The New Victim

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-in POV

"Hi I’m Im Yoona" a slender girl with long curled brown hair said sticking out her hand. I shook her hand and introduced myself.

"I'm Chae-in nice to meet you" I replied as she sat down next to me.

"Oh I know!" she said with a smile and I released her hand a bit freaked out "I thought I should introduce myself, since I heard you were the other transfer student,”

Oh well that makes sense.

"The other transfer student?" I raised my eyebrow looking at her in confusion.

"Yeah I’m a transfer too" she laughed and I smiled.

"Oh really where are you from?" I asked wondering if she was from America as well because then we would have a lot in common.

"France" she said "Where are you from?"

"America" I replied.

"Oh my god seriously I’ve always wanted to go there" she pouted and I laughed at her cuteness.

"Want to go grab some lunch I’m starving plus I can tell you more about life back in the States if you want?" I said as I picked my bag off the ground beside my desk and she fixed her bag on her shoulder.

"Really!" she beamed.

“Yeah, let’s go” I chuckled and led the way.

I adjusted my sweater and we exited the building. It was a bit chilly out so we wanted to get to the café as fast as possible so we cut through the schools soccer field where Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol, Kai and charming Baekhyun were playing. I made eye contact with Sehun as he traveled with the ball and passed it to Luhan causing a small blush to creep on to my cheeks.

“Your cheeks are getting red we should hurry up and get inside” Yoona chuckled and I nodded looking away from the group of boys.

Sehun POV

"Oh my god! Who is that goddess walking with Yankee" Chanyeol said with his mouth hanging wide open.

"You're such a dog" Kai laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter