Fusion

Of Gravity, Acceleration and Motion

You know it’s not Jongin who’s responsible for interrupting your sleep when you didn’t wake up with a killing intent.

Sehun, even with blurry vision, glares at the figure posing to take another picture. This is his first time to actually have a decent nap and he doesn’t really appreciate how someone ruined it with a flash of a camera. His eyes are still halfway closed but his brows are furrowed. His lips are in between curving down and forming a pout.

Jongin lets out a low whistle and smirks that Sehun just wants to punch him square in the face (except he has Minseok napping on his shoulder who he doesn’t want to disturb). Instead, his glare hardens the moment his eyes adjusted to the light.

“Enjoying much, are we?” Jongin teases while glancing over the photos he has taken.

Sehun makes a sound at the back of his throat but he doesn’t make an effort to answer Jongin’s idiotic question. He’s too focused on not waking up the person next to him. And damn Jongin for ruining this once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Shut the up. Oh please, you’re waking him up! Sehun screams at his mind. In all honesty, he doesn’t fancy speaking after slumber especially with Jongin around. He can’t let Jongin hear his voice cracking and more than he already has. His threats might come out half-assed. So he settles on killing Jongin over and over again in his imagination. If only looks could kill...

Suddenly, Minseok presses himself closer to Sehun and squeezes the latter’s hand. That instantly makes Sehun’s face bright red and his eyes wide. Jongin laughs at how comical his friend looks. Who wouldn’t? Sehun’s eyes went from thin slits to unimaginably round in seconds as if his eyeballs will pop out.  

Why now of all times?

“Oh . Hyung, you didn’t tell me you’d do that!” Jongin shouts (but mostly to himself because Minseok is still sleeping like a log). “I should have filmed how pale poker faced Sehun turned tomatoes. Aish...That’s a really good sight to behold.” Or to laugh at! He adds at the back of his mind.

“Shut it!” Sehun puts his index finger on his lips but it’s hopeless since Minseok starts stirring.

Stretching like a cat, Minseok moans a “Good morning~”, his breath fanning over Sehun’s heated cheek. He scratches the back of his head, making his hair messier than before, not even noticing the bright flashes of a camera. He moves his head left to right as if he’s scanning his surroundings even though his eyes are still partly closed. Sporting a cute pout, he stops at Sehun’s direction. From Jongin’s place it looks like Minseok is about to kiss Sehun and that view alone makes him crack.

“Way to go hyung!” Jongin remarks excitedly while watching Sehun’s reaction through the camera. He focuses on Minseok’s cute little pout then pans the camera to Sehun all the while, laughing his off at how Sehun’s face looks like that of a fish out of water. When Sehun realized what he was doing, he tries to mask his embarrassment by fixing Jongin a threatening look. He’s still red as tomato.

Minseok finally becomes aware on what’s happening so he averts his gaze. Jongin smirks behind the camera the minute he saw how his teacher’s face rivals that of his friend’s. Ah, cute! It’s a shame because Sehun can’t see it. That is busy collecting himself.

“Still groggy, hyung?” Jongin asks, still admiring how the love birds look. “No?” Minseok shakes his head. “Well, that’s good. Let’s start.” He gives them time to fix themselves before demanding to fish out their phones.

“Okay, what in the hell are we about to do?” Sehun inquires, completely suspicious about everything.

“Simple.” Jongin shrugs his shoulders, not really looking at Sehun. “Selca.”

“What?”

“Selca. Oh my god, you know what it is. Quit asking and just do it.” Jongin actually says it in an exasperated voice. When Sehun just gave him a dirty look, he mutters under his breath, “Oh please drop the act, Sehun. I know you like it anyway.”

“Let’s just use yours Thehuniee. I don’t have any confidence in my phone.” Minseok chimes in sheepishly just to stop his students from mocking each other. Sure, it’s funny at certain times but not right at the moment especially that he just woke up. His mind is still slow on processing about just everything. Right now, his only concern is his phone is slightly outdated and Sehun’s phone will do much better than his.

Sehun is still glaring daggers at Jongin but he turns away to face Minseok although not matching the latter’s gaze. He might forget how he hates Jongin and thank him instead for doing this to them. That would be the most humiliating (unfortunately, for his part) thing to admit. “S-sure. No problem Minnie.” He taps his phone and sets the front camera.  “Ah, Minnie! Wait!” He reaches for Minseok’s mop of unruly hair and fixes it for him.

