Closer

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Chae-in POV

By the time I got back to the house the sun had already started going down. I walked into the living room dropping my bag near the door and slipped on my slippers. 'The house is so quiet' I thought to myself as I walked to the kitchen getting myself a glass of tea.

Today was a long day though so I guess the quietness wasn't so bad considering I had Chanyeol following me and Yoona around all day. Ughh he already gave me chills because of how tall he was but now him lurking in the shadows that just plain damn weird. 

    

Yeah still can't get that out of my mind. To think he actually thought we didn't notice him though is hilarious. 

"Oh you're home" I heard from the opening of the hallway nearly making me drop my cup of tea. I turned around to find Sehun dripping wet with a towel secured around his waist.

I felt my heart nearly jump out of my chest as I stared at the half boy with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out still startled from a few moments ago and had to refrain from staring at his defined abs.

"I live here" he chuckled and stepped closer making me take a step back"Did I scare you?”

"No" I scoffed.

"Right that's why you're still holding on to your chest like you're about to have a heart attack" he laughed.

I threw my hands down to my sides 'Why is he always so arrogant nowadays what happened to sweet compassionate Sehun'.

"Don't let me bother you I’m just getting a glass of water" he said as he grabbed a glass out of the cabinet.

"Well after you get your glass of water do you mind putting some clothes on as well" I scolded and he suppressed a laugh before glancing back at me.

"Hmmmmm but I like feeling free" He said with a huge grin plastered on his face.

Yup things just got nasty ew this peasant.

"Well think of your poor roommate who is slowly being blinded" I said as I began walking down the hallway.

Oh my god I seriously cannot be blushing right now. How can I be attracted to some snarky, arrogant, not to mention half teenage boy. Lord what did I do in my past life to deserve such abuse?

"I put clothes on are you happy now?" he said as he burst into the bedroom.

"Finally" I joked and he rolled his eyes at my remark.

"I was about to watch A Walk to Remember do you want to watch it with me?" he asked as he leaned up against the wall blowing his bangs out of his eyes. Which I noted to be quite adorable.

"Sure" I replied nonchalantly and skipped back into the living room him following not too far behind.

Wow how can he act like nothing happened yesterday but then again how can I. 

I sat on the couch while he made some popcorn. He even looked cute making popcorn......omg I did not just think that ugh what's wrong with me.

"Am I that hot?" Sehun smirked as he glanced back at me from the kitchen.

"What?" I said as he snapped me out of my thoughts "Ha you wish!" I scoffed as I turned around face the TV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter