Preparation

The President's Daughter

Chapter 6:

 

Baro's POV

 

 

*The Next Morning*

 

I was eating breakfast with Minhyuk Hyung and Krystal Noona. Sumin hasn't woken up yet. *Sad Face* We ate in silence until Minhyuk left the table to call his co-worker. Krystal Noona and I were left at the table. I planned to continue eating quietly, but Krystal Noona spoke up.

 

"Baro-ssi..."

I looked up.

"Neh, Noona?"

"I know this is sudden but...."

She paused for a few seconds but then leaned in closer to me, which caused me to lean backward.

"Don't be so loud...." She whispered.

I nodded.

"Do you uummm.... Like Sumin?"

I froze.... I didn't know how to respond. I mean... Sumin has all the qualities I could ever want in a girl... And everytime she smiles or talks to me, I get all bubbly... but it's a bit too early to say that I like her. I opened my mouth to answer Noona, but she cut me off.

"Ahh... I see.... You don't know yet..."

I blinked.

"Do you want to impress her?"

"Uhh... I- I-... Uhhh"

Krystal Noona giggled.

"You SOOOO like her..."

I laughed nervously.

"Let me help you, Baro-ssi"

"Umm... Okay, but how? She umm...uh..." *OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE BARO!!!*

"The President's Daughter?" She guessed precisely.

I nodded slightly.

"Baro-ssi, That is what Sumin hates the most. You shouldn't think that she is different from you JUST becuase she lives the life of being the

President's Daughter. That is what she hates the most about being the President's Daughter. If she sense that you think of her as being above you, that would disappoint her."

Krystal Noona seems smart... She made sense.... No wonder why Sumin doesn't like being called "Miss".

"I see....." I mumbled.

"I can help you..."

I turned my full attention back to Krystal Noona, who was explaining everything.

"Sumin's Birthday is in few days. You should surprise her...."

Krystal Noona explained everything up to the point where I thought of something brilliant. Right at that moment, Soojin Noona was opening the dining room door for Sumin.

"She's here! Don't speak of it!" Krystal Noona whispered in caution.

Sumin entered the dining room to a perfectly normal dining table with Krystal Noona and I, acting normally.... I hope... She didn't seem to suspect anything about the plan. All she said was...

"Good Morning Baro! Good Morning Krystal Unni!" Then she suspiciously glared at me.

 

*OH NO..... DOES SHE KNOW ALREADY?" I felt nervous.

But she didn't find out.

"Baro... scoot over! You're not aloud to sit to Krystal Unni, I don't permit you!" Sumin smiled brightly at the both us and began eating her breakfast.

Behind Sumin, I could hear Krystal Noona giggling hysterically.

*HAHA.... VERY FUNNY...* I thought sarcastically.

 

 

*NIght time*

 

After Breakfast this morning, Sumin wanted to spend time with her brother so I found the perfect oppurtunity to get a gift for her. I knew exactly what I would get for her.

I sat on my bed, holding her present in my hand. I smiled at it and glanced over at what I got for myself. *Would she like it?* I thought to myself. I got myself something similar to what I got for Sumin becuase we both wanted one. I folded her gift into a large gift box and hid in under my bed. I also took out my phone to search for music that we might need. *Oh Baro, You're so smart!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the short update.... So do you know what his gift may be? Ooooooh! The next chapter may end up being a bit cuter and more cheesier, but I hope you will like it. I've been into reading a lot of fanfictions lately, so more ideas come to my head... But I promise that I will not copy any ideas or plagiarize (Is that how to spell it?).... Anyway... Hope you like it so far.

No new subs):

But I still love all the people who are reading! Thank you! Saranghaeyo! ^^