Lotte World

The President's Daughter


Chapter 15:

 

 

We arrived at this place called 'Lotte World'. That place sounded very familiar. I must have forgotten what it was due to being locked up in the Blue House. The drive was short. It only took a few minutes. When we arrived at our destination, Baro paid the driver and we hopped off of the taxi.

"Do you have sunglasses?" Baro asked me.

I nodded, taking my pair of Micheal Kors Sunglasses out of my purse.

 

 

Micheal Kors glasses actually cost a lot of money, meaning high class and wealthy people usually wear these.

 

Sumin's (Your) Micheal Kors Sunglasses

"Oh my gosh...." Baro stared at my sunglasses, which were now on my eyes.

"What?"

"How can you afford those things...?"

"Uhh... It was a gift from Minhyuk Oppa when they arrived here a couple weeks ago."

Baro clicked his tongue and shook his head. Then glanced at me again.

"I'm jealous..."

We both giggled and both walked into the Lotte World entrance.

 

 

*Inside Lotte World*

 

It was beautiful inside Lottle World. I was speechless. I recalled myself being here before, but I couldn't remember when and how old I was when that happened. All I remembered was a person being with me. But I knew it wasn't my brother or my dad. My old friends wouldn't have taken me here either because they were always busy studying. On vacations, they would be traveling all around the world, such as China, Vietnam, Phillipines, Japan, and so much more. I was always envious.

"Waaaahhhh...." I looked around in awe.

"You've never been here before?" Baro tapped my shoulder.

"Well... I recall being to a place called Lotte World, but I totally forgot what it was like."

"Wow... You really don't get out much..." Baro shook his head and I lightly punched him on his shoulder.

"Okay... So where do you want to start?"

I shrugged. "I know nothing about this place."

"Oh yeah, so I am the tour guide here too." Baro pondered. "Follow me."

Baro grabbed my hand and we quickly walked to this super tall tower called the Gyro Drop. We stood in line for about 5 minutes. I watched the people on the ride fall in an extreme speed. My stomach started twirling. I shook Baro's arm.

 

Lotte World's Gyro Drop

 

"Are you sure about this?!" I whispered in his ear.

He nodded and smiled assuringly. I gulped.

When it was our turn. Baro and I sat in seats beside each other. I wasn't ready. I felt nervous. When we were about to climb up, I reached out for

Baro's hand.

"Baro!" I called him out.

"Yes?"

"You better not make me regret this or you're dead to me!"

Baro chuckled.

"Okay! Hold on!"

I let go of his hand and braced myself for the drop. We reached the top of the tower I was now ready to drop 70 meters down. After a few seconds of circling around in top, we dropped.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH OH MY GOOOSSHH!!!" I screamed as I looked down to the floor, which was meters away. As we were dropping, I heard Baro yell too.

"WAAAAHHHHHH!!!! WOOOOAAAAHHHH!!!" I wanted to laugh, but I was too terrified.

As we came to a stop, I was panting. I got off of the ride nd waited for Baro outside of the gate.

"Sooooo...." He playfully and lightly punched me on the shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Did you like it?!"

"Ehhh... It was okay... I wasn't that scared anyways..." I lied. I was terrified.

"Ha... yeah right... I heard you screaming."

"Well, yeah! Who wouldn't scream when you're dropping 70 meters from the air?"

Baro kept laughing.

"Whatever... I wasn't scared." I slowly walked away, pushing my sunglasses back up to my eyes.

"Aigooo.... GeoJimal (Don't Lie)...." I heard him murmur behind me as I walked.

After a few seconds he caught up with me again and we kept walking.

"Where to next?" He asked.

"Hmmm... I don't know... Hmmm...." I looked around and something caught my eye.

"What about over there?" I pointed to giant circular ride.

"Are you sure?" Baro asked, nervously.

"Why? You scared?!" I .

"Psshhh.... No.... Let's go..."

 

I giggled and pulled him towards the ride. Apperantly, the ride was called the 'Giant Loop'.

(A roller coaster ride made only of one big loop. Passengers are constantly taken for 360 degree spins in a 14m-wide circular rail. The vehicle even stops while upside down.)

