Chapter 12: Bonding Time

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Nine Sirens were in the practice room after their schedules and performance. The girls were pulling a late all-nighter but if it was to get better then they'll work harder to achieve that. But Jihyun and Jewel were not at the Stardom Entertainment building because they were practicing at Simtong Entertainment with their perspective sisters S:igma and T:au of K-Strike for the '2014 Gayo Daejaejun' on New Years Eve.

So first the girls watched their performance on a phone after their Manager Oppa recorded it for them.

Vi sighed as the end of the video came, "I have to watch that high note at the end of the song." 

Lena came over and a put a arm around Vi, "Don't sweat it to much Vi. Your one of our top vocalists remember? You and Jewel have a lot of stress put on since you girls are Nine Sirens main vocals." Vi just nodded. Nata who was across from her nodded, "That's why we practice. To get better and show our fans our full potential."

Jini agreed with Lena and Nata, "I swear I slip a lot while we are dancing and make many mistakes." Hyo punched Jini's shoulder lightly, "Well your the main dancer Jini. That's pressure also for you isn't it?" Jini nodded, "But dancing doesn't require voice. For me personally being the main vocal has the most pressure because if you go one note flat or sharp then you'll get criticized by netizens." the others thought about it deeply. 

Lena tried to bring the mood back up, "Lets call Jihyun and Jewel and see how they are doing with practicing?" the others got excited and Lena dialed for Jihyun's phone first and she answered, "Hello? Lena?" they all shouted hello at once. Jihyun, "Don't all shout at once! Do you want me to lose my hearing?" Hyo ignored the question and asked, "How's practicing with your guys sisters?" Jihyun sounded tied but happy, "Its going good." she stopped talking to them as she was trying to get Jewel over. 

Jewel spoke into the phone, "Hello?" Vi smiled to hear her friend's voice, "Jewel how is 'Red Light'?" Jewel thought about it, "'Red Light' is going well. Different though from either groups style of music so it'll be interesting." it was quiet for a while but Nata brought up a good question, "Since its close to the end of the year and I know its early but why don't we say what we wish for in 2015?" Jini nodded, "That's a good idea unnie! Who wants to go first?" 

Jihyun spoke over the phone, "I'll go first." they listened, "For 2015 I wish for Nine Sirens and family to be healthy." the others clapped. Nata went next and thought about it. Vi clapped her hands once together, "I know what Nata unnie would want." the others looked at her. Jewel wanted to know bad, "What is that Vi?" even Nata was interested on what Vi would say. Vi smiled, "I bet Nata unnie wants to be with Nakta oppa." Nata slapped Vi's shoulder playfully but the others squealed at the idea of the two getting together. They all couldn't stop laughing and teasing Nata. Nata was trying to cover her blush, "I give you that Vi and I agree but I would also want someone else to get together with someone." she spoke closer to the phone, referring to Jewel and Kidoh getting together. 

Jewel protested, "Aish unnie. I'm concentrated on composing and school." Lena shook her head, "That's what both sides say."

Hyo went next, "I just want 2015 to be the year we as Nine Sirens win a music award." the others agreed as that was a big goal for them and would be a thankfully one. Jini and Lena wished for the same thing. Vi wants to do well in school and go to a university in South Korea one day. Then Jewel was last and she thought about it, "I would want the things said by you girls earlier but I also would want Nine Sirens to be what we are."

Jini looked confused and asked, "What do you mean Jewel?" Jewel sighed over the phone, "I want Nine Sirens to be nine again. I hope 2015 can grant that." the other members thought about that to, they only had seven members under the name Nine Sirens and it didn't feel right. Even when they introduced themselves now in interview and variety shows it didn't feel right to be called Nine Sirens without nine members in the group. Lena almost teared up but agreed, "Lets hope 2015 does bring that yeah Jewel." the adding of new members wasn't decided by them but the CEO so they wish the CEO can grant their wish to be nine again, even with new members coming into the group, being nine would feel whole once again. 

Jihyun ended the conversation with, "Lets do well girls in 2015 as Nine Sirens. For the future of Nine Sirens! Fighting!" all of them shouted a big "Fighting!" together and also told each other Merry Christmas before ending the call.