Destructive Interference

Of Gravity, Acceleration and Motion

Luhan has a lot of vacant hours at hand. It looks like their professors are too busy to spare them some time. They would enter the room only to leave paper works or scrawl page numbers and chapters on the board. His blockmate notifies him that this irregularity will continue until tomorrow. Luhan takes it as an opportunity. I should pay Minseokiee a visit! He decides while drumming his ballpen out of boredom. Quickly, he gathers his things but not before asking his other blockmate to keep him updated.

Walking in through the main gate, Luhan inhales deeply. It brings back memories. He feels like attending his first day in high school...Anyway! Although he has plenty of time to reminisce all those good times back then when there is much less stress, he pushes it at the back of his mind and goes on.

He thought that the school would be bare but it’s not. Almost all of the students are outside. They’re busy designing here and there. Booths are being set up in the quadrangle. Flashy banners fashioned with sparkly and cute designs are on top of them. Surrounding the quadrangle are trees where colorful streamers made from crepe papers are hanged. For Luhan, they miserably fail in their purpose to make the-well whatever it is they are preparing for- to look festive. They look like snakes! Okay, he’s overreacting. Blame his amazing imagination. Right now, he can visualize trudging in the Amazon or some like that.

He looks around, taking his sweet time to find Minseok. He casually stops at some of the bulletin boards to appreciate how skillfully they are decorated. His attention lingers more on the announcement board. Specifically, he notes about the fair that will be held starting tomorrow until Saturday. That explains it. Perhaps, if his schedule lets him, he’ll surely attend.

Locating his Minseokiee isn’t that hard. He knows exactly where the Physics lab is. So, he bursts in through the door when he saw that his baby is all alone in that room.

“Baby~ I miss you so much!!!” He squeals, prancing in.

Minseok looks like a rabbit in the headlights. He’s arranging those things again when Luhan practically broke in. He thought a maniac is on the loose and he’s the next victim. Well, Luhan isn't that far from being a maniac

“L-Lulu! What are you doing here?!” He almost squeaks especially when Luhan hugged him from behind.

“Nothing!” Luhan chirps, tightening his embrace. “I just missed my Minseokiee~”

“You ditched class.” Minseok declares. He doesn’t need to ask anyway. Breaking free from Luhan’s grasp, he turns his chair to face Luhan.

“Nah~ I didn’t! I swear!” Luhan brings up his hand as if that will make him convincing. “Aw, why do I get the feeling that my baby dislikes seeing me here? I wonder...” He pouts cutely and furrows his eyebrows while flashing his puppy eyes.

“It’s not that-“ Minseok stops in mid-sentence as he sees his female students passing by. “You’re here already. What can I possibly do about it? It’s fine Lulu but while you’re here, can you lay off the baby and Minseokiee thingy?”

“Why?!” Luhan sounds like a child throwing a tantrum. “I’m your b-“Suddenly, there are loud knocks at the door. He automatically shuts his mouth with wide eyes.

Minseok looks at Luhan warningly before standing up from his place and letting the students come in. “How may I help you?” He smiles kindly, earning an obvious reaction from the girls.

“Seonsaengnim!” One of the cheery students says. “We need help on the banners!” Whispering, her friends encourage her to ask who might be the guy behind their teacher. She flushes a deep red because the man they’re talking about is beautiful (if that’s the proper way to put it...)

Luhan snorts. It’s clear that these students are just making excuses to have HIS baby and take advantage of his kindness! Minseok gives him a dirty look. He shrugs without a hint of regret in his action.

“I would love to help but as you can see...” Minseok moves a bit to show his desk full of unchecked activity papers. “I’m still busy.” Seeing their sad faces, he quickly thinks of a perfect solution. “Well, meet my friend, Luhan. I will gladly lend him to you.” He smiles wickedly. He pushes Luhan in front of the girls (Luhan stumbles a bit in the process). “You may use him however you want~”

Before they exit, Luhan mouths a “Get ready for a painful punishment, baby.” Then, he leaves with the students at his heels.

