Chapter 15: Meet H

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

When Nine Sirens were looking through the profiles of the trainees they could select, it was a little hard since most of the girls were good. So they discussed it with Cho PD and finally decided on a trainee named Moon Hyo Eun. She was a nice and open girl who is 21 years old (International age). Let's go back to the day the Nine Sirens members met Hyoeun.

****

Before The Release Of 'Full Moon'...

The Nine Sirens members were going to meet their new member Hyoeun in person for the first time. So the girls decided to meet in their practice room and get to know her more. The members were only told that Hyoeun was a great dancer and would have been a member of Alpha but got cut off. 

After waiting for a little while the door opened and Cho PD came in first and following a girl with red hair. She bowed to them first before Cho PD spoke, "This will be the new member Hyoeun, take good care of her girls. But I'll leave you to get to know each other." they all bowed to him and then he closed the door.

Hyoeun then bowed due to the awkwardness, "Hello my name is Moon Hyo Eun, but just Hyoeun will do. I'm 23 years old (Korean age), born on January 4, 1994."

Nata pointed at her in shock, "I was born on January 1, 1994. Were just three days apart!"

Hyo smiled to, "And our names are similar, my birth name is  Im Hyo Sun."

Hyoeun only bowed again and said, "I hope I can blend well with you girls." Jihyun bowed, "Well I'm Jihyun and besides Nata unnie, we are all your dongsaengs." 

After that everyone introduced themselves they all sat in a circle.

Lena, "So Hyoeun unnie you know how we are going about introducing you right?" Hyoeun nodded, "Yes I do Lena-ah. I heard Jewel here wrote and composed a song for me to rap in." 

Jewel nodded, "Your right Hyoeun unnie. It's called 'Full Moon' and you have a part to rap since we heard your going to be both a rapper and vocalist in Nine Sirens, as well as our main dancer."

Hyoeun nodded, "Yes that's what Cho PD sunbae-nim said." 

Vi didn't say a word and only watched as they talked. Jewel, "We can actually start recording the song Hyoeun unnie. I had it prepared before we picked you."

Hyoeun smiled and clasped her hands, "That's daebak Jewel. Thank you." Jewel blushed. The girls actually got closer during their talking circle till now.

****

Present Day...

A week after 'Full Moon' was released, the seven girls took a short trip to Jeju Island. And since this was their first vacation as a group they enjoyed it. But they were hitting their last day of their vacation and enjoyed their last night by having a campfire and roasting marshmallows to make smores. 

Hyoeun, "To be honest girls I was little nervous joining Nine Sirens."

Jihyun, "Why is that Hyoeun unnie?"

Hyoeun looked at all of them, "Well I am joining after Jini passed away and I know it makes you girls uncomfortable for me to join right after. I could even understand if you hated me a little."

Nata smiled disappeared and put her hand on Hyoeun's shoulder, "Though it was hard to lose Jini we have to succeed for her and keep the Nine Sirens name alive."

Vi finally spoke up, "Don't think we hate you Hyoeun unnie. For me I'm really sorry on my part. I know I wasn't open because of Jini unnie passing away. But what the others say are true, we have to keep the Nine Sirens name alive for her and the members before." 

Hyoeun smiled, "Thank you Vi-ah. I'm glad you girls think so."

Hyo grinned. "Lets work harder in the future as soon as we get back." the others agreed and enjoyed their last night at Jeju Island.