Slow Progress

The President's Daughter

Chapter 23:

 

Sumin's POV

 

Recently, Baro found a new job at another daycare. But he only works full time on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. A week ago, Krystal Unnie sent us wedding invitations and the big wedding was today. Baro and I dressed in our best. Baro had a nice tux while I had a super formal dress. I wasn't a bridesmaid though. Krystal Unnie chose her sisters to be her bridesmaids, Luna, Sulli, Amber, and Victoria.


Sumin's (Your) Dress for the Wedding

When we got to the building, Baro and I seperated. Baro would meet other guys that visited and I would be with Krystal Unnie. I entered through a few doors and reached the Bride's room. Krystal Noona was talking to her sister, Luna, as she sat in from of a mirror in her wedding dress.

Krystal's Wedding Dress Today

 

Krystal Unnie noticed me come in.

"Oh! Sumin-ah!" She smiled brightly and gestured me to come closer.

"Unnie. You look gorgeous."

"Aww! Thanks. You do too!"

 

Krystal Unnie's dress hugged her body perfectly and it looked beautiful on her. Her hair was in perfect curls and her makeup was flawless.

I stayed with Krystal Unnie until the ceremony began. During the ceremony, I sat next to Baro and my dad.

My dad stayed for the entire ceremony, but left afterwards. Next was the after party.

 

*After the Wedding*

 

Minhyuk Oppa and Krystal Noona sat with each other at the Bride and Groom table while Baro and I sat at a table in the corner. 30 minutes after the speeches, Minhyuk Oppa called for volunteers to request a song to dance to.

"Oh? Sumin-ah! Let's go dance!" Baro shook my arm and pulled me out of my seat.

"But- I don't know how to dance."

"Psh! Yes you do! We danced together on your birthday! Remember?"

"Well... there's a lot of people here. I'm just going to humiliate myself!"

"You will not."

"Yes I will."

"No one is allowed to insult my beautiful girlfriend."

I blushed and looked down.

"Besides fmaily members and myself." He smiled, teasing me.

I looked back up and gently punched him on the shoulder.

"So let's dance! Don't worry... I will guide you through EVERYTHING! Trust me!" Baro smile warmly and led me to the middle of the dance floor.

Minhyuk Oppa walked up to us and smiled brightly.

"Well, here's the lovey dovey couple! Congrats! So what is the song you want to request?"

Baro handed Oppa his phone and pointed out the song on his playlist.

"It's an instrumental." Baro explained. "Just hand me the mic."

"Awww!" Oppa aegyoed his expression of over-cuteness towards us.

Minhyuk Oppa handed Baro the mic and played the song.

"Don't worry." Baro told me calmly, "I'll guide you"

He fixed the microphone headset ono his head instead of a regualr hands-on mic, so that he could move his hands freely.

Baro held out his hand in front of me and the song started. Baro started singing.

 

(Lyrics will be displayed on the left in Italic BOLD form and actions will be on the right in NON-Italic form)

 

Take my hand     I slowly reached out for his hand and he gently took it.

Take a breath.

Hold Me close and take one step.    He positioned his hand on my waist and my hand on his shoulder. Then our other hands were locked together on the other side.

Keep your eyes locked to mine.        He held my head up with my chin and made me look into his twinkling eyes.

And let the music be your guide.    We slowly started dancing to the slow music

Won't you promise me?

That you'll never forget,

That we'll keep dancing wherever we go next.

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you.

It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do.

And with every step together,

We just keep on getting better.

So can I have this dance?

Can I have this dance?

 

No mountains are high enough,

or oceans too wide because together or not,

out dance won't stop.

Let it rain, Let it pour.

What we have is worth fighting for,

You know I believe that we were meant to be.

Yeah~

 

It's like catching lightning, the chances of finding someone like you.

It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do.

And with every step together,

We just keep on getting better.

 

So can I have this dance?    Baro slowly twirled me around and led my arms to wrap around his neck.

Can I have this dance?        

Once the song ended, everyone around us clapped and cheered.

 

Krystal stood up from her chair and grabbed her mic.

"Well! Don't just stand there!" She cheered, urging us to do something.

Baro and I already knew what she was talking about. Our faces were only inches away from each others.

Baro whispered, "I know this is stupid, but is it okay if I do?"

I smiled and blushed pathetically. Then I slightly nodded. Baro responded with a smile and quickly leaned in for a kiss. Both of our eyes were closed, but we could hear everyone in the room shout and cheer for us. Guys shouted, "Woohooo!" and girls would cry, "Awww!". The kiss was long, but it was soft and relaxing. Once both of us pulled away, we both smiled at each other and laughed.

*Looks like we had our first kiss, Baro.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the super tiny chapter! But I will continue writing until the end comes in a few days! ALmost finished guys! Sorry if it seems like I'm rushing the days that Baro and Sumin (You) spend together. Because I just wanted to reveal the fluff quicker. Sorry about that!

Guess the song! Comment the name of the song that Baro sang the Sumin (you) in this chapter!

It's an song that a lot of kids probably would've already listened to. It's a Walt Disney song and from a trilogy that took place a long time ago.

First person comment the song name first, will get another shoutout~! Woot Woot! And maybe an upvote on one of their stories.

 

My promotion is on Friday! Going up to the big High School! So nervous. I'm also leaving to Asia on Monday morning, so I will probably end the story in Saturday or Sunday(: But not so sure yet!

If you guys like the story so far... Make sure to comment and upvote. But of course that is completely optional. But if you do I'll umm *cough* maybe upvote one of your stories as well! I will certainly will for my amazing Chingus!

Have a wonderful rest of your day! Saranghaeyo~!^^

 

No new subbies...