 

 

“Woah, that’s a LOT of books!” Jongin gapes at Sehun...well, he’s basically looking at the pile of books that’s covering Sehun.

“Y-yeah...Effing Lee seonsaengnim wants to make my life hell.” Sehun mumbles behind the books he’s carrying. This is worse than lifting weights!

“I can see that.” Jongin shrugs and smirks. “But since I’m an , I won’t help you. I’m just here to watch you suffer until we get to the library.” His demonic laugh resonates in the hallway, making some busy students look their way. “I don’t have anything important to do anyway.”

“Wow, coming from the project manager. Wow. Just wow.” Sehun groans. He wants to applaud for his best friend’s ty attitude but he can’t. Damn these books! Damn Mr. Lee! Just damn it!

The small trip to the library should be easy. IT.SHOULD.BE.EASY. But having Jongin, who just messes with him throughout the journey, is so damn frustrating. Jongin is so annoying. His one hell of a friend trips him at times. Sometimes, the books become hard to carry as Jongin presses them down real hard. Sehun swears that he’ll have his sweet revenge later. When Jongin least expects it...

Sehun almost dropped the books and kissed the floor of the library when he set his foot in it. But that’s somewhat illegal...Okay, that’s too much. He carefully sets it down next on the counter where the librarian is. He thought his job is all done after handing over those damned materials but he’s wrong. Only loads of work await him. It turns out; he still has to arrange them in the empty bookshelves at the farthest corner of the library. His muscles are screaming but he can’t possibly complain about it. Again, he gathers them and plods to the shelves while Jongin snickers at his pathetic state. With all his might, he ignores Jongin and his ty remarks.

“Baby Sehuniee can’t carry bookiees~” Jongin sings whilst mixing up the books to make it harder for Sehun to arrange them. He even takes out some that are already on the shelf to annoy his brat-ish friend.

Gripping hard on the shelf, Sehun purses his lips. Jongin is really asking for it. Jongin is so damn asking for it. That’s it!

“Jongin...” Sehun growls as he stares at his friend, dead in the eye. “I swear I’m going to shove these volumes up your and make you dance in the middle of the quadrangle if you don’t stop messing with me.”

“T-that’s scary baby Sehuniee.” Jongin feigns a look of horror.

Sehun really wants to kill someone. His eyebrows meet as he starts whacking his so called best friend on the head and just anywhere Jongin forgets to protect (especially Jongin junior).

“What the actual fu-“Jongin screams as he tries to block Sehun’s attacks. Clearly, he forgets that they’re in the library where noise is forbidden. Sehun suddenly hits his sensitive region down there that causes him to double over in pain. “I’m going to kill you, you little-“

“Can you please shut your traps? Mind you, you’re not the only one here.” Their librarian scolds them and then walks away.

 Sehun shrugs his shoulder and smugly look at Jongin who is still in pain. “You heard her.”  

“I’m not done with you yet. Just wait and see, er.”

Jongin wanders in the library, formulating a perfect plan for revenge.  He stops in a certain aisle and pulls out random stuff. These are yearbooks. Interesting. Jongin muses. He takes a few and sits on the nearest chair next to the window. He leafs through them, pausing here and there only to look for attractive sunbaes. He snaps a picture of those who are actually good looking.

At one point, he stops in a particular page then rubs his eyes. He thought his eyes are tricking him but they aren’t. A particular guy in one of the class pictures seriously looks like a girl. If that dude didn’t wear men’s uniform, he’ll be surely mistaken as a cute schoolgirl. Jongin seeks for that man’s page. It’s not hard to find him in the midst of masculine faces.

“Luhan...?” he reads the name softly.

His eyes eventually get tired from gazing at grayscale pages. He stares out of the window to relax himself. The library is on the West wing of the campus so he can see the garden. He must say that looking at those greeneries soothe his nerves.

He’s about to turn away when two figures come into view. He knows he should disregard it. For all he knows they are just lovers or something... But when he looked closely, they aren’t just students and both are male.

“Hyung?”