“Wah~ Thank you Thehuniee~” Minseok beams at Sehun. Their distance isn’t that comfortable though. He just tries to shake off the uneasiness lurching at the pit of his stomach. Perhaps, Sehun is just doing things because they are expected to act like they’re lovers or something. Well, at least, that’s what he understood from Jongin’s instructions. So...Why not act like one? It’s just a show anyway... If by chance Sehun catches his drift, they might finish this punishment in no time. That is, if he can somehow ignore the awkwardness of it all. In all honesty, it’s kind of hard to disregard Jongin’s obvious reactions (the kid is seriously laughing his off). And how can he possibly miss how Jongin throws comment here and there (“Wow, that’s so sweet~♡”)?

 “Minnie, look here.” Sehun points at the lens. He then proceeds on forcing a smile while tapping the phone.

“Let me see.” Jongin snatches the device before Sehun could even have a glimpse. He clicks his tongue in dismay. “What’s this? Where’s the chemistry?” He demands as he holds the phone right in front of his friend’s face. It’s too close that Sehun backs up a little (because the screen is too bright). “That doesn’t even match with what I have here!” He lets his digital camera dangle from his wrist. “Again!”

“One day, I’ll get back at you.” Sehun grumbles as he grabs his cell phone. This time, he scoots closer to Minseok, their cheeks barely pressing with each other. They try different poses to see which they would look best. It took them about ten shots before settling to one. In that photo, Minseok is v signing while grinning sweetly. Meanwhile, Sehun slightly tilts his head with a small smile gracing his lips. Sehun hands the phone to Jongin after taking the picture.

“Meh...” Jongin says with a bored look. “It’s better than nothing. Send this to seonsaengnim so the both of you can set it as your wallpapers.” For once, he didn’t hear any complaints. It’s surprising to actually see Sehun continuously clicking on his phone to do as what he was told. Same goes for Minseok though it’s a minor concern because he seems to be okay with anything.

“Happy?” Sehun asks with a sarcastic tone while loosely holding his phone to show it to their (stupid) cupid. Oh, stupid and cupid rhyme. He bitterly notes to himself.

“Nah~ just don’t remove it until the end of the day. That’s another rule that you should abide to.” Jongin smiles knowingly. Of course, Sehun wouldn’t delete that. Oh come on that’s like the greatest dream of every fanboy/fangirl: have selca with their crush. For all he knows, Sehun might print it right after he returned home then frame it for safe keeping. That’s exaggeration but who knows? It’s not that unlikely...

“Let’s continue this at the school grounds, shall we? Because according to my magic card-” He starts, feigning to pull out the card and glance at it. “The next mission should be done at the snack bar.” When Minseok just stared at him, he mouths “Don’t worry, I took care of him.” Minseok smiles gratefully at him. Right then, Jongin asks himself, how can their teacher be breathtakingly beautiful? He knows Sehun would agree with him but he’ll just keep it to himself. Sehun might kill him for thinking that way! But hell no he’ll go after his teacher. That’s simply disgusting. Not that he’s judging! He just finds his teacher a little bit on the feminine side...in an achingly good way, of course. He simply admires how Minseok can appeal to anyone.   

They go straight to the snack bar near the quadrangle. It’s crowded so they focused on finding a table first. Luckily, they found one and it’s not even littered. Minseok and Sehun sit side by side (no choice) while Jongin plumps himself across from them (quite focused on filming the two).

Jongin rests his hand on the table, his palm up. Sehun sees this and asks, “What do you want?”

“Money.” Their cupid supplies curtly.

“What for? Oh my god! I didn’t think you’re that needy to extort money.” Sehun sarcastically comments even though he’s subtly fishing for his wallet in his pants pocket.

“Whatever.” Jongin stares at his friend straight in the eye. “I’m poor. Yeah sure. Thank you for rubbing it in my face Mr. Rich Guy.” Just give me the money. Be thankful because you have seonsaengnim with you. If you weren’t, I would let you get squeezed and die in that waiting line.” He growls as he jabs a finger to the long line he’s referring to.

