allkpop~More Info+'Goodbye' #1

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[UPDATED] More information about Jini's death is revealed + former member Hyun J leaves a message 
February 4, 2015 @ 3:56 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by xoxo
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
3242
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

A day has passed since the passing of Nine Sirens's member Jini after fighting with Hodgkin lymphoma cancer. Now Stardom Entertainment has revealed more information regarding her death.

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Jini of Nine Sirens reported to have passed away due to Hodgkin lymphoma cancer

Stardom Entertainment released a more information regarding Jini's passing;
 
"We (Stardom Entertainment) have more information to bring after Jini has passed away. Hodgkin lymphoma is not a common cancer in Korea [As doctors stated], but it is common in the United Kingdom. And Jini had lived in the UK most of her childhood and managed to catch it. According to doctors as well her immune system randomly shut down and with the rare case of death. This was the reason of her death and we are all sadden because of it. Please support Nine Sirens as they start the road of recovery, espically for members Nata and Jewel who were with her at the time."
 
Stardom Entertainment also said the recording of Nine Sirens 'Let's Go! Dream Team II' will be released this week as well as Jewel's episode of when she appeared on 'Immortal Songs 2'.
 
Also former member and leader Hyun J left a message regarding Jini;
 
 
"I'm not sure if I should type this or not but I am here to talk about Jini's passing. As a former Nine Sirens that dropped the group I'm sure some people that won't like me doing this but I must. I've known Jini for 3 years and I felt a bond. I remember her as a cute and aegyo girl who lifted the stress off the other members when they felt tired or stress, she was the moodmaker of the group. I regret not being there for her and the other members but I hope my former members can recover."
 
[UPDATED] A song under Nine Sirens's debut EP album 'Glue' made it to number one on music charts. The song 'Goodbye' has made it number one within the day as a tribute to Jini who won't be able to see a win on the stage. 'M! Countdown' also released a short tribute video for Jini.
 
 
Jini's service will be held tomorrow and only for family and friends to attend.
TAGS
Nine Sirens
Jini
'Goodbye'