╬ 00900 ╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"Class, attention. Bow." Yoomi said and bowed. Students followed.

"Thank you." Sir Andy said.

"You should holiday will be coming soon."

"Of course. How can we forget?" Students said and started to get excited

"Yah, yah, Yah. I didn't tell you to talk." Sir Andy said loudly. "Anyway, I planned a-wait, how long is this holiday?" He ask as he was not sure.

"Two weeks, sir."

"Ah, thank you. I planned a MT trip. If you wan to come, there is a paper stuck on the board there." As soon as MT was heard, class started chattering, asking each other whether to go or not.

"What kind of MT?" Sohee ask.

"Umm.....just normal MT. But we won't sleep in tents. We will sleep on beds. So don't worry." He smiled. "Class President. Come at he front and collect the names."

"Neh." Yoomi said aand went forward and took the paper from the board. "Hands up if you want to come." She said.

"MT...meh, I'll pass." L.Joe said.

"Gwerae? It's gonna be fun though." Yoomi said.

"Hm? If you're going then I'm going." He said making a peace sign.

"Mwoya? So cringy." "Do they hink it's a date or something."

"Arasso." She said and dotted his name.

"I'm not coming." Kemy said. "I don't to disturb your date." She said sarcastically.

"I appreciate that." L.Joe fired back.

"What's with that?!" She was about to get up when L called, "Count me in."

"INFINITE are coming." Sunggyu said. Members nod.

"Yah, let's go. You don't want that girl to be close with our oppas do you?" Suzy whispered. "Yah, we're in as well."

"I though you sa-" "Just write our name down." Kemy snapped.

"Fine. Calm the hell down seriously." She muttered as she wrote it down. She continued to write names. It was nearly all students from the class were going. "Sir." She said as she handed him the paper.

"Thank you." He said. "Go back to your seat." She did 135° bow then went.

"When are we going sir?" Woohyun ask.

"I scheduled it on the day school finish. School finishes, go home, get your back and say by to family the come back to school at 6pm." He explained. "Do not be late."

"Neh..." Students replied.

"Well thats done. Now let's begin lesson. English books out."

 

Class ended. L.Joe poked Yoomi. "Yah, what about Changjo and Ricky?"

"Hm? Oh. I forgot about them... Ask your uncle if they can come."

"Okay." He flicked her forehead before running away.

"Ah! Yah! Aish.." She rubbed her forehead in pain.

"Yo, Yoomi. Let's go." Sohee called.

"Okay." She said and rushingly packing her bags. "Let’s go." She said and went out with Sohee.

"Wait. Where's Jonggie?" Yoomi ask.

"He told me to buy it for him. Come on let's go. I'm hungry." Sohee pulled her. "Yah, tell me about those guys."

"Hm? What? Why?" Yoomi looked at her suspiciously.

"I promise you I won't fall for them." Sohee rolled her eyes.

"Well...their names are Ricky and Changjo. About two years younger. That's all I know."

"Why did they come here?"

"I don't know if I can tell you this but......I trust you. Ricky came here to find his parents. But... His parents doesn't want him. And he doesn't know that......"

"Mwo? So you are keeping it a secret?" She said loudly.

"Yah, shush! L.Joe told me not to tell him....anyway!! Let's not talk about it!! Food!!"

 

Woohyun, Sunggyu, L and L.Joe were eating in the centre. Girls were passing by giving them flirty looks. But they didn’t care, except Woohyun who waved and winked at them. Sunggyu slapped him on his head.

“Ah, guys. How long is this MT thing?” L.Joe asked.

“It usually about a week.” L replied.

“A week?” “It’s going to be fun I think. Anyway, keep your eyes on Yoomi.”

“Hm? Why?”

“She is go-” L then got interrupted when L.Joe suddenly shouted.

“Sir!” He ran to Sir Andy out of the canteen.

 

“What?” Sir Andy said as he kept walking.

“Do you remember, Changhyun and Jonghyun?” L.Joe slide his hand into his own pocket and walked beside him.

“Yes.” He nod. “Take your hands out of your pocket, kid.” L.Joe obeyed.

“Well, they are living at ours right now. Can they also come MT?”

“What are they doing here? What about their studies?”

“Changhyun lost contact with his parents.”

“Mwo?” “Yes. I want them to like have fun as well. I don’t want them to worry too much.”

“Arraso.”

“Thank you thank you~~” L.Joe ruffled Andy’s hair before running away, knowing he would get scolded for doing that.

“LEE BYUNGHUN!”

 

Kemy and Suzy gave Sohee and Yoomi dirty look as they passed them. “First, they take Sungjong, now they are taking L.joe and L. Two in one go.” Suzy whispered.

“Don’t worry. They girl won’t take them. We’ll tell 4MINUTE. They’ll handle it.” Kemy whispered back. They walked to 4MINUTE table. “Annyeong, unnies!” Suzy waved with cheery voice.

“What do you want?” Hyuna asked folding her arms.”

“Eyy, don’t be like that.” Suzy smiled.

“Our class are going MT this holiday.” Kemy said trying to get their attention.

“So what?”

“INFINITE and L.Joe are coming as well. And so is that girl.”

“Mwo?” Sohyun scoffed.

“Aish, we told her to stay away.” Gayoon added.

“Only if we could come.” Jihyun said. “Just cuz we’re in our last year, these teachers won’t take us somewhere fun.”

“You two, keep eyes on her. Don’t let that girl go close to our oppas.” Hyuna ordered.

“Neh, unni~” Suzy smiled.

“When holiday is over, we’ll take care of her.” Sohyun added. Other nodded. They looked at Yoomi and Sohees table. “We’ll hurt her so bad that she leaves school. Or even becomes our slave.”

 

L was looking 4MINUTE’s table as it was few tables away from theirs. He could sense they were planning something. “I have very bad feelings about this…”

“Hm?” Sunggyu said nibbling on this his melon.

“Very bad feeling…” L continued to talk to himself.

“What are you saying?” He ask again.

“They are planning something….”

“YAH! SPEAK LOUDER IF YOU ARE SAYING SOMETHING, INSTEAD OF WHISPEREING LIKE THAT. IT MAKES ME IRRITATED!!”



≈ M E R R Y  K R I S M A S ≈


A/N: The update is nto very good....sorry.
merry merry krismas~~~~~~~~
thank you fr reading this fic~~~

saranghae~~~
*flyin kiss* *heart* *heart*