allkpop~[UPDATE] Denied + Jewel&Vi Depart

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
[BREAKING] Hunus Entertainment deny terminated contracts but members Jewel and Vi to depart the group
January 19, 2016 @ 7:45 am
zdVJmyT.png
by xoxo
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
6444
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

A few days ago girl group Nine Sirens were under reports that members contracts were terminated and that the group would disband, but Hunus Entertaiment has come up front and said the group is not disbanding and neither were contracts planning to be terminated, but members will be leaving the group.

SEE ALSO: [BREAKING] Some members of Nine Sirens contracts terminated?

That's right fans of Nine Sirens, members Jewel and Vi, the maknaes of the group will be departing. Hunus Entertainment has left a statement saying; "We [Hunus Entertainment] have come to say that members contracts were never planned to be terminated, but were dicussed with the current members and what they wanted to do. Unfourtnally members Jewel and Vi decided to part ways with Nine Sirens after the dicussion. 
Vi has decided to contiue her education and concentrate on her schooling. Jewel is still under us, but will be working mainly as a song writer and producer for our artists instead of full time singer. The other members fully support the girls decisions and wished them the best in what they decided to do. We hope fans will do the same."

Both Jewel and Vi are orginal members and main vocals of Nine Sirens and will be very much missed in the group. But we hope both have a good 2016 and acheive what they want to do in the future!
 
Hunus Entertainment has not confirmed if new members will be added to Nine Sirens or if any comeback in the near future.
TAGS
Nine Sirens
Jewel
Vi