First Impressions

The President's Daughter

Chapter 2:

 

 

"Excuse me... Are you okay?"

 

*Great I probably look like an idiot to this person*

Without looking up or showing my face, I remained on the ground.

"Uhh... Yes, yes... Nan Gwaenchanayo (I'm okay)..."

"Are you sure? You have dark marks on your arm... You are not hurt?" The person talking, sounds like a guy.... But low voice...

"Yes, yes... I'm fine..."

When his shadow left from the presence, I decided to look back up, but before I realized, he was back again. When I saw his face, I recieved awkward thoughts. *Oh he's cute... No wait! STOP SUMIN!* After a few seconds, I hid my face again...

I heard him chuckle from in front of me.

"Choi Sumin-ssi.... Miss President's Daughter...?" He addressed me.

"Yes? Nuguseyo? (Who are you)" I acted awkwardly...

"There is barely anyone out here anymore.... you can stop hiding your face..."

I looked around for anymore people, but didn't make any eye contact whatsoever with him.

"B-b-but you are here...."

"So?"

"Uhhh...." I had no answer.

There was a complete silence that occurred between the two of us. But after about 30 seconds, he spoke up again. According to the shadow, he was handing me something.

"Here..." He said, as he reached his arm out in front of me.

I slightly looked up and saw sunglasses in his hand.

"Sunglasses?" I was confused.

"If you can't show your face in public... Even though it's barely even public.... then you should wear some sunglasses to hide yourself instead of the

floor. Girls are ugliest on the floor."

I tiny giggle escaped my mouth, but also a scoff that signaled him that I was a bit offended.

"Why? Do you not agree with me?" He asked me, being a bit bossy now.

I grabbed the glasses from his hand wore them on my eyes.

"Umm... For your information, I have sunglasses and was intending on wearing them, however, I forgot them in my room." I crossed my arms and sat neatly on the ground.

I heard him chuckle again, but now he reached his arm out again. Through the sunglasses that he let me borrow, all I saw was his hand, and nothing in it.

"There is nothing in your hand..." I pointed out.

"I know..." I suppose he knew.... "You are suppose to put your hand in it..."

"WHY?!"

"Oh my gosh... Just do it..."

*Bossy much....*

I placed my hand on his and he pulled me up, helping me into my standing position.

"See? Now that wasn't so bad. Was it?!"

I curled my lip and let go of his hand.

"Thank you..." I quietly thank him.

"That's fine.... So when are you going to give me my sunglasses back?"

*Good question....*

"Ummm.... depends.... are you a tourist?"

"How does being a tourist or not vary on when I'm getting my sunglasses back?"

I tried explaining to him.

"Because usually, tourists just come to visit and take pictures. And probably never come back again. So if you are a tourist, You most likely will not get your sunglasses back."

He nodded, finally understanding.

"Okay... Well, I'm not a tourist."

"Then... you live nearby?"

"Well... not exactly, my father is a security guard for the blue house. And he decided to bring me to work today."

"Oh I see...."

"My father says that you greet him everyday. He guards the hallways between your room and the familr room."

"OH!!! Mr. Cha! Am I right?" I MUST BE RIGHT! Please tell me I'm right...

"Yes, you are correct." He started giggled for a few seconds.

"Mr.Cha is really nice. He talks about his kids sometimes... Usually when I'm not behaving."

"What does he say?"

"Umm.... His son... Baro... Is just like me... doesn't go outside much, but loves being with other people. Baro is shy, but wants a lot of friends.... Baro

is sometimes lonely...." I sighed.

"He talks about me....?" I heard the man whisper to himself.

"You're Baro?" *SHOCK*

He slowly nodded, but slightly smiled. He reached his arm out again, offering a proper handshake.

"We didn't meet each other properly. And we kind of had bad first impressions..." He said kindly

I nodded and shook his hand.

 

 

Baro's POV

 

So this is the President's Daughter huh? She's really pretty... haha... And she seems really polite. Well, now she seems polite, just not a few minutes ago. I let go of our handshake.

"So... all I know is that you're the president's daughter, maybe because I've read articles about you.... but I forgot your name... Ireumi-mwuyeyo? (What is your name?)"

"Choi Sumin ibnida" She responded with a bright smile.

Choi Sumin.... that's a pretty name.

"Your name is pretty..." I noticed her cheeks heat up and turn pink.

She tried hiding it, but it just make it even pinker. *Aww Cute*

"Jinjjayo? You really think so?"

I nodded and smiled back at her. She smiled even bigger back at me. She hid her cheeks with her palms and then with her hair.

"Puing Puing...." She did a sudden aegyo.

I chuckled loudly and patted her head. She acted cutely about it. She crinkled her nose and faced towards the floor.

"I hope we can see each other again." She quitely said. "I have to buy something for my brother right now."

I nodded, but was a bit disappointed.

"I'll be here until my father gets off his shift."

"Oh!" She let out a joyful tone. "Then, I'll see you later then?"

I agreed, then she waved and left. My next hour in the Blue house was like a wonderland. All I imagined were cotton candy clouds, lollipop trees, and other insane thoughts. It's probably because I am overly joyful. I couldn't stop smiling ever since Sumin left. *AAAKKK BARO STOP! SHE'S OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE! GOSH!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So much Dialouge *Face Palm* I bet it was a bit boring... But I'll get better^^

So I heard about the Rowel Ferry Passengers... My sincere thoughts and prayers will go out to all who have been found, missing, and lost. All Hopes for all of you and you families <3

 

New Subscriber:

 

Tathaa

 

Here is your shoutout! Just like how I promised^^