your bed is a trundle bed…”

“It is? Since when?!” Okay, since when was it a trundle bed…? How come I don’t know my own bed…?

“Since the beginning… Now go.” She ordered.

“Fine. Follow me, douchebag.” I mumbled.

“Eung!” L.joe smiled and followed me. I stood by my bedroom door and directed him to go inside. “Haha, it’s gonna be fun.” He cheered as he jumped on my bed.

“Haha.” I mimicked him. “Get off my bed.” I kneeled down and looked at the bottom of the bed to see if it was a trundle bed. I did notice there wasn’t a gap when it first arrived. I thought it was new design so I ignored it. “Is this really a trundle bed..?”

“Let me see.” He got off the bed and looked around the bed. He bent down grabbing something at the side of the bed. He pulled it. And a bed appeared. Heol. It is a trundle bed. How come I didn’t know?

“Daebak. It been more than two years and I didn’t know it was a trundle bed…”

“Hm. Kinda cool. I’ll sleep at the bottom.” He said.

“Of course you are.” I replied with a ‘duhh’ face.

“I’m gonna go wash up.” He said. “And bring up my luggage from downstairs.”

“What? No. I’m sleeping.” I took out my night wear.

“You’re not gonna shower?”

“Heol…you forgot…I always shower in the morning, idiot…”

“Ah…”

“Whatever. Go. I need to change.” I pointed at the door signalling him to go.

“I’m going. There’s not to see anyway…” He shut the door. I hopped into my bed after changing.

“Aigoo…he’s looks got much better…but his personality…” I groaned. “I did miss him though to be honest. I need to sleep.” I pulled up the duvet and got my phone from the side table. I set the alarm and went to sleep.

 

I was woken up when the light hit my eyes. I squinted and saw L.Joe with his facing me. My eyes widened as he turned to the side. He has abs?! I could see the muscles at the side.

“Ah…so refreshing.” He ruffled his hair. “Oh, Yoomi. Did I wake you up?” He fully face me. I started to get hot. I could feel my cheeks grow red. I quickly covered my face with the duvet.

“Where some clothes will you?!” I said.

“I will. Just go to sleep. I’ll be done soon.” He said and went out. After a while, he came up carrying his luggage. He took out his night wear which was only short. “Good night, Mi-ah.” He said and turned off the light.

“Night.” I replied.

 

*Beep beep beep* I reached out my hands to my phone and turned the alarm off. “Awoo…” I yawned and stretched. “So tired…” I sat up and scratched my head before standing up. I forgot L.Joe was down there so I accidentally stepped on him causing him to wake up. “Miahn.” I said with no feelings.

“Oww…you’ve gained weight…” He sat up removing the duvet. Huk. He’s shirtless. Joe stood up and stretched. I eyed on his body. “Yoomi, I know my body is perfect and your style but it’s not for you to see.” He said covering his abs.

“What? I wasn’t looking. Why would I? It’s not even my style…” I said and ran off.

 

After showering, I skipped downstairs with my uniform on. I sat on my usual seat not paying attention to anything but food. “Not greetings?” L.Joe said.

“What? Morning, umma.” I smiled at her as she placed morning soup in front of me. “Where’s Mrs Lee?”

“Work. Call her umma. You too, Byung-ah. Call me Umma.” Mum said. L.Joe smiled and nodded. When my mum turned back, L.Joe looked under the table.

“Wear tights or knee high socks. I don’t want you wearing short socks.” He said.

“Why do you care?” I asked.

“I don’t want guys checking you out.” He replied.

“You should worry about yourself as well.”

“I don’t have to.”

“That shirt is see through. Wear a vest inside or girls will check you out.” I stood up. “Umma, I’m going.” I shout.

“Yah, wait for me.” L.Joe shout. “Ummonim, I’ll be going.”

“Euunng. Have fun!”

