Best Birthday Ever?

The President's Daughter

Chapter 7:

 

 

Sumin's POV

It's my Birthday Today! I am no longer a teenager! Whic sort of disappoints me.... but oh well, time can't be stopped with my abilities.

I woke up earlier than usual, earlier than the time Soojin Unnie usually wakes me up. I fixed myself up fancier than usual also, but my daily routine didn't change. I put a bit more than just BB creme and press powder today, which means more makeup... ewww...but at least I have a reason. Once I was finished, I admired my hard work on my makeup as I looked in the mirror. After a few more minutes, I picked out my special birthday attire. I might consider myself an Ulzzang now... HAHA NO....

Sumin's (your) dress for Today

 

 

I lightly curled the ends of my hair, wouldn't want to be tooooo curly...

 

Sumin's (your) hair today

 

Once I was finished with everything, I walked in front of the mirror and admired the finished look. I spun around the room with 100% joy. I danced around to music and jumped up and down. I was in my own little world until I glanced at the time.

 

8:00 am

 

Soojin Unnie should be on her way to wake me up right now.... and in a few seconds... she did. She peeked her head into the room and noticed me in front of the mirror.

"Waahhh.... Sumin-ah.... I mean.... Miss...", She continued with her sentence, "You look beautiful..."

"Thank you, Unnie!"

"Happy Birthday!" She walked up to me and gave me a comforting hug, then she let go. "The others are waiting...."

I proudly walked my way throught the halls. Many 'Happy Birthday' greetings came from a majority of the security guards. As I got closer to the dining room, I got even more excited, wondering how the Minhyuk Oppa, Krystal Unnie, and Baro would treat me as I walk in. *But wait... I never told Baro...

He wouldn't know it's my birthday today..." A frown spreaded across my face and my excitement turned into disappointment.

 

 

Baro's POV

 

Today is the day! Sumin's Birthday! I remembered everything that Krystal Noona said to me about today. Things got more tense as we all waited patiently in the dining room. Minhyuk Hyung seems to know that I already want to surprise Sumin. Krystal Noona must have told him. But he didn't seem to mind. He approved of it, according to the smiles and warm treatment he has given me all morning.

"Baro-ssi..." Krystal Noona whispered, trying to prevent herself from being heard by Sumin who would be walking in any second now. We all tried to keep our voices low.

"Neh?"

"You can't let Sumin know that you acknowledge that it is her birthday today."

I nodded.

"A surprise is better when it is totally unexpected."

I obeyed Noona and seconds after we talked, Sumin walked into the dining room. She looked beautiful. She looked different from what she usually looked like, but I definitely didn't mind. My eyes seemed to be glued on her, even though I try to take me eyes away, the glue just gets stickier....

 

Sumin's POV

 

Baro was staring at me as I walked into the dining room. His mouth was slightly open and it seemed like he wasn't blinking. The next thing I noticed was Krystal Unnie jogging towards me and giving me a huge hug.

"Happy Birthday Sumin-ah!!!!" She greeted me as she hugged he tightly.

"Happy Birthday, my amazing little sister!" Minhyuk Oppa followed and also gave me a hug.

I was expecting Baro to greet me as well, but all he did was smile and nod. But I guess he'll do it after breakfast, family is first right now.

Father had breakfast with us too, but he only stayed for about 10 - 15 minutes before he resumed back to his office. He gave me a birthday present before he left. I didn't want to open the present yet. I wanted to wait until tonight.

After breakfast, Minhyuk Oppa and Krystal Unnie excused themselves from the table.

"You two are leaving?" I asked

"Yeah, Krystal and I have an appointment that we have to attend to." I didn't believe him

Right.... Probably a date...

"That's okay Oppa, go ahead." I smiled at them, assuring them that I would be fine.

"Alright, but I still have a present for you, Soojin Noona put it in your room."

I nodded and bidded them both goodbyes. Now it was only Baro and I.

 

"Happy Birthday Sumin." Baro greeted me with a small smile.

I lightened up a little bit, but sadness still filled part of my body.

"Thank you, Baro" I smiled back.

"Uhh... Should I take you somewhere today?" My heart suddenly jumped, but I remembered how hard it would be to get out of the Blue House.

"Baro, you know that its hard enough to even exit the Blue House doors."