Narrowing his eyes, he presses himself (almost flat) on the window. He’s pretty sure that he’s seeing his teacher right now. The brown locks and squirrel looks give him away. That’s okay...but what’s bothering Jongin is the fact that the man following his teacher is acting too cute for a guy while touching Minseok...endearingly...if that’s an accepted term for that. Disturbingly, Jongin thinks that the guy can’t keep his hands to himself. He can’t get enough of Minseok. Still that’s an inappropriate reason! Being touchy-feely is alright if and only if...

Jongin tries not to jump into conclusions but it’s hard when Minseok’s friend suddenly jumped on and kissed his teacher on the cheek.  And Minseok looks like he doesn’t even mind the sweet acts. As if he’s totally okay with it and it’s pretty normal.

“Oh no...What the-“

As if seeing his teacher flirting isn’t surprising, another realization hit him. That’s Luhan...right?

Jongin can’t believe what he’s witnessing. He almost forgets how to breathe! This is insane! What the is happening?

“Yo, what are you looking at?” Sehun’s voice startles Jongin so much that the latter almost jumped five feet from the ground.

Nervously, Jongin turns around to face his friend. He makes sure that he’s blocking the windows. “N-nothing! I’m just appreciating Mother Earth. I swear!”

Suspicious. Sehun can’t help himself for asking more. Jongin is surely hiding something from him. Striding, he closes the distance between them.

“A-ahh! Wait!” Frantically, Jongin stops Sehun from getting closer. “A-are you done with your...ah...uhm arranging those volumes? D-do you need help?”

Jongin offering his help is outright suspicious.

“Yah, are you hiding something?” Sehun asks while forcing himself to see what Jongin is hiding.

“I told you! It’s nothing!” Jongin tries to push Sehun but he fails miserably. “Don’t look!” He struggles to pull his friend away from that effing window.

“Jongin...” Sehun growls dangerously, his face two shades darker than usual. “Are you ing kidding me?”

Whimpering, Jongin speaks in a small voice. “I told you not to-“

“Are you fretting over nothing to fool me?” Sehun glares at Jongin while bringing his fist up. He looks around, making sure that no one’s in the vicinity especially now that his fist is itching for contact.

“What...?”

“ you Jongin, spill it or else...”

Absentmindedly, Jongin releases the breath he’s holding in. He’s thankful that Sehun missed them. For sure, Sehun’s heart would break (again) if he saw that. “It’s nothing! It’s just- uhm...two girls fooling around...yeah...” He trails off. “That’s all.”

Sehun scowls but his poker face returns afterwards.

Meanwhile, Jongin rejoices because he effectively avoided drama in just a nick of time. Baby Sehuniee, let’s celebrate because hyung might swing that way like you. So, he CAN probably reciprocate your feelings. However, that might also be impossible because...Luhan...they might be together...

 

 

 

 

---

A/N:Hi! I’m sorry for the late update.

It took me awhile to get over about the Kris issue. Of course, I’m still checking for updates but as we all know we can’t trust anything right now. Kris filed a lawsuit and SM acknowledged it. That’s the only confirmed fact in this issue. And everything else is junk, fake update, and rumor that only causes riot and aggressive attack on either party (whoever you side with).

Let’s stop the bashing and blaming. That’s immature. For now, don’t believe in any articles regarding this issue unless they are reliable and there’s proof (preferably video and pictures especially on interviews). Let’s just support EXO (I mean it. Support.Everyone.In.Exo). Whatever happens, let’s show them our unwavering love and let them know that we will always be here for them.

 

A talk with Lulu (mini-series LOL. Don’t mind this. I’m crazy

  • Me: Lulu *knock knock*Do you want to build a snowman?
  • Lulu: Go away author-nim!
  • Me: dafuq? O.O
  • Lulu: Shut up. I told you I’m in control
  • Me: but I miss my netbook and my chair. Can you give them back?
  • Lulu: No. They’re mine now. I'm so done with less screen time. Mwahahaha. Gonna make this story fun!