Characters & Prologue

The President's Daughter

Characters:

Girl's Day's Minah starring as Choi Sumin

B1A4's Baro starring as Baro

CNblue's Minhyuk starring as Choi Minhyuk

Miss A's Fei starring as Lee SooJin

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life in the Blue House is perfect....

So peaceful and grand....

I love it here...

HA... not

 

I, Choi Sumin (Soo-min), the president's daughter, am not happy.

I've lived in the President's Palace, the Blue House, for about one whole year. Please Save Me.

Because I am the president's daughter, I can't go out of the House very often because Paparazzi and Bloggers would be outside waiting for me to ruin myself and my father.

I don't have any true friends. I did... but we kind of went our seperate ways after we all graduated.

I don't have any interests. Well... I do... but its not exactly something  that would come in handy one day. I like stargazing....

And most of all... I don't have anyone that I like.

I've seen many girls have really handsome boyfriends on Instagram and Twitter, but its not like I'll be as fortuanate as them.

 

My older brother, Choi Minhyuk, moved out right when father started campaigning to be President.

He should've took he with him.... *sigh*....

Now, he lives alone. But he is actually really successful. He is an entertainment manager. I don't exactly know how he got a job like that though....

 

I also have an assisstant that takes care of me while my father is busy, but I don't call her my assisstant.

She is more of a sister to me. She knows me, everything about me. But she can't understand everything...

Her job as being my assisstant is more important to her than being comfortable and getting to know more about me, like calling me my actual name and acting like an actual sister to me. To her, I'm just her employer's daughter and higher than her. But she doesn't get it....

 

You see.... I REALLY HATE life in the Blue house and being the President's daughter. I mean what good come out of it....

I want friends....

I want to enjoy life again....

I want to experience love....