╬13╬

He's a jerk...My jerk (o・_・)ノ”(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)

"What happened to you?" Sungjong ask as he saw L.Joe walking to the table where food was.

"That girl." He cursed under his breath.

"Tsk. You asked for it." Yoomi appeared behind him and sat down. L.Joe went to the other side and sat, not opposite her .

"It was a joke."

"Just cuz I didn't it when I was little doesn't mean I'll do it at my age right now, jerk."

"But that doesn't mean you have to give me a bruise on my forehead." He pointed at his forehead which had a purplish pink round bruise.

"Ha! She flicked you?!" Sungjong laughed.

"Lightly." Yoomi stated.

"What?!" L.Joe gasped. "Lightly? Mai gawd."

"Come on. I'm sorry. Lets make up. We can't end our relationship over this." Yoomi took out her hand. He stood up and went around the table and stood beside her. He opened his arms. She stood up and hugged him.

"Sorry, idiot." Yoomi said and let him go. She lightly kicked him on his thighs. "And why did you just avoid me?"

"Hm?"

"You went to the other side and sat."

"I didn't want to get bruised again, you psycho." L.Joe said. She was about to say something but he quickly in. "Sit down." L.Joe pulled her down on the seat. He also sat. "How’s your wrist?"

"Ok, I guess. It's much better then yesterday." She shrugged.

"Will you be able to eat?"

"If you are going to say you are going to feed me, get ready for another bruise."

 

"Kids!" Sir Andy shout. "Come let's eat!" Students rushed to the table as they grabbed their spoons and fork. "Ramen, egg roll, rice and kimchi!"

"Wheres our barbeque?" Sunggyu ask.

"That's tomorrow. Come on, let's eat." Andy sat down opposite L.Joe.

"Uncle, we're going to the woods later on." L.Joe said with mouth full of rice.

"Wae?" "Squirrel hunting." Yoomi snort.

"Idiots. Be back by 12 pm."

"Thank you thank you." L.Joe smiled with thumbs up.

 

"Aish. She's doing it again." Suzy moaned. "Always with oppas."

"Why are we sitting at the end of the table anyway?" Kemy ask poking her food.

"Its cuz of you. If you hadn't been on your phone for too long, we would have sat next to them." Suzy complained.

"Why did I even come?" Kemy mumbled. She glanced at Yoomi at far end. "That girl pisses me off so bad." She said as she gritted her teeth.

 

 

Yoomi struggled to use her spoon with her left arm. For moments she was just trying to dig out the rice.  "Darn..." She cursed. L saw her and let out a laugh.

L.Joe just looked as he shook his head. "You said you could do it yourself. Tut tut." He was about to help her but he missed the timing as L helped her instead. L.Joe felt kinda jealous but glad.

"Yah, here." L said feeding her rice with kimchi. "Ahh~~"

Yoomi brightened think it was L.Joe but she realized it was L, she blushed badly, but still ate it since she was hungry. "Gomawo."

"So cute." He ruffled her hair but their moment was ruin by L.Joe, who was denying himself that he was jealous.

"Yah! You two! Is this your honeymoon or something?!" He slammed his chopsticks on the table making every one flinch.

"Wae? She hurt her hand...I'm just helping...." L said.

"I...I...I'll feed her so you don't." L.Joe said.

'Aish. Them two.' ‘Wah, seriously.' 'I lost my appetite now.' Students groaned at the scene dropping their spoons.

"What? Just eat you strangers." L.Joe lifted his spoon at them. "You, I'll feed you." He took a spoon full of rice and held it against her lips.

"Just rice?"

"Kimchi." He said topping the rice with kimchi.

"Meh." She shrugged and ate it.

 

Suzy smiled as she texted on her phone. "And send. She is dead now."

"What did you send?" Kemy ask.

"I took a picture of L oppa feeding her. Sent it to Sohyun eonnie.

"We should stop depending on them and do it our self. "

"We can do nothing though."

"INFINITE and L.Joe oppa are going to the woods later. That's when we attack."

 

"Changjo-ya." Ricky nudged him eating a spoonful of rice.

"Huh? Oh, yea?" Changjo looked at him then gulped as he saw Ricky his lips and he went for another spoonful.

"You have been dozed off. Are you okay?" He spoke or maybe muffled.