 

When it was our turn, Baro sat next to me. He tapped my shoulder.

"I'm not used to being upside down." He whispered in my ear.

I chuckled.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it soon." I teased.

"Mwuh?!" He yelled. "You're not going to help me?!"

"Well.." I giggled, "How would I help you?"

Baro instantly held my hand tightly. My eyes widened and stared at our interlaced hands.

"Like this!" He pointed out.

"Oh... umm..." I gulped, not knowing what to say.

 

Before I could continue talking, the ride started. He sqeezed my hand tighter. He was squeezing my hand really hard. The vehicle started going up and down, upside down.

I could hear Baro scream for his life again.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! I'M NOT READY TO DIE YEEETTT!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

I bursted out laughing and started screaming myself.

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

*1 more hour later*

 

Baro and I went to many of the rides in the park. We are now getting at the gift shop to get souveniers for me because I know that I wouldn't be visiting this place for another long while. Baro went to pick out my souveniers because he wanted me to remember that I came here with him, so he wanted to pick them himself. I waited outside of the gift for half an hour. *Yes... that is a very long time for waiting* Soon, Baro came out with a small picture frame with the words 'Lottle World' on the bottom and cartoons of the rides on the side of the frame. He also got two phone chains. Both of them had little, soft elephants on them.

 

Elephant Couple Phone Charms

 


Baro handed the picture frame and the pink elephant phone chain to me.

"You get the pink elephant and I get the blue one." He explained, smiling.

"They're so adorable!!!" I squealed as I played with the elephant.

Baro chuckled at my reaction.

"Oh my gosh, Baro! Thank you so much!!!" I jumped up and down.

"Your welcome. And why don't we take a picture now?"

"For what?"

"The frame. You can't display a picture drame without a picture, can you?"

I agreed and we took a picture together. We took about 10 selcas and chose from all of them. We ended up picking two. One of them had both of us smiling and the other one had both of us doing aegyos. Baro sent me both of them so I can put them in the frame.

"There you go! Perfect!" Baro cheered as he took a look at the pictures.

I smiled at the pictures and apperantly made them my lock screen wallpaper. Baro and I soon exited Lottle World. Baro couldn't drop me off at the

Blue House because his place was far from mine and traffic would be an obstacle for him on his way back. Before he went our sepeprate ways, we stood outside of Lottle World.

"Make sure to call or text everyday, Baro. And make sure not to pay any attention to your phone when you are crossing the road. I hope you learned your lesson." I warned him.

"Yes..." He laughed. " I'll try to keep in contact everyday. I'll also visit when I have time."

I nodded and looked down.

"Make sure not to skip any meals either. And make sure to sleep early." He told me.

"Okay! And don't get too busy! Or else you'll forget about me."

Baro shook his head and held out his phone. The phone charm with his blue elephant was already attached to his phone. Baro smiled and played with the charm.

"That's the reason why I bought this phone chain. I look at the phone charm and I'll already think about you and our time today. There is no way I'll forget you."

My heart jumped and started beating really fast. I took my phone out and saw the phone charm attached to it. I also turned my phone on to see our picture together. I looked back up at Baro.

"Good because I won't forget either." I put my phone away and looked back up at Baro, who was staring at me intently. He placed his hand on my head and another arm on my shoulder.

He pulled me into a hug. The hug was warm and comforting, making me forget about the freezing korean weather. I slowly hugged him back.

"Text me once you get back to the Blue House, okay?"

"Okay... Stay safe, Baro."

We let go of our hug and waved at each other as we walked in diferent directions.

After a minute, we were already far from each other and I was lonely again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I think this was the longest chapter I have ever written. But I may be mistaken. The process of writing this chapter took a lot of time for me and considering the fact that it is 7000+ characters, It feels like I wrote too much... Phew!

Well! I hope you like the story so far! Enjoy and stay tuned!

 

Here is a Giphy of Baro and Jinyoung during the making of 'O.K' for you!

  Oh... Poor Baro... Hahaha

 

No New Subbies....