Noona and Hyung

The President's Daughter

Chapter 5:

 

 

Baro's POV

 

"Sumin-ah! I missed you...."

Okay.... That better be her brother... Or I'm probably going to something crazy.

*Wait... Why would I do that?! I ain't jealous..... PSSSHHH... HAHA... baro stop... this is scaring me*

Sumin let go of their hug after about 45 seconds.

They smiled at each other for another minute until Sumin snapped her fingers and remembered somthing. She took a blue box with a pink ribbon from under her bed and skipped back to the man.

"Here..." She handed him the box and he opened it while smiling widely.

"Awwww..." He replied, picking up the frame.

"Do you like it?"

He nodded and gave her another hug.

Then, Sumin grabbed his hand and dragged him in front of me.

"Oppa! This is Baro, my friend."

I felt my cheeks burning fast. I'm probably really pink right now.

The man smiled brightly and held out his hand for a handshake. I stood up from the bed and shook his hand with a smile on my face. Sumin continued talking.

"Baro, this is my older brother, Minhyuk Oppa...." I felt relieved.... *Phew! Just a brother*

 

Just in case you forgot who Minhyuk is...

Choi Minhyuk, Sumin's Older Brother in the Story

 

 

"You look a bit relieved there Baro..." He joked around.

I started laughing nervously and let go of our handshake.

"It's nothing, Sir."

"No, no. Don't call me 'Sir'.... Mmmm.... Maybe 'Hyung'?"

I nodded happily and obeyed.

"Araso, Hyung."

 

"Ah! Minhyuk Oppa!"

Minhyuk Hyung turned his attention back at Sumin.

"Where is Krystal Unni?"

"She's greeting Soojin Noona and Father."

After he answered, Sumin ran out of the room and made her way to the President's office."

 

I focused back on Minhyuk Hyung.

"Who is Krystal Noona?"

"Krystal is my Girlfriend. Come with me, I should introduce you to her."

*YAAAYYY MORE PEOPLE!!!*

I nodded and followed him out of Sumin's room.

 

*Outside of the President's Office*

 

Minhyuk Hyung and I entered the room outside of the President's Office. Sumin and another lady, who looked really pretty, were standing in the middle of the room. Both of them looked at us and smiled. As we got closer, Minhyuk Hyung swung his arm around Krystal's shoulders and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Next to her, Minhyuk introduced me to her and Sumin introduce her to me.

"Princess, this is Baro, Sumin's Friend..." *OH! HOW I LOVE THAT LABEL!*

 

And this is Krystal... I'm pretty sure the Krystal and MinHyuk Couple should be familiar if you watched the popular Kdrama "Heirs"

Krystal is also from SM Entertainment's F(x)

Krystal, Minhyuk Oppa's Girlfriend in the story

 

"Baro, this is Oppa's Girlfriend, Krystal... She's pretty, huh?"

I nodded and shook Krystal Noona's hand. Then, Sumin kind of joked around a bit, or I think she was...

"Yes, yes. She is pretty, but she is also taken. Don't even think about it."

I laughed nervously but was also pulled away by Sumin.

Both of us  waved at them and said goodbye.

 

 

Minhyuk's POV

 

*Awww! That's cute... Sumin-ah has a friend now... It's a little disappointing seeing her lonely.*

Once Sumin and Baro left, Krystal nudged me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Awww.... Sumin." She sighed, but with happiness and bubbliness. (Is that a word?)

"What?" She was still staring at the doorway that Sumin and Baro exited through.

"They would make a cute couple.... Geuji?" (Also Geuchi/Keuchi, but I romanized it from Korean alphabet to English. Geuji means 'Right?')

"Hmmm.... I dont knoowww...."

"What?! They would totally be adorable together... I see it already!"

I chuckled and walked off with her, still leaning her head on my shoulder.

"So how long are we going to stay here?" She asked

"How long do you want?"

"Hmmm.... I like it here.... let's just see later...."

I agreed and started wandering around the Blue House.

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

Baro and I were wandering around the Blue House again. Since we have wandered many times before, we probably remembered where everything is.

"So you think Krystal Unni is pretty?" I brought up again... *I don't even know why...*

"I already told you... Yes"

 

Bits of angered filled my mind and heart. Until I brought up a question I would probably regret asking.

"W-w-w-well... What about me?!"

We paused for a second and stopped our footsteps... He faced me and tilted his head.

"What about you?"

"Am I pretty?" I felt nervous and so eager to hear what he would say.

"What kind of a question is that?!" Baro looked awfully confused.

"You don't think I'm pretty?" I felt tears fill up my eyes.

"What kind of a question is that, Sumin... You're beautiful. Perfect in fact. If you don't believe me, then that would be shocking.... Because you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met. Starting from your appearance to your personality... It's all pretty. And don't let ANYONE tell you different, because in my eyes... You are absolutely PERFECT..."

*I JUST WANTED TO HUG HIM SOOO BAD... No one has ever told me anything like that. Not ever. And since it was coming from his lips, it made me feel like the happiest girl alive. Even though it was a bit cheesy... It was very touching.*

The tears that filled my eyes fell onto my cheeks, but I wiped them off. I felt so happy.

"Thank you..." I mumbled without looking into his eyes. "Thank you, Baro..."

I looked back up to see his smiling face and I gave him the biggest and tightest hug ever. It was even tighter that the hug I gave to Minhyuk Oppa. And when I felt him hug me back, I just didn't want to let go... *But this is getting awkward.... and cheesy.... I should let go.... Sumin... Let go.... Let go...!!!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That was cheesy... I know.... But I hope you still like it!

Thank you for new subscribers!!! I love you guys!!! Saranghaeyo!

 

New Subscribers:

 

Shoutouts becuase I promise and becuase I love you guys! Saranghaeyo!

 

Rion154

 

Luuvingmusic

 

(Links are now fixed)