Chapter 7: Little Talk

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

The Nine Sirens members were getting another full day of practicing over. Jewel was watching the members sitting down, while her injured ankle was resting on another chair. 

Finally their dance choreographer announced that the girls were done for the day. Nine Sirens bowed and went to it by Jewel so she wouldn't have to move from her seat. Jewel smiled and clapped, "That's daebak girls." 

"Its to bad you couldn't promote with us Jewel." Vi pouted. Isi nodded as she sat down next to Vi, "Yeah Jewel. It feels weird since we have been practicing as ten members for a long time and now its nine." 

Jewel pouted as Vi did, "I know Isi. Its my fault I got injured in the first place. And that you girls had to change the choreo at the last second." Hyun J came over and put a hand on Jewel's shoulder, "Don't worry about it Jewel. Things happen, and it just happened to happen now. Just make sure to heal and not overdue it mm?" Jewel nodded. 

Nata sat next to Ae, "That's right dongsaeng. Overdoing it will make it worse." Ae was the next to lecture, "If you don't come back healed by our next comeback after this promotion, you'll get it Jewel." Jewel giggled, "I understand unnie. Heal and not overdue it."

Jihyun and Lena came over with salads for everyone as a light late night snack. Jihyun passed out to the older unnies, "Its from my parents. They knew we are all working hard for our comeback and sent this to the company as a good luck gift." 

Lena smiled as she gave the younger ones their salad, "And also Jihyun's parents got us flowers as well." the members were shocked but said thank you to the skies, hoping somehow, Jihyun's parents could hear it. 

Kimmie looked at her phone, "I'm checking Nine Sirens cafe unnies and there are encouraging words for us, but also some that are not." Jini looked over Kimmie's shoulder, "Just ignore them Kimmie. Like we said before, our true fans will support us no matter what happens." 

Hyun J nodded as she sat down, "Plus this news is sudden, so it'll take time for our fans to adjust. Trust us on that." 

Jewel adjusted her sitting position so it was more comfortable for her leg, "We just have to show our fans that Nine Sirens will be Nine Sirens." 

Hyun J smiled and nodded, "Just like Jewel said." she put her hand in the center for the circle, "Nine Sirens will live on. No matter what." 

The other girls smiled and put their hands in the circle and shouted, "Nine Sirens fighting!" lifting their hands after saying fighting.

Though all ten girls have a great bond now, that would change after the promotion time as only one gets picked to join the group and the other two have to return to being trainees and having to wait another chance at debut.