 

"Who said that we were exiting the Blue House?" I looked up at him and noticed him show a small smile.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see"  

 

Baro's POV

 

We exited the dining room and I led her to the theatre room the Krystal introduced me to when we were planning things out. We watched a movie on the projector. Sumin wanted to watch 'The Croods' so I we decided on watching that. Sumin and I were sitting next to each other during the entire movie. As we watched, I glanced at her every now and then. Pure joy and excitement were seen in her eyes. During the credits, she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Baro...."

"Mmm?"

"This was nice... I haven't seen a movie since last year. I sort of forgot the feeling of watching a movie with someone." She giggled, "Maybe becuase I've been stuck here with no one else but Soojin Unnie and the security guards, but neither of them would do anything with me anyways."

"I know how you feel..."

"You do?"

"Yes.... Because most of the time, I would be at home, lonely. Appa would be here, working. My brother, Gongchan, lives somewhere else. I don't have many friends either. I'm too afraid to be rejected."

Right when I was on the verge of tearing up, I felt Sumin's warm hand, hold mine. She squeezed it tightly and continued talking.

"I guess we aren't that different." She murmured

"Yeah.... I guess so..."

We stayed there for a few more minutes until I remembered the rest of my plan.

"Sumin-ah..."

"Yes?"

"Don't you want to see the rest of the things that I've prepared for you?"

"There's more?!"

I nodded and she lifted her head from my shoulder and smiled brightly. She stood up from her seat and jumped up and down, then dragged me out of the theatre room.

 

I seated her on the sofa of the family room.

"Wait here!"

She nodded obediently and I ran into my room to get her present and my own box.

When I got back, she was still there fiddling with her fingers. I handed her decorated gift box.

"Here you go!" I handed her, her present.

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

"Here you go!" I glanced at the gift box and smiled brightly.

I grabbed the box out of his hands and opened it. Inside was something that I've really wanted, but definitely did not expect that I would get from Baro. He opened another box as I opened mine and inside was his own version of the present. Ours were the same, but just different versions.

 

PLEASE IGNORE MODELS.... oops


Sumin's (your) Fox Kigurumi

 

Baro's Flying Squirrel Kigurumi


 

 

I couldn't stop smiling.... it was just sooo freaking adorable!!!

I gave him a huge hug and thanked him.

"Baro! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

He chuckled and responded.

"Well, go try it on!"

So I did....

 

5 minutes later, we came out of our rooms at the same time with our kigurumis on.

Him as a flying squirrel... so adorable.

"KYAAA! SO CUTE!" I squealed waved my fists in the air.

At that moment, Krystal Unnie and Minhyuk Oppa walked in. I was shocked. COMPLETELY SHOCKED. They wore kigurumis too. I ended up spazzing out. Cuteness was everywhere. There's too much!!!

 

 

Krystal's Puppy kigurumi

Minhyuk's  Teddy Bear Kigurumi

 

"Now don't we all just look adorable?" Krystal Unnie spazzed with me.

"I can't believe you made me do this...." Minhyuk Oppa was obviously embarrassed, wearing a teddy bear costume.

"Oh stop it! You look cute!" Krystal Unnie clung onto his arm.

 

"Ready?" Baro suddenly shouted.

"Yup!" Krystal Unnie and Minhyuk Oppa seem to know what Baro is talking about...

 

All of us made our way to the middle of the family room. Baro amplified his ipod and began playing music.

"Let's dance!"

 

We danced to a ton of songs. So many, that we danced for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.

 

Our first one was Eric Nam's Ooh Ooh, then B1A4's What's Going On, then we danced to other songs.

 

When we were done, all four of us took pictures together.... about... I don't know.... 30?

When Krystal Unnie and Minhyuk Oppa left to go to sleep, Baro and I we left. I ran up to Baro and gave his the tightest hug ever.

 

"Thank you so much Baro... Thank you for the Best Day ever."

 

~~~~

 

Update was sooo late... I'm sorry.... Maybe because its SSSSSOOOOO LOOONNNGGG! Well in my eyes... it was awfully long... It was boring too.... I'm so sorry.....

But a lot of pictures... who doesn't love pictures... Right?

Well, no new subs.... ): But I still love you guys! Thank you for reading!