“Why so dramatic?” Sehun smirks.

“Ah, then it’ll be my treat then.” Minseok interjects, yet again, to halt them. Really, all Jongin did was (somehow) help them but Sehun was always leaving snide comments here and there. He knows Jongin is tired because he took care of an issue that he should be the one to solve. By any means, he wants to repay him by making it easier for the kid (though Sehun is the hard-headed one). He reaches for his pocket only to find Sehun already shoving bills on Jongin’s hand. He can’t help but pout at Sehun. “I thought-“

“No. It’s on me Minnie.” Sehun says abruptly before turning his head to hide the colors in his cheek.

Jongin sniggers then makes a bee line to the counter. He waves at the storekeeper. The lady immediately sees Jongin and knows exactly what the student is asking for. Now, he didn’t actually lie about waiting in line. It just so happens that it’s up to the cupid whether he/she will help the couple or not. Let’s just say that Sehun is so lucky to have me. He should kiss my for doing this for him! He thinks as he waits by the counter.  

After a full five minutes, Jongin returns to their table while balancing the plate of a large cinnamon roll on his right hand. His other hand is holding a big glass of chocolate shake. The moment he placed them on the table, both Sehun and Minseok gawks at it. Jongin can’t help but smirk at how Sehun’s eyes glint at the sight of the chocolate shake. It’s pretty obvious that slaying his fanboy of a friend is as easy as ABCs by mixing three things: a gigantic amount of chocolate, loads of sugar, and a pretty as hell Minseok. His grin widens as soon as Sehun darts out his tongue to wet his lips in sheer anticipation.

“Hold your horses.” Jongin stops Sehun before the latter could even cut through the bread with his fork. His friend whines but he pays no heed. Whining is for babies, oh please. “You must feed each other, you glutton. You should know by now that you’re in a terrible,” he air quotes for emphasis. “punishment where you two should act like couples.” Resting his elbows on the table, he adds “You know couples tend to share just about everything. So please, kindly do the task so we can move on.”

“Is that so?” Minseok tries to ease the tension...well...at least for him. To be honest, he’s not used to people bickering. It’s not really a fight but he can’t help himself from fretting over senseless things like this. “Then,” he forks a piece of the pastry and holds it up. “Thehuniee, say ahh~”

Sehun reluctantly opens his mouth and wraps it around the fork, his eyes staring at the silverware to avoid meeting Minseok in the eye. He chews the bread deliberately. Slowly, his face lights up at the taste of immediate heaven.

Minseok watches Sehun’s reaction. For once, he saw that his student can somehow act (less than) his age. Sehun had always been a mystery because he’s quite a reserved person. It’s nice that the kid lets his guard down every once in a while. “No fair! I want to eat too!” he exclaims in a cute whiny voice while pointing at himself once Sehun finished chewing.

Completely forgetting about everything, Sehun gapes at the sudden act. Saying that he’s surprised is the greatest understatement of the history. If he still has his half mind, he would have hit Jongin snickering from the sidelines. Perhaps, he could have glared at his friend. But right now, he’s too busy gawking at his partner as if he’s been living in a dream and he just realized it. And when his twenty-one year old teacher blinked at him like a hopeful child, he lost it. His self-control flies right of the window. He becomes a blushing mess but all that matters to him is them. Hell, he doesn’t even give a damn about Jongin anymore.

Even with shaky hands, he cuts a piece then poises to give it to Minseok. The elder gladly accepts it, chewing the food while giving him a thumbs-up. His cheeks are killing me. Sehun ponders as he gulps. He becomes a wee bit curious how those chubby cheeks would feel like so he just pokes Minseok’s left cheek without actually thinking. He only realizes it when Minseok gave him a strange look. It’s just his luck that his teacher didn’t question him. Instead, Minseok grins at him.

Meanwhile, Jongin watches everything from the digital camera. It’s really a good thing that he recharged it last night. He can’t stop from laughing. He zooms in and out on the couples’ faces, especially liking how Sehun looks as if he’s about to pass out at any minute. He doesn’t know how Minseok does it but the world honestly needs more of a red as hell Sehun. This is really worth it. Jongin thinks of how he can use the video as an advantage afterwards. To make his friend more flustered, he intentionally says, “Ah~ Kyeopta~ kyeopta~” as if he’s a hardcore shipper.

