Chapter 31: Interviews

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

Today they had a interview with 'YinYulTai', a Chinese interview, but before that was a 'Secret Box'.

'Secret Box'

After the 'Secret Box' they headed straight for their Chinese interview and since Jihyun could speak Mandarin she spoke that for the whole interview. Hyo knows Cantonese (but she would speak it during the interview anyway). 

Siren introduced themselves one by one before the interview started. The interviewer asked first, "Siren is popular in China, would you ever want to visit China?"

Jihyun answered in Mandarin, "Of course we want to visit China. We all get letters from fans in China and we are thankful for their support. Hopefully we get to go to China one day and meet our fans personally."

Nata answered in Korean (of course), "There has been fans from China that come to our fan signings and fan meetings here in Korea! We all find that daebak because they take the time to come to Korea to come see us."

Hyo nodded and added (in Cantonese), "There was one fan that came to our fan signing and spoke to me in Cantonese! She said she flew from China to see me and saying she was a fan. That was a fan I still remember today and I still get letters from her saying how much she loves Siren and keeps supporting us." she grinned.

The interviewer then asked if they want to release music in China. Hyoeun answered, "We talked about this and since Jihyun and Hyo speak some type of Chinese we always talked about releasing music in China. We think that doing so would be exciting and a way to thank out Chinese fans."

Lena, "The other members Me, Nata unnie, and Hyoeun unnie are trying to learn Chinese so we can able to talk to our Chinese fans and read letters they send us. Because so far with translations we ask wither Jihyun or Hyo. So once we can speak a few words we'll also like to release music in China in the near feature."

The interviewer then asked the members who were born in Korea where they want to go or what they wanted to do if they went to China. Hyo answered first, "Though I know Cantonese I've never been to China ever, but I always wanted to go to Victoria Peak. I heard its really pretty."

Lena answered excitedly, "I want to try the food!" the other members looked at her. Lena looked back, "What? I heard the food in China is good."

Hyoeun put her hand over her stomach and said, "I want to eat Chinese food to." Jihyun put a thumbs up and spoke in Korean saying, "Your right. I can't wait to take you to the places I've been to since I was a child."

Nata, "You better not lie to us Jihyun-ah." Jihyun  put her hands up in defenese and said, "I wouldn't unnie."

They ended the interview warm and sweet and wished their Chinese fans to have good health and to keep supporting Siren!