Decisions...

The President's Daughter

Chapter 14:

 

Sumin's POV

 

"Yes" He replied, quietly.

 

My heart jumped. Did I hear him correctly? Did he really say 'Yes'? I didn't know how to react to this situation. First, his suppose-to-be fiancee comes out of nowhere, and now I'm recieving an indirect confession, if I heard him correctly. *Stop Sumin. This isn't right. Baro has a fiancee. Sang Hee had him first. I shouldn't interfere.*

 

 

Baro's POV

 

"Yes" I answered.

Honestly, I'm not certain if I have any strong feelings for Sumin. I really don't know. I mean... I really love being around her. Her smile brightens my entire day, her laugh just makes me happy, and she's simply gorgeous. I would rather be with Sumin than SangHee. *But Sumin... She's the President's Daughter for crying out loud! She will meet so many better guys in the future.*

Doubt filled my thoughts as I thought of Sumin, but joy and happiness spread across my entire body as I thought of the times we spent together. I snapped back into reality.

"Yes?" SangHee repeated. She looked down in despair.

"I see...."

"SangHee, I'm sorry...." I tried to prevent her from sulking.

"No, no... It's okay.... I get it now. I finally understand." She sniffed and looked back up. "That is all you needed to tell me. That's all I needed to know.

Thank you for being honest, Baro."

"SangHee...." I honestly didn't know what to say, but I also felt bad for her.

"I hope we can still be close friends even though you feel nothing for me." She smiled weakly and waved as she exited through the door.

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

 

I pondered about Baro until SangHee came out of the hospital room. She was smiling weakly, trying to prevent herself from tearing up. I stood up and smiled back at her.

"Are you alright? SangHee-ssi?" I tried not to let her know that I heard everything. Acting like nothing happened.

"Yes, yes..." She forced out a giggle. "By the way, you should drop the formalities. We're almost the same age."

I nodded. She stuck her hand into her handbag and handed a piece of paper to me.

"Here is my number." She began, "I would like to meet up with you again. Maybe we can have coffee."

I smiled at her and saved the piece of paper in my pocket.

"It was very nice meeting you, Sumin...." She paused, "I'll... See you later, I guess."

SangHee forced another smiled and she left towards my direction. I waved at her and she wave back. *SangHee seems really nice and she's really pretty. I don't know why Baro would turn her down."

I sighed and walked back into Baro's room.

I saw him there, smiling and sitting up.

"Sorry for making you wait..." Baro started.

"No, no. It was no biggie. Don't worry." I smiled at him and sat down on the chair next to him.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Go? You mean, leave? Now? Are you sure?"

He nodded, positively.

"Oh... okay..."

 

 

*1 hour later*

 

Baro and I were all set and ready to leave the hospital. Baro changed into casual clothing as I filled out forms at the front desk. When I got back to the room, Baro was standing there, waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" I asked cheerfully as I slid the door open.

"Yup!" Baro nodded and walked out of the room.

As we walked towards the exit, Baro placed his arm around my shoulders.

"Soo... Where do you want to go today???" He asked, happily.

"Uhhh... I don't know... Where do you think?"

"I have a place in mind. Since its our first time spending a day outside of the Blue House together, I think I should be the tour guide this time." He smiled brightly at me and our walking pace increased.

 

 

Baro waved out his hand on the street and a taxi came driving by us. We got into the taxi and Baro told the driver our destination. *I wonder where we are going...*

 

"Driver... please take us to Lotte World."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My chapters are getting boring... *Yawn*.... I am sorry.... My brain is like... sleeping right now. Multiple events will keep coming up in the near future. Right now, I think that I have put too much suspense and angst into story when I'm not suppose to.... since its a fluff story. So I'm adding a bit more fluff before I move onto the next big event. Baro's feelings are now surfacing as he takes Sumin (you) off to Lottle World. Putting Baro's arm around Sumin's (your) shoulder is a sign that he is giving an effort to get a bit closer to you. So stay tuned!

I update almost every weekday. I am usually busy on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But I think I update a bit too much... I probab;y love you guys way too much. That is probably why I am sooo active on AFF.

So Minah's (From Girl's Day / Character who plays the role of Sumin) birthday is coming up very soon! She is my idol and I love her sooo much! Her bubbliness and cuteness just brightens up my mood. She is also gorgeous and a very good singer for Girl's Day. Aaagh I just love her.

EXO OVERDOSE~ perfection in my eyes.... \(0.0)/..... I also like 'Moonlight' from their tracklist! Akkk fangirl.....

Sorry Subbies... I talk too much! >.<

No New Subscribers...