Sehun reaches for the shake and sips through the bendy straw. But the thing is he can’t sip anything! He lifts it only to find that the straws are connected at both ends. He throws Jongin a dirty look. “Yah, what are you planning?”

“Nothing, I just thought you can take each other’s breath.” Jongin smiles playfully then he adds as an afterthought, “literally.” He cackles real loud that other students look their way.

“Aish.” Sehun hisses and throws the straw at Jongin who expertly dodges. “Get another two! We won’t use that trash.” He demands.

“Yah! Don’t you know how hard it was to get this shirt?” Jongin clicks his tongue as he checks if his pink button-down shirt got any stains. “You...” He points an accusing finger while standing up. “I’ll get back at you.” Finally, he leaves to get the straws.

Minseok chuckles, Jongin’s words replaying in his mind. When he was asked about it by a flustered Sehun, he replies “Well, let’s admit that it’s really funny. Don’t you find it hilarious?” He absentmindedly squeezes his partner’s hand. Apparently, he completely misses Sehun’s sharp intake of breath. “Ah, thank you Jongin.” He beams at his student once Jongin returned. He extends his free arm to get the straws (for safety measures. Who knows? The teen might throw it at his friend. It would be useless then).

Both of them eagerly sip at the cold drink. Sehun lingers for more, obviously liking it. Minseok can’t control the chuckles escaping his lips as he watches Sehun enjoy their drink. Nyaa~ Cutie~  

It takes the pair about half an hour before they could finish the whole thing. It’s large, sure, but they wouldn’t have taken that long if they didn’t have to shake Sehun a numerous times. Indeed, he’s just stunned by the goodness of all of it. Perhaps, being fed by Minseok is simply too much for him to handle. And he can’t possibly forget the part when their faces were very close when they sipped through their straws to drink the heavenly refreshment. He might really thank Jongin after all.

Wait...

No!!!

That bastard doesn’t deserve anything! He shouts in his head as he tries to control himself from standing up from his seat and giving his friend a fast jab on the face. He should have seen this coming...He should have somehow sensed that Jongin is up to no good once they got up from their seat on the metallic picnic table near the snack bar. Now, he finds himself in the wedding booth. In. A. ing. Wedding. Booth. Of. All. Mental. Tortures. Thankfully, Minseok takes the role of being the bride and wears the short yellowish veil. He looks really lovely...Sehun sighs. He shakes his head, focusing his anger towards his effing best friend who knows nothing but make fun of him. The bastard is currently filming everything.

Another thing that’s grating his nerve is the crowd surrounding them. Oh my god, just who the hell planned to put this booth in the middle of the quadrangle?! He thinks bitterly as he scans the people circling the booth like they’re watching the wedding of the century. While the boys , the girls are busy screaming at him.

“Sehun? Why are you so lucky?!”

Lucky? You call this being lucky?! You have a serious mental problem. He replies in his mind to the girl shouting near him. But a part of him boasts, Yeah! I’m definitely one heck of a lucky guy!

“Yah! Go away from seonsaengnim!!! You have no rights to marry him!”

Whatever, . He rolls his eyes. I’m marrying hyung so go die.      

“Sehun oppa!!! Andwae!!! Marry me instead!!!”

Well, at least, he still has his fangirls.

“Do you Oh Sehun take Kim Minseok-” Tao, who’s acting as the priest, halts as an announcement echoes in the quadrangle. He slightly twists his head to see the stage.

 

There’s a tap on the microphone then a guy clearing his throat. “Hello?” The person on stage tests the mike before speaking. “A couple has failed to accomplish their mission. They chose to confess to everyone as what was agreed as the consequence. So here they are!” He passes the mike to none other than Chanyeol.

Chanyeol coughs a bit before holding the microphone. Everyone is suddenly dead silent. “Noona,” His voice still cracks so he swallows the lump in his throat. “Sandara noona, I’ve been crushing on you since...uh...since I was a freshman.” He smiles idiotically afterwards to hide his embarrassment. He waves at no one in particular. Well, that’s the happy virus for them. He passes the mike to their cupid.

