Chapter 14: Rebuilding

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

The six girls felt peace outside of their dorm and more at their practice room instead. So that's where they spent most of their time, or all their time it seemed like. But also their CEO, Cho PD told the girls he would want to add a new member to their comeback whenever it may be. So the girls were watching the trainees and were deciding who to add in the group for the comeback. 

Right now the girls were watching the trainees from outside the door. Lena sighed after a while, "I don't think this is right. You have to agree on me a little bit."

Vi nodded, "I kinda agree with you Lena unnie. I mean adding a member as soon as Jini unnie passed away."

Jihyun looked at them, "But what are we girls? We are Nine Sirens. We can't be nine with six." Vi and Lena looked at each other but only looked back at the trainees in the room.

Nata, "I know it must be hard for you girls. I mean me and Hyo never knew Jini personally and I can't imagine how it feels. But I agree with Jihyun. We have to show the fans that Nine Sirens can go on despite casualties. We only can move on from here."

Hyo agreed with Nata, "I mean I only joined the group only just over three months ago so I can't really understand the bond you girls had. But I bet Jini is watching right now and wanting us to continue what she and you original members started."

Vi huffed, "But Cho PD sunabe-nim is making us have a comeback as soon as possible."

Jihyun, "I'll talk to him about it and see if we can organize it when we want to." she then looked at Jewel who didn't say a word. Jihyun looked at Jewel, "Jewel-ah you okay?"

Jewel nodded, "I just have an idea." they all looked at her. Lena, "What is that Jewel?"

Jewel, "Well I mean we have to choose a trainee right? But I think instead of choosing one just before our comeback we should tease our fans about her beforehand and even have vacation together to bond with the new girl."

The other five girls looked at each other and her. Jewel went a little further, "I'll even write the song to show the fans the new member bit by bit. We can ask Cho PD sunbae-nim." 

Nata, "It's not a bad idea Jewel. We can ask that as well before our comeback. It'll be good to bond first before doing our comeback."

Jihyun smiled gently, "Well first we have to choose the girl who will be part of Nine Sirens first."

The girls got to work right away, rebuilding one step at a time.