Chapter 4: Departed

Siren (Formerly 9Sirens/Nine Sirens) | Stardom Entertainment New Girl Group | Disbanded in May 2017

The girls were excited as Cho PD announced that their fans sent in fanclub names for them and fully supported a fanclub, even though the girls debuted just a few days ago. So the girls were going through fanclub names to decide what their official club should be called. But unfortunately YoonAe couldn't join the rest of Nine Sirens due to problems back home and decided to go back home to settle it. And K had to talk with Cho PD so only seven members were discussing fanclub names. 

Vi and Jewel were looking at list together and pointed out ones that stuck out. Hyun J was picking up another stack of papers with Lena and Ae and looking through the names. Jini and Jihyun were thinking deep in space. Just then Cho PD came in with Nine Sirens manager. All the girls stopped what they were doing and paid full attention to Cho PD and their manager. 

Hyun J got up from her seat and bowed, "Hello Cho PD-nim. How may we help you?"

Cho PD took off his sunglasses and looked at the seven girls, "K will no longer be active as a Nine Sirens member."

The girls had wide eyes. Hyun J cleared her voice, "Why is that?" Cho PD  sighed, "K's parents came over and forced K to sign out of Stardom Entertainment. So she is no longer with us, I'm sorry girls." 

Vi stood up right away, "How can they do that!? Didn't they let her come into Stardom Entertainment in the first place?" Ae nodded and looked angry, "Plus wasn't she just talking with you a little while ago?" Cho PD nodded, "Yes and her parents were. They said they refused their daughter to be used for y concepts." 

Lena had her jaw open before closing it, "What makes them take her away from us? Yes we have a y concept but its nothing to extreme." 

Jihyun nodded, "I agree with this completely." Jini and Jewel were wiping tears. Jini gripped her hands in a fist, "Uggh I just want to--." she didn't finish her sentence as Hyun J stopped her, "Jini don't say anything unnecessary." 

Jewel looked at Jini and Hyun J, "Unnie I would've said the same thing." she then looked away. Hyun J sighed but looked at Cho PD, "Did you manager to get in contact with YoonAe at all?" Cho PD shook his head, "She hasn't answered, and neither has her family. We can assume the worse though Hyun J." Hyun J nodded. Cho PD put his glasses back on, "Also girls, when you go on radio shows or anything like that say that YoonAe and K are resting and nothing else. Understand?" the girls nodded and Cho PD walked out. Then afterwards the girls gathered together and tried to comfort each other.