Chapter 5: Assuming

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

After K departed from the group and YoonAe couldn't be contacted, the girls were put on strict watch 24/7. 

Somehow media leaked information on K's and YoonAe's vanishing acts and even some reporters tried to sneak past security at Stardom Entertainment. So for now Nine Sirens couldn't go on any TV shows, radio shows, etc. You name it the girls were banned to go for now due to this problem. The girls were all hanging out at their practice room and trying to figure out on what to do.

Vi was sitting on the floor by Jewel with a concerned look and looked at Hyun J, who was leaning against the wall; "Hyun J unnie?" Hyun J looked at Vi, "Yes Vi?" Vi looked down at the ground before looking at the leader, "What's going to happen with Nine Sirens now?" Jewel nodded and asked the same thing, "Will be break apart already?" 

Hyun J sighed and knew that questions like this would pop up after K left and YoonAe couldn't be contacted at all. Before Hyun J could answer Jihyun spoke, "We will not Vi. In order to be as the group we are we will think positive." she tried to smile for her dongsaeng. Jini nodded, "We will succeed and always will be thinking of K and YoonAe no matter what." 

Vi only nodded before looking down and whispered to Jewel. Lena walked to Hyun J and whispered so the others couldn't be heard, "Unnie they are right though. I mean with only seven members now, what are we going to do?" Hyun J scratched her head, "I don't really know myself Lena. I mean I was supposed to hold the group together no matter what, I promised that to everyone. Now K left and YoonAe can't be contacted. I failed as a leader." she put her head down. Lena put a hand on Hyun J's shoulder, "Unnie we know you promised but I mean this is one thing we couldn't control at all." Hyun J just sighed. 

Ae came over and hugged Hyun J for comfort and Lena hugged her to. 

Then Nine Sirens manager came in. Hyun J released her hug from Lena and Ae and walked to their manager, "Oppa so what's the news on us or YoonAe?" 

Their manager looked at Hyun J, "Well you girls will continue promotions till next week, with no plans on appearing on shows or radio. Under Cho PD's rules for you girls. YoonAe is assumed to no longer be with the group since she can't be contacted at all for the past few days." that made all the girls put their heads down; "After you end promotions next week you girls will be put on a little break to look for a eighth member. After that Cho PD will decide on your comeback." 

Hyun J nodded and sighed, "Alright thank you oppa." their manager knew the girls weren't going to be in a good mood for a while, "Lets head back to the dorm girls. You have a performance at 'M! Countdown'." the girls trudged out of the practice room. 

******************

Jewel has YoonAe's parts
Ae has K's parts