“Hi Sandara noona!” The cupid waves at a certain person in the crowd who returns the gesture. Chanyeol hides behind Baekhyun as if the latter’s height could cover him to no luck. “Okay! Baekiee, it’s your turn!” He hands the mike to the shorter man behind him.

“Taeyeon noona-“ Baekhyun is stopped in mid-sentence. He’s truly taken aback when Chanyeol shoved a phone in his hand. “Hello?” He asks instinctively.

“Hello Bacon~” It turns out, it’s on loud speaker. “Chanyeol told me that you wanted to say something. What is it?”

Almost every girl squeals as soon as Taeyon’s voice resonates in the quad.

“N-noona! Saranghae!!!” Baekhyun manages to squeak then turns off the damned phone.

“Well, that’s it for today. You may continue.” The guy says before disappearing with Chanyeol and Baekhyun at the backstage.

 

“Did you see that?” Tao turns his attention to Sehun. “That will surely be your end if you don’t say yes.”

Sehun glares at Jongin who shrugs his shoulder as if he has no clue. If only they aren’t surrounded by many people, he swears he would give these two the middle finger and curse at them endlessly. He might as well plan for a murder.

He just sighs in resignation and recites the vow. With a trembling hand, he wears the ring to Minseok. The ring isn’t that fancy but he must applaud the student council for bothering to buy a cheap metal band that would probably pass as a silver ring. Minseok does the same but with a cheerful tone.

“You may now kiss the bride.” Tao announces. The crowd instantly reacts. There are hoots and whistles from the boys while the girls are either squealing or screaming.

“Can we not do that?” Minseok sheepishly asks but Tao just shakes his head.

For a moment, Sehun’s heart skips a beat. He fears how he looks right now. Is he that red? Is he that obvious? He asks himself continuously. Too preoccupied, he doesn’t see that Minseok kisses his own fingers and presses it to his cheek. His eyes just widens when cold fingers touch his face. His mind is too slow to process what just happened. Suddenly, he couldn’t feel the handcuffs anymore. He tries to seek answers in his teacher’s face but the latter wouldn’t look at him.

“Now, you’re free.” Jongin pats his shoulder while whispering in his ear.              

Is he really?

 

0-0-0

 

Jongin skips happily to the practice room. Of course, he’s delighted because his mission was a success. He opens the door unceremoniously, revealing a (still) teary-eyed Luhan.

“Yo! Did you miss me?” He says as he prances to Luhan.

“Who would miss you? Take these off!” He demands while shaking his hands for the handcuffs to clack with the barre.

“Not unless you help me hyung.”

“Why must I do that? You didn’t ask nicely!”

“I’m sorry.” Jongin offers Luhan a grin but then it transforms to something else. “Nah~ No need to ask you nicely hyung. You’ll do what I say.”

Luhan cowers under Jongin’s manic gaze. The kid seriously gives him the chills. He couldn’t do anything but stare defiantly (though his lips are clearly quivering from apprehension)

“Hyung if you don’t...” Jongin starts, twirling a lock of Luhan’s hair. “I might as well leave you here. Too bad for you, we don’t really use this room. So what will happen? They won’t find you.” A diabolical smile graces his lips when the elder whimpered. “Ah, they’ll still find you but I guess by that time you’re already starved to death.”

“STOP!!!” Luhan wails “Oh please stop it. I get it okay?” He sniffs for a moment before resuming. “But just let me ask you one thing...You’re doing this because that person is special to you?” No one would go this far if it weren’t, right?

“Yeah, you can say that. He’s special.”

 

 

 

---

Did you miss me?

I'm really sorry that it took me long to update. I was reading angsty fics so my feels was greatly affected...(I won't read them anymore XD)

I planned on a double update but nah~ I think this should make up for all the days that I haven't updated (or written anything because I was too busy crying my eyes out).

Should I continue my cross-dressing idea?

A talk with Lulu (mini-series LOL. Don’t mind this. I’m crazy)

  • Lulu: /currently having a mental breakdown/
  • Me: Dafuq is wrong with you?
  • Lulu: Nothing...Jongin is just so...scary /shivers/
  • Me: Nah~ Jonginiee is simply a misunderstood teenager. You'll get used to him
  • Lulu: No! /runs to his baozi/