ByungWun?!

The President's Daughter


Chapter 11:

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

I woke up late this morning. I wasn't in the mood to get up. I didn't want to get up early just to experience another lonely, boring day of my life. It was 10:00 already. I lazily got up and got ready. Normal morning routine.... blah blah....

I stood up from my vanity after powdering myself and checked my phone. 2 unread texts.

 

*Baro...* I thought.

I immediately unlocked my phone and checked my messages.

 

To Sumin>> From Baro
Annyeong Sumin-ah^^ How was your sleep?

 

To Sumin>> From Baro
Are you not awake yet? Hello?

 

My heart jumped and I was back to my cheerful self again. I felt bad for making him wait for maybe half an hour now.

I decided to text him back.

 

To Baro>> From Sumin
Mianhae... I made you wait. I slept well. Did you sleep well?^^

 

I was about to press 'send' but a call interrupted me.

 

*Ring Ring*

 

I read the caller ID.

'Baro'

My heart beated faster and I instantly accepte the call.

 

 

"Yoboseyo? Baro?" I shouted cheerfully through the phone.

"Yoboseyo? Sumin-ssi?" The voice did not belong to Baro. It was a female voice. Anger started to rise through my body.

"Uhh... Nuguseyo?" This better not be his girlfriend... and how does she know my name?

"Hello mam, I am calling from Song- Do hospital located in Seoul. You seem to be the last person that Mister Cha Baro has contacted. I called to inform you that he was of a car accident earlier. I was wondering if you may be able to contact any family member of his, or come by yourself. Either way is fine. We just need someone to fill out some paper work and be here with him once he wakes up."

My heart sank and the cracks widened.

I stuttered and tears flowed out of my eyes.

"I - I - I will t-try and contact a family member. Thank you for letting me know." I swallowed.

"You are welcome mam. Thank you for your cooperation."

 

The call ended.

 

 

I sprinted out of my room and ran towards Mister Cha, our security guard and Baro's dad.

"Mister Cha!" I yelled until I reached him.

"Yes Miss?" A concerned look was on his face and also a mix of confusion.

"B-b-b- Baro... He's at the hospital" I stuttered and trying to catch my breath.

"Baro? Hospital? How? Otteokhe? Why?"

"He was part of an accident. You need to go to Sond-Do Hospital right now!"

Mister Cha scratched his head in frustration and sighed.

"Miss, I would run over there right now, but I can't leave my post."

"But Mister Cha!"

"I can't leave my post Miss. I am sorry."

I felt hopeless, helpless. SOMEONE needed to go to him!

"Maybe..." Mister Cha began, "You go visit him. You two are close, I mean, Best friends even... go to him. For me..."

I thought for a little bit, but then I nodded.

"Okay.... I will go."

"Thank you, Miss. Thank you so much."

"No need." I brightly smiled at Mister Cha.

"But Miss-"

"Neh?"

"It's cold over at where he is. You might want to change into warmer clothing."

I looked down at my dress and nodded.

"Okay, I will. Thank you!"

 

I sprinted back into my room and changed into warmer clothes. After 5 minutes, I was finished.

 

Ignore Model haha... and the other stuff besides the outfit.... haha Sorry

Sumin's (Your) warm outfit today

 

 

I ran into the dining room and saw Soojin Unnie having a conversation with the Chef Han.

 

"Oh! Sumin-ssi! Are you going somewhere? You aren't wearing a day dress today, like you always wear at home..."

"I'm going to the hospital. Baro got into a car accident." I explained.

"MWUH?" Both of them yelled in shock.

"Sorry..." Chef Han apologized.

I waved my hand, signalling that there was no need for an apology.

"I will be a away for a while. I will call you when I arrive at the Hospital."

"Which Hospital?" Soojin Unnie asked. This was procedure. She needed to know exactly where I'm going in order for me to leave.

"Sond-Do Hospital"

Soojin Unnie nodded and smiled.

"Okay. Make sure to call once you arrive."

I nodded at left.

 

I rushed into the van and told the driver the destination. He arrived at the hospital shortly.

 

I rushed to the counter and finished the paperwork I had to fill out.

After that, I had to wait outside of Baro's room because I still wasn't aloud inside. I checked the time. 12:30.

I still haven't eaten. But I need stay here. I can't leave.

 

When the doctor came out of his room, I jumped up.

"Are you here to visit, Cha Baro?"

I nodded. "Neh."

"What is your relationship with him, mam?"

"I'm his..... Best Friend.." I hope so... I couldn't say anything more.

"I see... Well... fortunately, his head wasn't injured, so he will recover soon. But he injured his leg. Luckily, that is the only thing that was affected. He was very lucky that nothing else was affected."

"I see... Thank you doctor..." I smiled weakly and slightly bowed. The doctor did the same and left.

 

I slowly slid the door open and saw Baro lying on the hospital bed. The closer I walked towards him, the urge of crying got stronger and stronger, but

I tried my best to fight it. I finally reached the hospital bed and held onto the mattress. As I saw him laying there, my heart sank deeper and my knees lost strength. The chair beside the bed caught me instead of falling to the floor. Tears waterfalled down my cheeks. I couldn't endure the pain anymore. I couldn't bare seeing him like this. Why did Baro have to recieve this? Why not me? It should've been me.

I held his hand and tightened my grip, burying my face into my arms as I held his hand. My tears landed on the mattress.

"I'm sorry, Baro..." I whispered as I sobbed.

"If only I wasn't the President's Daughter... I would've been there with you."

I continued to sob. Harder and harder.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story is kind of getting a lot more angstier... But fluff will come also... don't worry^^

Thank you so much for all the support! I Love ALL of you!!! Saranghaeyo~!

And who's going to the Korean Times Festival/Concert on May 1st?! I AM!

The idols who are attending are B1A4 (AAAHHH, *fangirl, fangirl*), EXO-M (KYAAA! *still fangirling*), Dal shabet, Crayon Pop, Al, 2am, and others.

Those are all of the ones that came to the top of my head. I am sooooo excited. B1A4 and EXO-M <3 but mostly B1A4 >.<

If you are attending as well, let me know and maybe I can meet one of my amazing subbies~!

And the Graphic was made by MWAAHHH (me), Its not the best... It's very plain.... I don't like my lack of creativity.... *sulk*

Well thank again for subscribing and reading! Enjoy!
 

New Subscriber:

Shoutout because you are amazing >.<

ralitsa

 

Kamsahabnida to all of my readers! *90 degree bow* *Flying kisses everywhere!*