Relativity

Of Gravity, Acceleration and Motion

“No. Sehun. No.”

“Why?”

“It’s because you shouldn’t like your teacher.”

“Why?”

“Duh? Do you really have to ask? It’s obvious!”

Sehun grips the sink in his bathroom and leans in to see himself more on the fogged up mirror. He studies himself, turning his head side to side. Satisfyingly, he looks better than yesterday.

Still, he couldn’t sleep last night. But he feels entirely different now. There’s no more anxiety boiling at the pit of his stomach. No more fear pulling him down and burying him 6 feet under the ground. Only feather light sensation and a taste of heaven exist whenever he thinks of that person. It’s strange. As usual, he couldn’t get Kim Minseok out of his mind but he’s getting used to it.

Last night, He was still full of questions but they were left unanswered. He casted those aside and all that was left were his teacher and their small chat about, technically, him and some random feelings that he didn’t know he was capable of. Somehow, when he was lying on his bed, that scene kept repeating. It was like watching a video in auto-replay. He couldn’t help it. And every time it repeated, the smile creeping up to his face got wider and wider until it hurt.

This is madness.

He has never talked to himself before (but he can always reschedule for an exemption). Studies say that talking to yourself can make you smarter. It’s also a sign of sanity, it’s perfectly normal and it helps you think more carefully. So, he’s doing just that. However, he doesn’t know which side he should listen to. He knows that he should obey his rational side. The one that’s realistic. But the silly Sehun concealing itself deep within him took over him suddenly. That part of him is so stubborn and Sehun can’t get away from its vice grip. He doesn’t even know why he’s letting that Sehun take over his sanity.

Leaning again, he glares at his reflection. “Yah. Sehun-ah. What are you doing? Don’t be stupid.” He groans and adjusts his necktie, even though it’s not that necessary.

 

 

Male students swarm in the locker room to change their uniform. They were only given 10 minutes but they were taking their sweet time joking around and throwing smelly undershirts square on their friends’ faces. Through this entire riot, Jongin found the opportunity to attack Sehun.

“So, who’s the unlucky girl?” Jongin asks while ing his dress shirt, revealing his perfectly toned torso.

Sehun momentarily pauses from getting his P.E. shirt from his locker. Somehow, something is preventing him from answering. He should be confident to tell Jongin everything because they have been friends for so many years. They went through a lot and Sehun knows that neither of them has judged the other for his poor life decisions. Instead of criticizing, they helped each other to stand up whenever one of them is tried and about to fall face first on the muddy ground. But this issue, hanging at the tip of his tongue, is special. For all he knows, Jongin might condemn him if he found out that he likes another guy. And to top it all off, that guy is their teacher.

“Jongin...” Sehun softly starts. His hands are shaky when he pulled his P.E. shirt from its place. Agonizingly slow, he wears it first before saying, “He is not a girl.” At the corner of his sight, he saw Jongin froze from his place. Sehun braced himself from what is to come. If Jongin chooses to ridicule him and step on his whole being, he surely can accept it but, he can’t promise himself that it won’t hurt.

“. You’re gay?” It’s more of a statement than a question. Jongin’s eyes are wide. “Oh my-“He suddenly scrambles to cover himself. “All this time- You- You...” His face is a depiction of utter shock.

Sehun feels some tears prickling at the corner of his eyes but he wills himself not to let them fall. The last thing he wanted is to lose his best friend. Sure, he has insulted Jongin a thousand times and Jongin has done the same. But they both know that it’s nothing serious. He’s not looking so he didn’t see how Jongin smirks by the end of his act.

“Yah. Sehun, I didn’t know you’re like that.” Jongin’s voice is laced with humor. Then, he laughs so hard he’s pounding his locker.

Turning his head slowly, Sehun watches his friend. this. He worried for nothing! He scowls and punches Jongin’s forearm but that didn’t stop the latter from laughing. “ you. I’m not gay.”

“Then what do you call a man liking another man?” Jongin sneers. Actually, he’s truly shocked. His life was a lie. He always thought that Sehun isn’t the type to swing that way. Well, Sehun never fails to surprise him. And it’s also astonishing how accepting he is about this.

“Still, I’m not.”

Jongin whistles. “ please. Then, what are you?” He didn’t let Sehun react. “Oh . Then, all this time, you were drooling over my y body? Abusing my innocence of your preference?”

Sehun wishes that his death glare could kill. If there would be a murder case tomorrow, don’t tell on him. He just did the right thing. “As if,” He looks at Jongin from head to toe before adding “Who would drool over that disgusting body? Even my great, great, great grandmother wouldn’t.”

“Hah. As if I’d let your great, great, great grandmother have a piece of me.” Jongin laughs but it soon dies down as curiosity overwhelms him. “Moving on,” He slams his locker and faces Sehun. “Tell me,” he leans closer and whispers, “Who is it?”

Sehun looks left and right, checking if someone might overhear them. Everyone seems to be busy fooling around and changing whilst the others are absorbed in their own world. “Promise me you won’t go ape .” When Jongin nodded, he continues, “Kim Minseok.”

For a while, Jongin stills. He doesn’t know what to say. If liking a guy isn’t that surprising, then, liking your teacher is. But he smirks, saying, “You’re ed.”

“Yo, get your sissy asses out of here! The monkey is whistling like hell out there.” One of their classmates shouted so they rushed to go out. Jongin and Sehun looked at each other and Sehun knew that jongin is still not ready to drop the topic.

 

 

 

 

---

A/N: Sehun is MANLY! Don't call him gay! He's a manly gay! XDDD Let's just say that he's a biual or something~  
This chapter is somehow connected to the next one. So if you didn't like that nothing really happened, I'm sorry. I figured that this much can stand alone

Sehun: "Jongin, don't go homophobic on me now!"
Jongin: "AHH!!! GAAAAYYY!!! GO AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!" 
(I was planning to do this convo!!! Gah.)

Today is APRIL 15!!!!! WHERE'S THE MV???? COME ON S.M.!!!! WHERE????!!!!!

Did you notice the chapters' names? I changed it! It's all thanks to starry-eyedDeer99 for suggesting the names!!! He also proofread this chapter so if there are errors...BLAME HIM! XDD Just kidding. Anyway, I'm really thankful that he did all that (because I'm stupid not to think of those ideas). I hope with all his help, my story would be better~
(I at Physics. Maybe he doesn't, that's why he's good at this XD)

I may not update the following days because we will be going to our province. Holy week. Till then, please wait for me~