Interaction

Of Gravity, Acceleration and Motion

For the first time in his life, Sehun wakes up feeling lighter than air. Usually, he would find the sun’s rays creeping up to his face a bother. But now, it feels like a good alarm. An alarm for a nice head start of the day. Perhaps, he’s possessed by some merry spirit. He suddenly forgets his daily routine, leaving him doing the things that he doesn’t normally do. A great example would be, him singing while taking the shower. If he’s on his right mind, he’d find himself creepy and he’dstop. But in the end, he completes a song that he typically just sings in his head. What’s more shocking is the fact that he actually cooks his breakfast and packs some of the excess. He has never been so lively coming to school.

Too preoccupied to notice, his best buddy slings an arm around him and puts him in a headlock. He tries to escape but to no avail. Finally, he settles on going limp and letting Jongin have his way.

“You’re weird today.” Jongin speaks, making sure that his chin rests on Sehun’s crown.

“Wow, coming from the weirdest person ever.” Sehun deadpans.

Jongin only tightens his grip, making Sehun dig his nails to his attacker. “I’m telling you: What’s with the pink aura? You know, I can practically see stuff toys, flowers and cute things float around you.”

“Oh come on.” Sehun groans after successfully escaping from Jongin’s hold. “What do you mean?”

“Nothing, really. I’m just wondering, why the hell are you leaking sun’s rays? Dude, you almost radiate even with that mask of yours.”

“Why? Is it bad to be in a good mood?” Sehun kicks some of the pebble on his way and sometimes he purposefully hit Jongin with it. But he just shrugs every time Jongin would look back and throw him a glare.

“No, but you’re scaring the out of me. I’m afraid. Soon you’d reek of chocolate and candies.” Jongin mockingly shivers at his own idea. “Oh please, don’t”

 

 

Sehun finds himself looking for his Physics teacher. After the bell rings, signaling for their break, he doesn’t wait for Jongin who’s currently busy copying his homework. He aimlessly roams in the corridor but his feet somehow lead him to the Physics lab. He turns the knob and finds the door unlocked. He lets himself in and realizes that the room is still empty. The table, as he approaches it, is full of heart-shaped boxes and letters enclosed in stationary envelopes. Even without actually opening them, he can tell that those boxes are crammed with chocolates, candies or cookies. He lifts one up and eyes it intently. Oddly, at the back of his mind he’s wondering if he should make those too. He suddenly drops the box as if it’s hot and it burnt him. Quickly, he walks out of the room, slapping himself because his cheeks are on fire.

He’s breathing heavily when he returns to his chair. For a split second, Jongin looks up from his notebook and asks Sehun if he’s alright. The latter looks as if he didn’t hear the question. He just exhales deeply and stares at an empty space. It doesn’t take long before he shakes his head and strikes it with his fist. To this, Jongin shrugs his shoulder and returns to his work. He’s crazy, Jongin thinks.

All the while, Sehun wants to kill himself from thinking weirdly. Where the hell did he get the idea? Again, he shakes his head as if the image of his exceedingly cute Physics teacher would leave him be. But it only gets worse. Eventually, he hears Minseok’s breathy chuckles even when he’s not there. He bangs himself on his table, not minding his classmates’ whispers, desperately wishing he could just end himself with it.

 

 

He’s staring out of the window, mind clearly floating, when a painful kick assaults his shin. Thankfully, he has stopped himself from making a noise. He scowls at the man next to him and brings out his middle finger. “What do you want?” he was about to ask when the said man passes on a folded paper.

“Sehun, I’m deeply worried about your mental state.” Jongin’s blocky handwriting reveals itself when Sehun unfolded the paper.

He arcs an eyebrow before writing, “What the hell man. What are you talking about? You should focus on the lecture instead of passing senseless papers.” Then he passed it after having his revenge by kicking Jongin. The other lets out a yelp but he conceals it when the teacher whips his head from the board to look for the noise.

Before writing, Jongin made sure that the teacher is absorbed again on his book. “That’s it! You’re the one who’s not paying attention. It’s unlikely. Take your own advice...But seriously bro, what’s happening to you?”

When Sehun read it, he’s not really sure how to answer. All he knows is that it’s linked to a teacher named Kim Minseok.

 

 

This is bad. At the end of his class, Sehun can feel his knees trembling. Next is Physics. . He berates himself from being a sissy at the moment. He can also tell that Jongin is eyeing him curiously. By just looking at his best friend’s eyes, he finds silent questions asking worriedly for answers that Sehun also wants to know. They walk straight to the laboratory. During the small trip, his feet are heavy that he wants to turn around and just run. He wants to reclaim his sanity. He might have left it somewhere.

They sit on their usual places. Only this time, he feels incredibly nothing but normal. It seems that the air in the room isn’t enough for him. What makes it worse is that his heart is pounding in his chest real hard. Is he sick?

 

 

In front, Minseok is happily teaching the basics of Physics: vector and scalar quantities and some letters that don’t seem to make sense to Sehun at the moment. He also cracks some joke to which, often than not, make his students wanting for more. Their laugh is a melody to his ear so he always reminds himself to make a better joke. He enthusiastically accepts question when it is raised. He also points out differences to make everything clear. Evidently, he’s delighted that everyone is actively participating.

As his period ends, he waves at the students leaving the room. Just when he thought that everyone has left, he sees Sehun sitting still on his place.

“Do you really like staying behind?” Minseok asks his student. He walks over to his table and pulls the drawer. Pursing his lips, he brings out the boxes and envelopes he found earlier on his table. What should I do with these? He muses to himself. “Sehun-ah, can you come over here?”

The kid snaps out of his trance, his shoulder slightly rises. He comes closer until he’s standing before Minseok who’s piling the letters.

Sehun’s eyes widen when his teacher hands him some of those (hateful) red boxes. “S-seosaengnim th-these are for you! Why would you-“He tries to give them back but Minseok’s face looks begging.

“They’re too many. I don’t like to get fatter than I am now.” Minseok whines. “Can you help me Sehun-ah? I don’t like to throw them and at the same time; I don’t want to eat them all.”

Sehun should cringe from hearing an adult whine but hell; it sure fits to his Physics teacher. He just finds himself smiling even though his heart is beating wildly. “It’s your fault that you’re too charming. Be responsible, hyung.” He says without even thinking. As if his face couldn’t get any redder, he could feel his face reaching its boiling point.

Minseok chuckles. There he goes again... “Am I? Heh. Then, be my right hand and help me with these, okay?”

“Whatever you say, seonsaengnim.”

Together, they walk out of the school. Minseok offers again to walk him home but Sehun, as always, refuses.

 

“Sehun what’s happening to you?” He asks himself as he’s going through his notes again since he can’t focus earlier. Well, until now.

By some means, he can’t get rid of his teacher’s smiling face.

 

 

 

---

A/N: Finally! Ugh. I couldn't update quickly because my brother keeps on bugging me that we should have an anime marathon. And since, I'm a great sister, I let him! XD 
Anyway, I'm sorry if nothing really happened here. I'm quite fond of having a slow pace and transition. I can't just say, "Sehun already knows that he loves his teacher". No. Let's stick to Sehun's shyness and denial. mwhahahaha. I also edited the 4th chapter because I thought I typed 21 instead of 23. Then I checked and found my mistake. Minseok is 21, okay?
BTW. When will they release at least a teaser video? I don't like to watch the 'leaked' video. That's a big no no.

Me: Kuya, I don't know what to write!
Him: Just kill them all. You're good at that, right? Tragic stories?

No. Effing No. That's the least thing I would do!

Tomorrow’s my Baby Sehun’s birthday~