Chapter 3: Debut Day

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Nine Sirens arrived early morning in June 13th to practice multiply times before the recording. They were backstage waiting to official record, so the girls in groups were playing and talking in front of the camera.

Ae, YoonAe, and Lena were sitting together on the couch when the camera first came to them. Lena was the first to look at the camera, "This is our debut stage and it exciting." she smiled and looked at YoonAe and Ae. But Ae wasn't paying much attention since now she finally has her own snacks to chew on and not Jini's. YoonAe looked at Ae who wasn't paying attention and slapped her head softly to get her attention. Ae turned around right away and rubbed her head, "What was that for YoonAe?" 

YoonAe looked at Ae, "Well the camera is here and yet you are stuffing your face with snacks." 

Ae shrugged as she spoke after chewing, "Food is essentials for me." YoonAe sighed, "Its your everything that's for sure." Lena giggled as Ae kept eating her snacks. 

The camera went to Hyun J and K next. The leader and maknae were eating salad together as a healthy snack. Hyun J bowed first, then K, who was wiping . The camerman pointed the camera at the girls salad and asked them if that was their meal for the day. Hyun J shook her head, "Its a appetizer." she nodded her head. K grabbed a piece on her fork and went toward the camera, "Ahh.." pretending to feed the fans. She then ate the salad and went back to get more. Hyun J looked at K and sighed happily, "That's our maknae. Full of energy is what she is." Hyun J rubbed K's head as she ate the salad.

Just then Vi came to Hyun J and K, asking for a bite of their salad. K grabbed a few pieces on her fork and put it in Vi's mouth. Vi looked at the camera and put a thumbs up, "The best."

Then hugging Hyun J from behind, "Also our fans already gave us letters of encouragement, which I love." she smiled brightly. K nodded excitedly to, "Our fans are daebak. We didn't official debut, but we are getting a lot of support from our fans." Hyun J nodded, "Hopefully soon we will have an officially fanclub on which we can personal thank our fans." 

The camera then changed to Jihyun, Jini, and Jewel; who were watching their pre-recording. Jewel was holding her phone while Jini had a serious face to monitor herself and the other members. Jihyun looked up and bowed, "Hello I'm Jihyun and these two are Jewel and Jini." she looked again, "Jini is the one with the serious face and Jewel is our beauty queen." 

Jewel looked up at Jihyun's comment, "Beauty queen unnie?"

Jihyun nodded, "Even though we are one group of beauties, Jewel is our number one and we all agree with it." the camera pointed at Jewel, who was blushing. Jewel removed her hands from her face and bowed, "I hope to look to everyone's expectations." 

Jihyun looked over at Jini, who was still in concentration mode; "Yah Jini you should say something." Jini looked up and bowed, "Hello I'm Jini, the main dancer of the group." she bowed again. Jihyun sighed, "Your so boring Jini." 

Jewel, "Unnies calm down." just then a woman comes to Nine Sirens waiting room and told them ten minutes till it was their turn. So they walked out of the room with smiles and butterflies in their stomachs. 

**********

When they got right behind the stage Hyun J gathered all nine in a circle. Hyun J smiled and breathed out, "Its very close girls. Now everyone can see what we can do. We aren't copies of anyone, we are a different group that'll kick ." everyone smiled and nodded in sequence. Ae put a fist, "May they always remember us. Nine Sirens forever!" the others shouted the same thing. Then they went onstage as fans screamed for them as they saw them go on and then the music started.