Goodbye

The President's Daughter

Chapter 9:

 

Baro is moving out of the Blue House today....

He's suppose to go live with his younger brother until he finds a job that can keep him going.I woke up early to spend more time with him before he leaves. I ran out of my room and knocked onto his door.

 

*knock, knock*

"Baro?" I called quietly.

"Come in..."

 

I opened to door slightly and peeked into his room. He was packing his luggage, which was laying on the bed. Once he realized that I was peeking, he gestured me to come in. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the bed. I was silent, trying not to act disappointed, even thought I am. But he saw right through my smling face.

"Don't be sad, Sumin." He stopped what he was doing and sat down beside me, "I'll visit as often as I can." He revealed a happy and assuring smile.

I nodded, still silent and looking down.

"Maybe.... You should give me your number, so that we can still contact each other..."

I agreed and I punched in my number on his phone. I also took a picture of myself, so that I could put a contact picture on my contact. Then I handed it back to him.

"Make sure to call or text as much as you can..." I tried smiling.

He nodded and saved the contact.

"I'll make sure to do that." He smiled back.

"You're not going to sty for breakfast?" I asked, changing the subject.

"No, Gongchan must be waiting for me. And it's a long trip back."

I nodded, getting sadder and sadder.

Baro stood up and grabbed something from the drawer and placed it on the palm of my hands. It was his Paper Crane (From Chapter 5).

"You won't be lonely even though I leave." He said, "You have my Paper Crane."

I felt my lips curl into a tiny smile as I stared at the crane.

"It's the Mini Baro." He explained, "He will keep you company."

I felt tears form in my eyes.

*Is he really leaving? It feels like he's leaving forever*

My eyes couldn't hold the tears back anymore and they fell. Once Baro noticed, he sat down next to me again, trying to comfort me, wiping my tears and giving me a hug.

More tears fell as I realized that this might be the last time I could be hugging him like this.

"How long until you come back and visit?" I asked as I sobbed quietly.

"It's going to be a while.... but I'm sure time will pass...." I hugged him tighter, crying more and more.

"I'm going to miss our movie nights, our paper crane making, dancing in kigurumis, cooking dumplings, everything..."I started leting everything out,

the pain in my chest got heavier and heavier.

"I will too, Sumin. But don't worry, we can still do those things.... Some day..."

We let go of the hug and he wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"I'll see you soon. I'll come back, soon."

I nodded and led him outside.

 

 

*Blue House Main Entrance*

 

"You'll call often right?" I interrupted before he could walk out the door.

He turned back.

"Of course..." He showed a tiny smile and turned back to the door.

 

 

He got closer and closer to the door until he finally waved.

"Goodbye...." He waved slightly.

"Bye...." I quietly responded, feeling my heart crack more and more.

And then....

I was lonely again....

He Left.

He's gone...

Goodbye....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my short chapters... Aigoo... but I tried putting as mush emotion as I could. It the next chapters... more suspense and angst, some fluff also.

Much much more going on.

So stay tuned! ^^

No New Subs....