Chapter 1: Practicing For Debut Showcase

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Nine girls were practicing hard like crazy for their debut showcase in just three days. Going over the two songs they would be performing at their showcase, plus other things to showcase their skills. After a late practice all nine girls laid on the floor of their practice room and let their muscles relax.

"Man I am wiped." maknae K said as she laid on her back. Leader Hyun J smiled as she pat K's head, "But all the hard work paid off didn't it? After training together for so long we are finally debuting." K nodded, "I guess your right Hyun J unnie." Hyun J smiled.

"Yah Jini let me eat some of the things you got there!" Ae, the lead rapper and the face of the group bugged Jini the main dancer. Jini got up and walked away from Ae, "Ae you can get your own snacks at home." Ae followed Jini, "Jini your no fun." she gave up and bothered the next two people; YoonAe and Jewel. YoonAe was hugging Jewel, one of the main vocals, from behind as Ae came. Ae hugged YoonAe from behind. YoonAe, "Yah which you doing Ae?" Ae shrugged, "I can't hang out with my member mates?" Jewel sighed as she looked up from her phone, "Unnie did you only come to us because you couldn't get anything out Jini unnie?" YoonAe laughed as Ae rubbed Jewel's head.

Lena, the lead vocalist looked from her sitting spot next to Jihyun; "Hey Jihyun, Jewel, aren't your sisters debuting as well." Jihyun nodded, "My younger sister is debuting in the same group as Jewel's sister." Jewel nodded, "My twin is the same age as Jihyun unnies sister and me." Lena smiled, "Jewel, you and your sister are identical twins for sure, can't tell the different really."

Vi, the other main vocal of the group came back in the room, "Girls guess who here?" the other girls looked as their label mates Topp Dogg coming in the room. Nine Sirens greeted Topp Dogg and they all shook hands, with a few hugs. When B-Joo and Jini shook hands everyone knew it was a little awkward since they were ex's. Kidoh, "How are you girls? Preparing hard?" the girls nodded. YoonAe smiled as she was still hugging Jewel, "I bet our debut is going to be daebak since Jewel here wrote some of the songs." Jewel looked up at YoonAe, "It wasn't just me Nae unnie. Kidoh oppa helped me write the rap parts in the songs." she looked at Kidoh before looking away and avoiding being seen blushing.

Lena looked at Topp Dogg, "Oppas are promoting the same time as us to." K jumped up and down, "That's cool. Maybe we could bump into each other on music shows and variety shows. That'll be exciting." P-Goon hid a laugh, "It would be exciting K." 

Hyun J looked at her phone, "Okay girls we got to go. Manager Oppa is waiting outside." the girls sighed but followed their leader's orders. Topp Dogg and Nine Sirens exchanged goodbyes before Nine Sirens left first and back to the dorm.