Crash

The President's Daughter

Chapter 10:

 

Baro's POV

 

I arrived at Gongchan's dorm safely. I don't plan on staying here for long. I should be able to find a decent job soon. I slept in the guest room the Gongchan set up for me. He took a day off of school today, helping me settle in.

 

 

*In Gongchan's Kitchen*

 

"Good Morning Hyung" Gongchan greeted me while pouring milk into a glass as I lazily shuffled myself into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Gongchan" I sat myself down in a chair in the dining room.

Gongchan handed me a glass of milk and walked back to the kitchen.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I had a hard time sleeping. I must have gotten too comfortable with the Blue House..." I yawned, scratching the back of my neck.

Gongchan only chuckled.

"So what did you want to do today?" He asked.

I shrugged, I felt too tired to walk around town.

"Do you want to go get some boba? Or Milk Tea? There's a shop only a few buildings away from us." Gongchan suggested as he scrolled through his phone.

"No it's okay." *Well, that's the first time I ever turned down boba.... What wrong with me today?!*

"You sure?!"

I nodded, still groggy.

"Alright.... Well if you need help with anything, let me know. I just got a text saying that one of my friends need math tutoring. I need to head over right now. Call me if need anything." Gongchen headed towards the door and waved at me.

"Wait-"

Gongchan turned back towards me.

"Neh?"

"I wanted to spend time outside today. Is there a park nearby?"

Gongchan nodded.

"There is one behind our building. Just 3 or 4 more buildings behind us. It's pretty big. You won't miss it."

I nodded. "Thank you!"

Gongchan brightly smiled at me and waved once more. Then he left.

 

 

*45 more minutes later*

 

I washed up and got ready before I left the building. I wore my sweater and beanie because it was getting really cold outside. I checked the time.

8:30am

I sighed.

*This is going to be a sloooooowwww day*

I continued walking down the streets while listening to music.

Once I got to the park that Gongchan was referring to, I sat down on a bench. The park was huge and grassy. Very green and spacey. I breathed in the cold morning air and breathed it out.

*I wonder how long Sumin hasn't experienced this for.*

 

Suddenly, images of Sumin stormed through my mind, reminding me of how we first met, our first encounter, her birthday, watching movies with her, cooking, crafting, and even on my last day. An unintentional smile krept upon my face and I couldn't control it. *How I wish you weren't the President's Daughter, Sumin. If only you weren't. We could've spent more time together...* I sighed and my heart sank. I remembered yesterday, my last day in the Blue House. I remembered her smliing face that hid her sadness. I remembered her tears. The hug we shared. I missed it all.

I stayed on the bench for about 30 minutes until I got back up. I should text her....

Yea....

Good Idea...

 

I punched in her contact and texted her.

 

To Sumin>> From Baro
Annyeong Sumin-ah^^ How was your sleep?

 

Send.

 

I felt just a little bit happier than how I was a few minutes ago. I decided to head back to the dorm. I pressed on the crosswalk button and waited for the lights to show a walking man on it so that I can cross. My phone was in my middle. Tightly grasping it to indicate whether I get a text back or not.

The crossing walk light turned into a man and I crossed. As I walked, my phone vibrated.

 

*vibrate*

 

I expected Sumin to text back so I immediately checked my phone and looked at the text.

 

But it wasn't from who I expected.

 

To Baro>> From Gongchannie
Hyung! Tutoring is over! I'm heading back home now! See ya!^^

 

I sighed. I tried texting Sumin again. My walking pace slowly decreased and turned into a shuffle.

 

To Sumin>> From Baro
Are you not awake yet? Hello?

 

Before I could press send. I realized that I was still crossing the street and looked back up to the crossing light. The walking man was gone and the light was an orange hand. I shouldn't be crossing. I immediately turned my attention to the cars that should be crossing. Many of drivers were yelling at me.

"Mister! Move!"

"You have to move!"

"Why are you just standing there?!"

"Get out of the way! Hurry!"

"MOVE!!!"

I wanted to run but somhow my feet were stuck to the concrete and didn't want to move. I was frozen. My feet didn't want to listen to me. When I looked back up to the cars, I was blinded by headlights.

"MIster! Move! The car is out of control!" I heard from behind.

But I was still clueless of what was happening.

I couldn't organize my thoughts and I as comepletely paralyzed.

In seconds....

 

CRASH

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hope you are liking the story so far.... My chapters are getting shorter... I am Sorry....

 

New Subcriber!

 

Shoutout because I love new Subscribers^^

 

Qri_Candy

 

Thank you sooooo much for upvoting as well! Saranghaeyo! I love you soo much right now! I truly appreciate it! Kamsahabnida <3