Without saying anything, Chanhjo reached out his hand to Rickys side lips. "Rice..." He said as he picked it then placed it on the side of his plate.

"Oh. Thanks."

"Ooo. What are you doing?" Woohyun cooed.

"Hm?" Both turned to see Woohyun curling his fingers.

"What?" Hoya ask.

"Then two being all lovey dovey. I have detected a couple." Woohyun grinned.

Changjo and Ricky blushed as they turned away from each other.

"It's okay. We don't mind." Woohyun was still smiling.

"Dont make them feel awkward." Hoya said.

"I won't. I'll make them get closer. Dude, I am good at making people couples."

"Yea, hm." Hoya nod.

"Dude, you should be thankful I got you and Dino together."

"Dont call him Dino."

"Why? Dongwoo Dino." He repeated.

"What?" Dongwoo raised his head up from the bowl.

"Nothing, eat." Hoya smiled as he wiped Dongwoos lips. He nod and continued eating. "Why don't you go and find Yoon Bomi and make your self couple."

"Yah, don't bring her up." Woohyuns smiled immediately faded.

"Chill." Hoya shook his head.

Woohyun was silent. His mood was ruined. Yoon Bomi was his long-term girlfriend. She disappeared without a word 7 months ago. He is still not sure if they have broken up or not. He's not sure if he has moved on though it hurts him.

 

"Guys!" Sunggyu called as he adjusted his backpack. "Lets go."

Hoya and Dongwoo came out from the tent and took each other's hand. Sohee also came out of the tent beside with Sungjong behind.

"I'll go get Joe." L said quickly passing by. As he made his way to his and L.Joe's shared tent, he spotted Woohyun. "Wo-" He stopped when he saw he was on phone.

"Pick up...Pick up....come on..." He heard him say. "Did she change her number?" He ruffled his hair and turned. "Myungsoo.."

"Oh. W-We're about to go. Quickly go." L said and quickly passed.

 

"Changjo, guys went...what shall we do? We don't even know people here..." Ricky said.

"Dont worry. They'll be back by 6 or 7." Changjo ruffled Rickys hair. "You wanna go to Yoomis tent. She's still here."

"Mm. Lets do that."

 

The two boys entered Yoomis tent. "Hey." They said.

"Oh, hey. Come in." Yoomi said taking out her earphones. "What brings you here?"

"Guys all went, thought you didn't have nothing to do..." Changjo said.

"You should have went. What are other students doing?" Yoomi ask.

"Doing their own thing I guess."

The tent door opened, revealing Suzy and Kemy. "Oh, hello strangers. Yoomi come out, please?" Suzy flashed her innocent smile. Yoomi knew what they were up to. She just sighed as she slipped her phone in her pocket.

"I'll be back, kids." Yoomi lightly ruffled the two boys hair before going out.

The three girls walked to the forest. As soo as they got to the spot where no one could see, Kemy kicked her back of her knees causing her to fall.

"Aish." Yoomi stood up dusting herself. "What now?"

"This morning, what was that?" Kemy folded her arms.

"What was what?"

"Dont kid with me. Do you want another wrist broken?"

"Dont mind." Yoomi shrugged. She was then grabbed by her hair by Suzy and pulled her down. "Aish, why do you girls always grab by hair first?" Yoomi mumbled before grabbing Suzys wrist tightly. She managed to let Suzys hand get off her.

"Yah, fight back and I'll make you suffer.... And L.Joe too." Kemy threatened.

"Keep away from L.Joe." Yoomi threw Suzys hand and stared at Kemy. L.Joe was sensitive. Although he looked all tough and that, his feelings would easily get hurt, which also hurt Yoomi. She hated to see him get hurt.

"Then take the beatings."

 

"Yah!! Squirrel!" Dongwoo shout making the squirrel startled.

"Dont shout, jagi-ya." Hoya nudged his boyfriend.

"Oops."

"Aish, Dongwoo-yah!!." Sunggyu let out his frustration since it was his 5th time shouting.

"Dont shout at him." Hoya defended Dongwoo.

"Guys, I need to pee. I'll be back." L flew away. As he was doing his business, he heard some noise at the back. "Mwoya...?" He zipped up his trousers and walked to the noise. He saw a familiar body lying on the ground. "Excuse me..." He walked to her. "Shiet, Yoomi." 



update before my exams.
ths chap hasnt been read through so excuse ma mistakes
so yea,
peace.