Your Help

The President's Daughter

Chapter 17:

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

 

"Sumin... It's you..."

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

At the hospital.

"I won't Sang Hee. I won't marry you even if it is for money, for business, for anything. I will not marry you."

"Well, why not?!" Sang Hee raised her voice.

"Because I don't love you! There's someone else, Sang Hee!"

"Who?! Is it that Sumin girl, outside?!"

Baro didn't answer. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Baro, Answer me! Is it her?!"

"Well what if it is... why would you care?" Baro sounded annoyed.

"Because my feelings for you never disappeared." She paused, "Tell me Baro, Is it her?"

Baro sighed deeply and let out his answer.

"Yes...."

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Oh...." I sat back in my chair, feeling relieved.

"You really didn't know?"

"Well.... ehh... I knew, but I didn't think that it was true." I explained.

"Ayyyeeee.... Geujimal..."

"I'm not lying!"

"Then, don't you like him back?"

I paused for a few seconds.

"I... uhh..."

"Well?"

"Ummm.... maybe?"

SangHee jumped out of her chair and jumped up and down, cheering.

"EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!"

I flinched at the sudden noise.

"Yah... sit down..." I giggled, gesturing her to sit back down in her chair.

"Oh my goodness! JINJJA?!! You like him back?!" She loudly whispered.

"Well... I said 'Maybe'.."

"Doesn't matter! Oh my gosh! This is sooo cute!!!"

Both of us chuckled and continued eating our ice cream.

 

When we were finished eating, it was 4:15pm. We stood in front of Ice Kiss's entrance.

"So what else do you want to do?" SangHee asked me, joyously.

"I don't know... What do you think?"

"Let's go shopping together! Best way for girls to bond, am I right?"

SangHee waited eagerly for my answer. I nodded my head and she dragged me to somewhere. When she let go, he reached a nearby clothing store. SangHee clapped her hands together and glanced at me.

"Kaja?"

"Kaja!" I brightly and she smiled back.

 

After 10 minutes, SangHee paid for her things while I waited by the door.

"You didn't buy anything?" SangHee asked me as we walked on the sidewalk, outside the store.

I shook my head, "Nothing really caught my eye."

"Hmm...." She scratched her head, "Then I'll help you!"

"With what..."

"Help you choose something Baro might like."

"Baro has a specific taste for girls' attire?"

"Of course! All guys do! Well, they don't really pay attention to it. But when a girl comes walking by with a style that the guy likes, he will totally end up liking her."

 

I felt nervous about letting SangHee choose outfits for me. No one really chose outfits for me that really suited my taste. Not even my best friends before. But this was for Baro. I guess I'll try.

I slowly nodded and SangHee dragged me to many different clothing shops.

 

By 6:00, we've been to most of the stores on the block.

"Well, Aren't we tried...." I breathed deeply and looked down in my arms, which were carrying about 10 shopping bags.

"Have you contacted Baro lately?" She asked, fixing her shopping bags on her arm.

"Yeah. He calls in the morning and before I go to sleep."

"Do you know where he works? Do you visit his workplace?"

I shook my head. Then, SangHee handed me a piece of paper with an unfamiliar address.

"What's this?" I looked back up at her.

"Baro's workplace. It's a Daycare..."

"How did you-" She cut me off, knowing exactly what I was about to say.

"Don't ask me where I got...I have my ways..."

We both chuckled.

 

 

"Well, I'll call you whenever I'm free again. I have to go now." SangHee glanced at her watch an looked back up.

"Sure thing!"

"We should do this again. You're really friendly, Sumin. And really pretty."

I smiled slightly and blushed.

"You're not so bad yourself. You make a really good friend and also very beautiful."

"Oh Staaappp!"

Before she left, we waved each other goodbyes.

"Annyeong Sumin-ah! Jalga!"

"Annyeong SangHee! Nudo!"

 

 

*Next Morning*

 

I skipped back into my room after having breakfast, waiting for a text from Baro. After a few minutes, I recieved a text.

 

From Baro>> To Sumin
Sumin-ah! It's Saturday! Means I don't have work! Do you want to go somewhere with me?

 

I instantly smiled, unknowingly and texted back.

 

From Sumin>> To Baro
Yaayy! Sure! Where do you want to meet up?

 

From Baro>> To Sumin
I'll just be there by 12:00.

 

I glanced at the clock. 10:55 am. I have a ton of time.

 

From Sumin>> To Baro

Okay! See Ya~! ^.^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Short and Boring Chapter... *Face Palm and Self slap*... Mianhaeyo!!!! Work is just piling up at school because it's almost the end of the school year! And I am ready to graduate/ promote to high school! So glad I'm leaving Middle School! But besides that, I haven't been updating well. And I am so sorry for that.

By the way, If any of you are EXO fans (Exotics), If you want, you can go ahead and check out my other Fan Fic.

It's not ready yet, but I'm working on it. And it's not the best. The plot will be revealed once I finish one of my school projects...

 

New Subcribers:

Shoutout because new subcribers mean new Chingus (friends)! And also because you guys are amazing! MWAH~! SarangHaeyo!

KoreanKitKat