 

I stepped out of the house and wore my earphones. Then suddenly I felt my skirt being raised. “YAH!! -L.Joe!!” I pushed him back. “What are you doing?!”

“Aigoo, Yoomi. If you want to wear a short skirt, wear shorts inside.” He said and stepped forward pulling by my waist. He pulled down my skirt. “There. That’s better. Lets go.”

“Urg. Why do you even care?!” I kicked his .

“Cuz you are my bestie.” He wrapped his arms around me. “Lets go now.”

“Remove this hand.” I said. But he wrapped it tighter.

“Shiro.” He grinned.

We walked arguing and fighting until we reached school. I stopped when I saw L. I pushed L.Joe away. “Your friends are there.”

“So? I can meet them later. I want to be with you right now.” He placed his hands on my waist.

“Lee Byunghun!!” I was L running to him. He then jumped onto him. “Yah, you’re back finally.”

“My friend.” L.Joe hugged him.

“Is this the girl you were talking about?” I heard L whisper in L.Joe’s ear.

“Yea. She’s not cute, right?” L.Joe whispered back. I kicked him, “I’m going, you moron.”

“Haha. Bye!” he said.

 

“Sohee-ya.” I waved at my friend who was leaning against her locker with her boyfriend, Lee Sungjong standing in front of her.

“Annyeong!” She waved.

“Hey, Sungjong.” I said. Sungjong, Sohee and I were friends since the time L.Joe left. Sungjong liked her and Sohee liked him. I was the one who got the together. He was also L’s closest friend so it was kind of an advantage for me. He knows I like him. He sometimes used it as a threat.

“Where’s your ‘bestfriend’?” She asks.

“Urgh…he went to his friend.” I replied opening my locker.

“Made friends already?” Sungjong wowed.

“No. He and L were close in the past and still are…”

“*cough* *cough* L?” Sohee asked.

“L.Joe is your bestfriend?” Sungjong asked.

“You know him?” I asked.

“Myungsoo talks about him. Saying how cool he was and stuff.”

“Well, he has turned gorgeous and fit. But is still a jerk.” I shut up the door and leaned against it. “What is this?” I held up Sohee’s wrist. I then held up Sungjongs wrist. “You guys are seriously…”

“Wae?~ Its cute.” Sohee played with the couple bracelet. “He got it.”

“Just buy her a ring.” I told Sungjong.

“I will. Oh, L and L.Joe.” He looked at the entrance. Two guys walked in the middle of the corridor getting all the attention. L flipping his hair to the side, the best scenery. L.Joe smirking, the horror scenery. He just ruins the picture of him and L. “Yoomi!!” L.Joe suddenly shouted getting the attention to me.

“Oh crap.” I mumbled.

“Hey! I’m her bestfriend, Lee Byunghun aka L.Joe.” He said to my two friends who just nodded.

“This is Sungjong and Sohee. Now what do you want?” I asked.

“I need you to show me the office.” L.Joe pulled me into his arms.

“Will you stop with the skinship?!” I hissed pushing him off.

“Nope.” He grinned wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

“People are looking. And you have L.” I said.

“He’s coming as well.”

“Then why-” “Just take me.” “Urgh.” I groaned and led him to the office with L following us behind. I could see him smiling. L.Joe moved his hands down to my waist. In return, I sent him a killing glare.

“You bastard, take-” I was cut off when L spoke. “Are you guys sure you don’t like each other?”

“Hm?” L.Joe turned moving his hands to my back. “Like? Her? No.”

“W-Why would I like him?” I pushed him back.

“But you two make a cute couple.” He added. This hurted me. My own crush saying I look good with other guy. Worst moment ever.

“Myungsoo, don’t say that.” L.Joe said.

“Wae? It’s the truth though.” He smiled.

“The office is there. I’m going.” I said and made my way to class.


keke....miahn fr the long wait....


A/N : Next chap is L.Joe's POV


Chat here > ivunic <

no flying pigs here, only flying unicorns