School Life

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaein

Yet again I’m having another dreadful morning. My normal daily routine has become nonexistent as well but in a sense I was glad school was starting up again. Although I wouldn’t know anybody or where to go I feel like the experience will be good for me.

 I sat at the bar staring into my cup of coffee trying to remember what class I was supposed to go to first. The sound of the door from Sehun’s office open followed by soft footsteps captured my attention though. I watched him as he crept past the bed room door as if he were trying not to wake anyone up.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my head tilted to the side as I stared at him.

"Yahhhhhhh!" he screamed as he jumped back about four steps "Why are you up?" he managed to say while catching his breath.

"I wanted coffee. . ." I drawled before going back to drinking. He was a secret weirdo.

"Oh really" he chuckled nervously "I was afraid to wake you up,"

"So that's why you looked so suspicious, your face was priceless by the way," I laughed and he shot me an annoyed look "It looked almost as if I caught you in the act of something,"

"Yah just go back to drinking your coffee," he scolded while pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

Ignoring his words I set down my glass and walked back into the bedroom and proceeded to get ready for school. I looked into the mirror of the vanity to apply a small coat of lip gloss and brush out my hair which I had put in a braid the night before.

I picked up my school uniform off of the bed and admired it. The simple name tag on the lapel of the blazer caught my attention and I smiled. American public schools would never make their students wear name tags everyday but I thought it was useful.

Adjusting myself in the mirror making sure everything was in place after putting on the uniform I noticed how it looked very well on my figure. Which is surprising considering I don't really look well in that kind of stuff.

Soon after, I waltzed back in to the kitchen to finish my drink and then head down to give my greetings to Sehun’s father. The sound of the bathroom door opening made me turn in the direction of the noise. Sehun made his way out of the bathroom adjusting his blazer. His white uniform shirt untucked with the top three buttons undone exposing his bare collar bone with his hair damp hair falling into his eyes.

I turned around to face the window my cheeks heating up as the blood rushed to my face and my heart beat going crazy like I just ran a marathon. Never in a million years did I imagine myself being in this situation let alone being married now that I think of it. To go from being single forever to married in a span of three days is complete insanity. Ahh how I miss my forever alone life..... Just kidding I think I'm secretly enjoying this but hey Sehun doesn't need to know that.

"Hey it's time to go," Sehun tapped on my shoulder making me jump a bit as I fanned myself with my hand while looking out the window "You okay?"

"Oh yeah...sorry," I tried to seem fine as I scurried past him.

I had to get out of that room I felt as if the walls were closing in on me. A small chuckle escaped his lips as I passed him. That little probably knows the pain he causing me with his naturally good looks.

We took two separate cars to go to school in order to keep things a secret and that made me relieved because I could go to school and not be known as Oh Sehun’s wife, I’d be known as myself. Be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter