Chapter 8: Comeback With 'No PlayBoy'

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Nine Sirens were preparing to leave the Stardom Entertainment building to record at 'Inkigayo'. Jewel wasn't with them, as she had a doctors appointment to attend to. 

This time instead of trying to protect her food, surprising, Jini was sharing food with Ae in the van that Nine Sirens were taking to 'Inkigayo'. Hyun J was shot gun and watching her members having fun in the back.

Jihyun looked over to Vi, who had a sadden expression on her face. Jihyun tapped Vi's shoulder and Vi looked, "Yes Jihyun unnie?" Jihyun asked with concern, "You okay Vi?" Vi nodded, "Just worried about Jewel you know?" Jihyun nodded and knew that Vi was worried about her friend very much. Isis, who was sitting next to Jihyun came into the conversation, "I'm sure Jewel is fine Vi. Plus I think if we worry about her to much, we may show it, and then she'll yell at us for worrying about her." she smiled. Vi nodded and smiled to.

Lena was humming to herself while listening to Disney songs. Nata and Kimmie were the doing the same thing right by each other. 

*****************

The girls got backstage, did a practice recording, and they all watched the recording to better themselves for the real recording. 

Ae looked from the snacks she was eating, "I don't want to sound down or anything but I think we didn't so good at this pre-recording." no one needed to say anything because they all knew that this pre-stage was bad and they could have done better. 

Hyun J clapped her hands once, "That's why we watch these videos. To know what to improve on while doing the live recording." all the members agreed to that.

When Nine Sirens turn came for the live recording, they were all nervous. Especially the three trainees, who were giving each other encouraging words and wishing each other good luck.

The members weren't as satisfied with this stage, unlike when they performed 'Glue'. But nether less they had to move on and wait till the next stage performance. 

But the members were preparing for their schedules tomorrow morning. Being separated 4 and 5 to different locations. 

Hyun J, Jini, Nata, and Vi went on 'Hello Counselor'.

Jihyun, Kimmie, Ae, Isi, and Lena went on 'Sukira Radio'.

Hyun J→Sojin
​Nata→​Yura
Jini→Minah
Vi→Hyeri


 

Jihyun→Hyuna
​Ae→Sera
​Lena→​Euaerin
Kimmie→Kyungri
​Isi→Hyemi