Settling in

The President's Daughter

Chapter 3:

 

 

Sumin's POV

 

Baro is actually really nice. I thought about him in the car as I was coming back from buying Minhyuk Oppa's 'welcome back' gift. Minhyuk Oppa is simple, so he doesn't like things that are too big and fancy. Even money will be okay with him, but that wasn't my gift. I bought him a picture frame.

Thats... umm... cool.... not

The good thing about this picture frame was that it can hold four pictures. And he can put any pictures that he want. Oppa has a girlfriend, so he would probably put her picture in the frame. But I don't mind. His girlfriend is actually super gorgeous and really bubbly.

 

Oh how I wish I would find someone as awesome as her, but a male, of course. I thought about it until I arrived back in the blue house. I put the sunglasses back on my eyes and quickly walked through the doors. I carried the picture frame in a box, so that it wouldn't be so awkward carrying around a picture frame. The box was blue with a pink bow tied around it, so it would be obvious that it was a gift. I walked up the stairs and through the hallways again. I greeted the security guards as usual and entered my room. I set the gift on top of my vanity and sat on my bed.
I sighed heavily and removed the sunglasses from my face. I covered my face with my hands and played with my cheeks for a few minutes. I hummed random songs as I played around. This continued I heard a few knocks on the door.

"Neh?" I replied

Soojin Unni stuck her head into my room and smiled weakly.

"Sumi- I mean Miss..." She sighed and mouth 'Sorry Sumin', "Your father wants to see you..."

I nodded, a bit content with the fact that she at least attempted to call me by my real name. That was good enough. I obeyed and followed Soojin

Unni into my father's office. As we walked in, security guards backed away from the door and waited outside the room.

"Mister President.." Soojin Unni and I bowed politely to my father.

He stood up and smiled brightly at the both of us. Then he focused his attention back at me.
"Sumin, I have someone I want you to meet."

I nodded at asked who it was.

"Who is it?"

Right at that moment two men passed through the door behind us. I was familiar with both of them. The tallest one was Mr. Cha, the security guard.

And the person next him was.... AAAKK Baro-ssi! I felt my heart flutter rapidly... *Kyaaa!!! Wait, omo Sumin, calm down, this is embarrassing. You're gonna make yourself look bad! Aish Stop!* I tried calming down and faced the floor before they could notice me smileing like an idiot.

"You've met Mister Cha, right Sumin?" My father spoke to me.

"Of course!" I faced back up to Mister Cha once I calmed down. I bowed to and greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mister Cha..."

Mister Cha smiled brightly and greeted me back.

"It's very nice to see you again Miss"

"Good, you two already know each other. And this is Baro, Mister Cha's son."

I directed my attention to Baro, who was on the left of Mister Cha.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed politely and smiled.

I noticed him smile back and greet me as well.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mister President and Miss Choi." He bowed and smiled at he both of us.

"Is it the first time that you two are meeting?" My father asked.

I was about to respond, but Baro spoke before I did.

"Actually, no. We met this morning."

My father nodded and faced me again.

"Baro will be staying in a room of the Blue House for a couple weeks, and so will Mister Cha. A few situtuations have sufaced at their home. And since Mister Cha is a loyal and a hardworking security guard, I let the both of them stay here."

*That's surprising.... I never knew he could do THAT, but oh well, that's good.*

"I see..." I nodded.

"Why don't you two get to know each other?" My father started again.

I faced Baro again and saw him jumping up and down in excitement. *Awww*

I nodded at my father and he replied by smiling back. He told the both of us to go and he, Soojin, and Mister Cha were left in his office.

 

*Walking through the Blue House*

 

"I've never spoken to the President before..." Baro started the conversation.

"Its not as exciting as you might have thought...." The both of us giggled.

"So... earlier, you said that you were going to buy something for your brother... why? Is it his birthday?"

"No, it was a 'welcome back' gift. It's been a long time since he has visited us and I've missed him like crazy. He is very successful on his own. He has a good job, beautiful girlfriend, and freedom. I really wish I could live a life like his, one day...."

"I would like a life that also. But I haven't reached my goal yet...." He sighed, "What did you buy for him?"

I giggled as I thought of the simple picture frame. "I got him... uuhhh Picture frame..."

He chuckled.

"He must love that" Baro might be talking sarcasticly, but I couldn't tell.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Yes, I have a younger brother, Gongchan, but he is in college right now. He lives in a dorm."

"Tell me about him."

Baro paused for a few seconds, but then continued.

"He' s very... uhh... fun."

I giggled.

"That's ummm.... descriptive..."

 

 

Baro's POV

 

"That's ummm.... descriptive..." She was being a sarcastic.

*I mean... come one Baro! FUN!!! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY ABOUT YOUR BROTHER!!! AISH BABO BABO BABO!!!!*

She might think I'm a complete idiot right now.

"Haha.... he's also very smart, especially in math. And he's very friendly."

 

She nodded. *Okay...Okay... Progress!!!*

 

 

During the walk, she spoke about her assistant Soojin and her brother. And I was just there.... listening... without any other things to talk about. Oh my gosh, what am I doing. She might think that I can't do anything but smile and nod.

 

As she was talking and walking, her emotions came out without herself noticing. When she talked about her assistant, Soojin, she would sulk and ponder. But when she would talk about her Oppa, she would smile and laugh.
Without her knowing, I would watch her smile and laugh. I watched intently, making myself smile also. Her smile was sometimes so big, her eyes would hide. *Cuuutteee*

I stared at her intently until she noticed.

"Uhhh.... Baro...."

I didn't answer, becuase I was still staring....

"Ummm... HELLOOOOO...." She wave her hand across my face, trying to break my stare, but I was still frozen.

"Baro??!!!"

I was smiling so hugely and didn't even know it until she mentioned it.

"Baro... what are you smling so hugely at?"

No response... still staring...

She made a confused face and walked the other way... which instantly woke me up from my stare.

"Oh she's gone..." I mumbled.

I face palmed myself in embarrassment.

*OH MY GOSH BAROOOOO! WHY YOU SO BABO!!! BAARRRROOOOO WWWWAAAAAEEEEEE!!!!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I tried updating as soon as I can! It seems boring.... I'm sorry... *Face palm myself* I'll do better, I promise(:  More feedback means... The faster I update. Thank you for supporting and I really appreciate all of my subs. You are all my Chingus now(: {Chingu means 'Friend' in Korean}

 

New Subscribers:

 

MissKpop1

 

Fluffyjin

 

Shoutout just like promised! ^^ Saranghaeyo!