This May Sound Crazy

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You and Luhan what!!!!!" Yoona squealed before my hand flew over .

I had exited my final class of the day and the girl immediately rushed over to my locker to meet with me. With her being my best friend, I couldn’t help but feel obligated to tell her what had happened the night before after she left.

"Yah! be quiet people can hear you" I hissed removing my hand from and dragged her in to the bathroom so no one could hear us.

"Was it good?" she snickered as she fixed her hair in the bathroom mirror.

I rolled my eyes inwardly as she continued admiring herself in the mirror.

"I don't know…I didn’t really process that aspect because it made me feel so guilty," I mumbled a bit as she looked back at me with wide eyes.

"Why you're single and ready to mingle what would you feel bad about?" she looked concerned but it was more in the sense that she probably felt like there was something she didn’t know.

Which was true. She didn’t know I was married and to Sehun none the less.

"Okay so I need to tell you something and I don’t know if I should say anything because it's supposed to be a secret," I sighed.

 Okay but let’s be real how long was I really going to be able to keep this from her she's my best friend. Why did this feel like I was in the movie Princess Diaries? Was I Mia and Yoona was Lilly?

"Who would I tell seriously everyone besides you and Chanyeol, avoids me," She laughed a little before leaning towards me "So what’s your secret?"

"Okay so this is sort of unreal and crazy but I’m not single and far from being single," I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck.

"SHUT UP!” she squealed as she latched onto my arm refusing to let go until I told her more “Who is it?! Who has your heart?”

"So, you know that Sehun guy you met the other day?” I asked cautiously as she nodded along.

"Umm....wait your other best friend, right? He was really handsome, and has blonde hair, right?" she bit her lip while thinking.

"Hehe yeahhh.... but were more than just best friends," I said as I buried my face into my scarf to hide the fact that I was blushing.

Why was this so hard to get off my chest? I really want to just scream out to everyone that Sehun is mine though. That was also most definitely a new feeling as well.

"Oh really?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

God this girl could be so goofy sometimes I thought as I smiled to myself.

"Yeah more like husband and wife" I mumbled into my scarf.

"Wait what did you just say?!?" her eyes got bigger as she pulled my scarf off my face.

"Were married...." I mumbled as she took a step back.

Yoona sat there with her jaw dropped for about a minute before I pushed it up with my hand.

"Oh. My. God. So, you're like married, married like for real husband and wife?" I could tell she couldn't process what I had just told her “Not even dating just straight to marriage?!”

"Yes, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter