Chapter 10: Decided

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

The tension at Stardom Entertainment was higher then before. All the Nine Sirens members and the three trainees were together in a practice room and waiting for the results of the votes that would select the eighth member of the group. The promotion time passed by as fast as the voting week did. Right now everyone was edgy and couldn't sit still.

"I can't sit still." said Isi. Isi was holding onto Vi's arm as she looked around with her eyes only. Vi patted Isi's arm, "All we can do is wait Isi." 

To calm her nerve, Jini was eating again, "None of us can really sit still. I mean we all know why." Ae grabbed some snacks from Jini, and the other didn't mind, "Our fans and the viewers are taking most of the control. Its weird." she looked down in disappointment. Nata sighed from her seat next to Jewel, "But you girls should know, no matter what happens we will watch over Nine Sirens activity." she smiled. Jihyun smiled and nodded, "We all know that for sure. We'll also try to keep contact you know? We're only a few practice doors away if anything." Jewel smiled as well, "Its been fun. Even though I couldn't promote will you nine, it felt like I was there and the journey, though short was a memorable time." Jihyun and Nata hugged Jewel for support.

Lena and Kimmie were watching from the side. Kimmie looked at everyone, "Lena unnie?" Lena turned to her. Kimmie sighed, "Its really over after this huh? I mean all ten of us together like this?" Lena didn't want to say yes but she knew Kimmie already knew the answer to her own question. But Lena tried to give encouragement to Kimmie, "It may not be over." Kimmie looked over in disbelief. Lena smiled, "It may be over for now but there will be times when we can get back together. Promise on it." she did a pinkie promise with Kimmie.

While everyone was talking in their own little side conversations, Hyun J was leaning against the practice wall on the other side of the room and watching everyone talking with each other and enjoying the time together. What would it be like after the group starting again as eight and leaving two of trainees behind? Hyun J didn't want to believe any of that would happen but reality struck when Cho PD and Nine Sirens manager came in. 

Everyone gathered together and braced themselves for anything. Cho PD took off his sunglasses, "Well we have the results on who will be the eighth member of Nine Sirens. " 

That's when everyone hugged each other and waited for Cho PD to say who got into the group, while two would have to return to trainee life. 

And the results were..............