Chapter 11: Comeback With 'Figaro' [Decembe 12, 2014]

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

"Its been five months girls! Its been to long!" said Lena. It has been five months since the release of 'No PlayBoy' and the girls were excited to come back to the music stage after so long. 

Jihyun breathed in the air of the backstage, "Your right Lena it has been to long. But its a first for Nata unnie and Hyo." Nata has performed with the group before but this would be her first "comeback" with the group since she joined in August. And this would be Hyo's debut stage. 

Hyo looked really nervous, "I knew it would be nerve wrecking but this is crazy." Nata nodded, "It is crazy Hyo but you'll absorb the fans energy that it'll feel like it went by like that." she snapped her fingers. Jini agreed with them, "But we are here as a group to support each other throughout the nervousness, so don't worry to much girls."  Vi smiled as she wrapped a arm around Hyo, "Don't worry Hyo unnie. Even I still get nervous while performing, no matter how much times." Nata and Hyo felt much better after the members encouraging words. 

Jewel smiled as she sat down, "But it was fun recording for the music video, despite being long." the girls couldn't agree more and recalled memories.

Nata→Euaerin
Jihyun→​Minha
Hyo→​Lee Sem
​Jini→​Eunji
Lena→Hyemi
Jewel→Hyuna
Vi→Sera

The girls laughed and then they were called for standby.

Jewel looked at who was performing and recognized them anywhere. She called Jihyun, "Jihyun unnie its our dongsaengs!" Jihyun looked and smiled wide. Jewel's twin sister S:igma (Tiffany) and Jihyun's younger sister T:au (YoonA) were in a group called K-Strike and just also made their comeback with a song called 'Oh!'.

Jihyun put her hands together, "Their so cute." Jewel smiled and wouldn't stop teasing S:igma ever. After K-Strike was finished they came off the stage. Jihyun ran up to her dongsaeng and hugged her, "Jihye (T:au) you cute dongsaeng!" T:au hugged her unnie. 

And not being awkward, twins Jewel and S:igma (Xin Qui) hugged each other. K-Strike and Nine Sirens exchanged greetings and talked for as long as possible till Nine Sirens themselves were called onstage and K-Strike was leaving for their schedules.