Free Fall

Of Gravity, Acceleration and Motion

Hi, Sehun!

Before anything else, I want to say that this is just a spur of a moment thing. Okay?

I’m not good at writing letters or at expressing myself. I’m not really good at anything, to be honest... OTL (<---oh look your barrage of emoticons has infected me!) But, anyway~ I still wrote a letter (I haven’t done this since high school, oh my god). Yehey~ Cheers to that!

You may be reading this as you walk to your future or you’re sitting comfortably on a plane to somewhere far away from me (TT.TT). Perhaps, you’re in the cab right now? I don’t know. Heck, I don’t know if you would actually read this. I guess I won’t ever know, but I still hope that you’ve bothered yourself with this crappy letter (Ugh. I want to vomit...).

By the way, if you’re wondering how I found out about your secret plan, ask Jongin.

All I want to say is… oh, wait...THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT I WANT TO SAY! Ugh… now I have to compress all of it in this paper… nah~ just kidding! Did you laugh? You didn’t? Aww… Why did I even—Laugh! I’m commanding you to laugh, or else I’ll give you a fat F on your class card! Oh, I forgot that I’m not your teacher anymore... ・゜・(ノД`)

You know what? I miss seeing you smile. You look ugly, but definitely cute. How is that even possible? How can you make it possible? You laugh at my not-so-funny jokes and bad puns about Physics and the likes. Sometimes, I think you’re just laughing to make me feel better, BUT I appreciate it.

Honestly, I want to thank you for everything. You’re the greatest and the most impossible person that has ever walked on earth, do you know that? I’ve never had the chance to express my gratitude. Don’t worry, at least I noticed everything! Of course, who in the world can ignore those post-it notes? Those little things made my day. Oh, and the egg rolls were salty, but yummy! I’ll teach you how to cook properly next time (will there be a ‘next time’, though?). I never thought that I’d love bubble tea, until you came into my life. I’m more of a coffee person, by the way. I wish I could spend more time with you.

Despite everything, I know that I don’t deserve those things you have given me. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for pushing you away. I regret everything I said the last time we fought. Oh, how I wish I could turn back time and make everything alright. It to be a human… I swear I never wanted to hurt you. You’re like a brother to me. I hope you can understand (look at me, I’ve received so much but I’m still asking for favors).

Okay. I’ll cut to the chase. There’s something I really want to tell you...

But you have to work for it! Mwahahaha I’m terrible like that! You’re a genius, so these questions will be as easy as pie. (I honestly don’t know what I’m doing...)

1. Jongin was sleeping on the ledge on top of a 78.4m building. On a fateful moment, he rolled and fell from it. How long will it take for him to hit the ground?

2. Jongin dropped his coin in a wishing well, hoping that he would actually get at least a –B as a grade. Find the coin's velocity after .82s

3. Jongin accidentally dropped his phone into a deep well and it’s heard hitting the water 1.1s after it falls. Determine the depth of the water.

(Hint: all answers must be rounded off to the nearest whole number~ kkkkkk)

(Note 1: yah! this is not a joke! You’ll understand when you find the answer.)

(Note 2: Please solve these even though I know it’s too late.)

(Note 3: Still not doing it? Come on! I used Jongin in the problems!)

 

Good luck!

See you soon!

Minseok

 

 

 

 


So yeah, basically just Minseok's letter. I used Free Fall for a reason~ (I'm just using that as an excuse to relate my story to Physics). Come on guys, answer the problems! It's fun! I'll be glad to provide you the equation~