Chapter 27: Comeback With 'You're Pitiful' [March 5, 2016]

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Siren was getting ready for their first live performance as five and also the first since their public name change, which made it all the more nervous for them to perform. And of course since the girls comeback made headlines (especially after releasing 'Girls') of course their backstage preparations were being recorded.

The female staff holding the camera and recording approached Siren who were waiting on standby. The first to notice the camera was Hyo who bowed, "Hello. It has been a while." the female staff said the same thing and asked about the girls comeback. Hyo thought about how to response and said, "Siren is back with 'You're Pitiful'. I think this song shows off Siren's  natural iness..." she paused and laughed at her own statement.

Just then Hyoeun came and looked and asked, "What's so funny?" she was confused as the female staff, but the female staff asked the same question to Hyoeun. By that time Hyo stopped laughing and waited for how Hyoeun would respond. Hyoeun, "'You're Pitiful' actually shows using acting, especially Jihyun who acted with a male actor. I think 'You're Pitiful' brings out Jihyun's acting. Ah! Also for the first time we have backup dancers and even chairs onstage for our dance."

Hyo nodded, "Ah... the chairs were difficult at first with heels." Hyoeun nodded and agreed, "We thought the chairs weren't a good idea at first but I think now with the choreography it matches perfectly and we hope our fans like it."

The camera than changed views to Nata who was watching the previous recordings. When she noticed the camera she bowed. The female staff asked her about Siren. Nata looked at the camera and said, "Siren.....Siren is something on what we are and what we hope to become."

The female staff asked how and Nata responded, "Though there are five of us we can still be Siren." she nodded. 

The second to last member to be interview was Lena who traveled all around until she ended back to where Hyo and Hyoeun were. Lena waved to the camera and said hello along with Hyo and Hyoeun. Lena got asked about being the maknae. Lena shook her head, "Three of us, including Hyo are the same age as me but there is no difference. Me, Hyo, and Jihyun get treated badly by the unnies." 

Hyoeun got up towards Lena, "What?! We don't do anything mean." Lena proved her point as she ran towards Jihyun. Hyoeun huffed while Hyo laughed again. The female staff followed Lena to where she went after Jihyun who was sitting on the steps to go on the stage. Lena settled herself next to Jihyun. 

Jiyun did a "V" sign to the camera and got asked the same question as Nata. Jihyun thought about that question, "Siren is name that we love. Also our fans think we are Siren's, which we are thankful for because that means they call us pretty." she did aegyo. Lena was gone by then and left Jihyun alone on the steps. The staff member then asked her about her acting. Jihyun was shocked at that question but responded, "Yes I was the main actress in our new music video. At first I was nervous since I never acted before and with a male actor. Though I was nervous I hope our fans like our new music video 'You're Pitiful'." 

The girls were then called onstage.

[Comeback] 'You're Pitiful'