In The Forest

The President's Daughter

Chapter 18:

 

 

I hesitated in wearing the clothes SangHee made me buy yesterday. It didn't seem like me at all.

 

Sorry, Please ignore model.(:

 

I turned around to take a look at myself. *Hmm... Not bad.*

I twirled around in front of the mirror, admiring myself. *I always do this...*

I tied my hair into a neat, high ponytail and grabbed my purse.

I called for Soojin Unnie as I walked out of my bedroom and she came jogging down the hallway, towards me.

"Soojin Unnie..."

"Mhmm?"

"I'm going to go spend some time with Baro."

Soojin Unnie instantly smiled.

"Okay! No Problem! Have fun."

I smiled back. Before I left the hallways, Soojin Unnie yelled out.

"Remember to text me your destinations and tell me where you are!" She screamed.

"GOT IT~!" Then I left.

 

A Taxi pulled up in front of the gates and I saw Baro hop out of the cab. He waved at me and smile brightly. I put my sunglasses on and jogged up to him. I was greeted with a tight hug.

"It's been sooooo long!" I said as we rocked side to side during the hug.

"Yes, yes, I know." We let go of the hug.

Baro looked from my head, then down to my feet.

"Well, you look different today." He pointed out.

"You don't like it?"

"No, no! I like it! You look pretty. It fits you well."

My cheeks heated up and he could probably notice that.

"Thank you! Well, lets go?"

Baro nodded and we hopped into the cab.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked, curiously.

"Somewhere..." He vaguely answered, giving me a mysterious smile.

 

We arrived at a beautiful green scenery. I didn't know exactly where we were until I read the sign in front.

 

Seoul Forest.

 

Baro and I walked through the forest and sat under a tree for shade.

"Wahhh" I started, "It's sooo pretty here!"

I admired the view of the perfectly green trees and grass. The tiny river we sat in front of was like a mirror on the ground, which reflected the blue skies above us. I sighed in the cold Seoul Air and laid back.

"So Beautiful and Peaceful." I removed my sunglasses and closed my eyes.

"Do you like it?" Baro asked softly.

I nodded with my eyes still closed.

"I've always wanted to bring a girl here. I think its better than any restaurant, mall, or rooftop."

My eyes slowly re-opened. Baro continued.

"Here, its nice and peaceful. At night, you can see the stars clearly, just like how we would see them on the rooftop. And restaurants are sometimes noisy and a lot of people may be watching you. At a mall, all you do is shop until you drop, also, it's very crowded and noisy there. Then there's this place. Perfectly peaceful, beautiful, and quiet."

Baro breathed in deeply and laid on the grass with me.

"I think so too. This place is perfect for that someone special."

"Do you think you would come here again?" Baro asked, catching my full attention.

"One day...... hopefully."

Both of our eyes closed and we relaxed.

 

 

*1 hour and a half later*

 

 

I woke up to birds chirping and sun shining on my face. When I properly opened my eyes, all I saw was a person's face. I squinted a few times and realised who it was. Baro, sleeping soundly. I giggled silently, not wanting to wake him. I brought my hand up to him face and traced my fingers from his temples to his cheek and cupped his cheeks with my hand. Then I brought my hand back.
I my hand across his face to see if he was still deeply sleeping.

Then thoughts rushed through my mind as I watched him.

 

*Is it okay for me to like you, Baro?*

*Would you accept me even if I was the President's Daughter?*

*Would you like me back?*

*Would you like me as much as I like you?*

 

Unknowingly, I said those thoughts aloud, but in whispering volume.

 

When I made sure he was still sleeping, I lightly and slowly pecked him on the cheek, then laid back.

"I hope..." I mumbled as I dozed back into my sleep.

 

 

*Another 30 minutes*

 

Baro woke me up.

 

"Wake up sleeping beauty..." He sang in my ear.

 

I looked around and realised that we were still in the forest.

I checked the time on my phone. 3:45

I yawned.

 

"Aigooo.... that was a long nap." I stretched groggily and Baro just chuckled at me.

He stood up from beside me and lent me his hand, helping me up.

 

"Thanks..."

"Mhmm!"

 

We walked back to the exit and called up another cab. We hopped in and headed home.

 

"My brother called me and told me to get something for him. Sorry if I'm dropping you off earlier than I should. And not buying you lunch. I'm sorry. Maybe tomorrow."

I nodded.

"It's alright. And tomorrow sounds good."

Baro smiled.

 

We waited a few more minutes and we arrived back at the gates of the Blue House. I fixed my sunglasses and hopped out of the cab. Baro hopped out with me.

"See you tomorrow!" He told me.

"See you tomorrow." I repeated.

We gave each other a tight and quick hug and I left.

 

 

Baro's POV

 

I heard it all. Everything she said while we were at the forest.

 

"Is it okay for me to like you, Baro?"

"Would you accept me even if I was the President's Daughter?"

"Would you like me back?"

"Would you like me as much as I like you?"

 

 

Even the kiss on the cheek. I would've spazzed out cheered my head off, but I kept it in.

Today was a good day. Finding out that Sumin likes me.... I wish she knew that I liked her back. And answer all of her quiestions.

 

 

"Is it okay for me to like you, Baro?"    YES, OF COURSE!

"Would you accept me even if I was the President's Daughter?"    YES

"Would you like me back?"    OF COURSE I WOULD, i already do...

"Would you like me as much as I like you?"    More than you can ever imagine.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello Hello! Well, my studies are going pretty well.. another test tomorrow... UGH....

I'm sure most of you know about EXO's Kris who wants to withdraw from the group. *tears* I can't believe this is happening. I don't know why. The news caused a hurricane in heart and made me want to burst out into tears. No matter what decision Kris will choose, I will support him and EXO forever. If leaving makes him happy, then I am happy for him also. But EXO with only 11 instead of 12 will never be the same. I'm so done with SM Entertainment and their high standards, strict rules, and slave contract for idols. SM should really learn how yto treat their idols. First, TVXQ and Super Junior, and now EXO. Sorry if I poured out too much of myself guys... I'm Sorry, but...

6+6=12 ; 12-1=0

 

 New Subbies:

Shout out because I love new subcribers! And because you are all amazing!

 

alexoe13

Ninjachick