Chapter 9: Performing+Interview

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Nine Sirens continued to promote 'No PlayBoy'. Even Jewel came with the others backstage and music shows. The girls were getting ready to perform at 'Music Core' and then a interview after that. All the girls were nervous as this was the last week of promotions for 'No PlayBoy' until voting started to select the eighth member of the group.

The 97' liners; Jewel, Vi, and Isi were sitting together on a couch. Vi looked at Jewel's leg, which was propped up by a chair in front of her and asked, "How's your leg Jewel? Any better than before?" 

Jewel nodded, "Yes it is better. The cast should come off in two months or so, then I have to go undergo physical therapy to get my leg back in full swing." Isis looked at Jewel's casted leg and pouted, "How long will that take Jewel?" Jewel thought about it, "After the two months of getting the cast off, the therapy should take about three to four months depending." the two nodded.

Hyun J, Nata, and Kimmie were also having a chit chat. Kimmie was looking around backstage nervously, "This is so strange unnies. Promotions are already ending." Nata put a hand on Kimmie's shoulder, "I'm nervous to Kimmie but we need to concentrate on the last week of promotions okay?" Kimmie smiled and nodded. Hyun J smiled at her dongsaengs encouraging words. 

And then on another side the 95' liners; Jihyun, Jini, Ae, and Lena chatted as well until it was their turn to on onstage.

After the stage performance was a special interview. 

Kimmie  Ae  Vi  Jihyun  Lena
Jini  Hyun J  Nata  Isi  Jewel

Q. How is 'No PlayBoy' different from 'Glue'?

Hyun J had the microphone in her hand, " 'Glue' showed more of our y qualities, while 'No PlayBoy' toned it down a little."

Q. The three trainees please introduce yourself.

Nata went first as the oldest unnie of the trainees; "Hello my name is Nata and I'm a 94' liner. Nice to to meet you." she bowed.

Kimmie went second, "Hello my name is Kimmie and I'm a 96' liner. Nice to meet everyone." she bowed and waved. 

Isi went last, "Hello my name is Isi and I'm a 97' liner. I'm the youngest of the trainees, nice to meet you." she bowed and smiled.

Q. What do you want to show in 2014?

Jihyun took the microphone from Hyun J, "Nine Sirens want to show our fans and audience that yes our concept is different from what Stardom Entertainment puts out but, we want to show that we are still a group." the others nodded.

Q. Jewel how is your injury?

Jewel bowed as a camera showed a few of Jewel's casted leg. Jewel, "It has been getting better, and I want to say thank you to our fans who have wished me a speedy recovery. This is my first appearance since my injury so I think fans waited a while for me to confirm if I'm okay or not."

That ended the interview, with the girls going home after that.