What just happened?

The President's Daughter

Chapter 20:

 

Sumin's POV

 

It's been 1 month since Baro and I became official. Every weekend, we would spend time to together. But sometimes he skips a day or two with me for some reason. I never know why. He says not to worry about it. So thats probably why I don't. Today is Saturday again and today is another day, Baro and I meet up.

I changed and did my daily routine before I ate breakfast so that I wouldn't rush when its time to leave.


Sumin's (Your) outift today

 

I jogged down to my driver and he opened he door for me. Once we both got in, he turned to me.

"Same desination as last week, Miss?"

"Yup!"

He nodded and brought me to the destination.

Baro's Brother's dorm was Baro and I's meet up place because I didn't want him to waste any more money on a taxi.

When the car stopped in the dorm parking lot, I thanked the driver and got off, but the driver wanted to stay until I got inside the dorm, just for safety.

I checked the time.

3:30

*I'm not late... am I?*

 

 

Baro's POV

 

Today is another day when I get to spend some time with Sumin. *Yaaayy~!*

I got ready and checked the time. 3:28.

I listened to music as I waited.

 

 

*Knock Knock*

*THAT MUST BE HER!!! Yaaaayyy~!*

I opened the door widely.

"Sumi-"

I saw a familiar girl in front of the door, but it wasn't Sumin.

"Baro-ssi..." She smiled lightly.

"KaEun-ssi?"

"Baro... Annyeong!" She seemed gloomy for some reason.

"What are you doing here?"

"I- uhh- need to tell you something."

"Sure... but... it can't wait until Monday?"

She shook her head as she looked down. But then her eyes wandered to the corner of the building. She smirked lightly, but then frowned once she looked back at me.

"Why don't you tell Sumin about what happened?"

I was taken back.

"Now, Why in the world would I do that?"

"Well, don't you think she deserves to know?"

"Its not important. And I full on regret missing a few days with her just because of you."

"You don't regret it, Baro. I know you don't."

I looked away, trying to avoid her glare.

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

I walked to the flight of stairs that led to the dorm's door, but before I could even lay a foot on a step, I heard Baro's voice.

 

"KaEun-ssi?" *What's KaEun doing here?!*

"Baro... Annyeong!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I- uhh- need to tell you something." I hid behind a bush. But I stepped on a twig and made a loud snap.

"Sure... but... it can't wait until Monday?"

KaEun paused. I looked up from the bushes to see her meeting eyes with me. I instantly hid back in behind the bush.

"Why don't you tell Sumin about what happened?"

*What happened....?*

"Now, Why in the world would I do that?" Baro sounded nervous.

"Well, don't you think she deserves to know?"

"Its not important. And I full on regret missing a few days with her just because of you."

**Because of her? KaEun?**

"You don't regret it, Baro. I know you don't."

Baro huffed.

"So you aren't going to tell her about us? About that night?"

*????!!!!!?????!!!!!*

"KaEun... I already told you no-"

Baro was interrupted.

 

I look up to see.....

 

Their lips meeting.

 

A sudden tear rolled down my cheek and I couldn't control my anger.

I stood up from the bushes, watching them still together.

I sniffed as tears waterfalled out of my eyes. I ran away from where I was and called the out to the driver. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to see either of them. I've had enough. I heard someone yelling, but I was already too far away and didn't care about who is it was. I hopped into the car and the driver drove off.

*I'm so stupid. He was everything to me, while I was nothing to him. Sumin, You're sooo stupid!*

 

 

KaEun's POV

 

From the corner of my eye, I could see Sumin crying her eyes out. I could hear her stomping away in anger. I smiled during the meaningless kiss.

 

*Serves her right for stealing Baro from me*

 

Baro's POV

 

"So you aren't going to tell her about us? About that night?" *KaEun is now officially annoying me.*

I huffed.

"KaEun... I already told you no-"

I squinted, thinking that she would hit me, but instead I opened my eyes to see her lips on mine.

*WHAT THE !!!!!*

I was too astonished to move another muscle. I wanted to pull away reall really bad, but my body didn't move.

After 30 seconds, I pulled away and wiped my mouth.

"KaEun!!!!"

She was laughing like a maniac. *What in the world is wrong with this person?!*

I was about to slam the door on her face, but she had her glance locked to the corner of the building. I noticed a girl running away, crying, and sniffing. I didn't notice who it was until she hopped into the presidential van. (Actually, only I know it's the presidential van because I'm one of the few people who know. Mostly because my dad is a security guard there.)

*Sumin?*

 

My eyes widened once I realized what she just witnessed. I pushed KaEun to the side and started yelling out Sumin's name. I sprinted down the stairs and towards the car, but the car already started moving.

"SUMIN!!! SUMIN-AHHH!!!"

But the car was already out of the parking lot.

 

*crap*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the awfully short chapter. Since I have no school today (Memorial Day), I decided to update. I will be busy for the rest of the week due to finals at school and other personal stuff. Sorry about that, Chingus.

I am also leaving America for a vacation in Asia. We will be jumping around Asia for about a month, so I will try to finish the story before that.

Prepare yourself for a super cool ending! Hmmmph... I don't know about the 'super cool' part though... Lol

Well yeah... haha...

Enjoy the rest of the story, Chingus~!

 

New Subscribers:

A shoutout because I love all of my beautiful subbies! And also because you are my Chingu! Saranghaeyo~!^^

Genievanss