The Unexpected Visitor

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-in POV

 "Sehun why must you wrap around me like a boa constrictor when you sleep," I huffed as I peeled a sleeping Sehun off of me. Of course he just returned back to that sleeping positon right after me moving him much to my disdain "For heaven’s sake I'm not a teddy bear!" shoving him off the bed onto the floor.

"Yah!" he shrieked while looking up at me groggily from the floor.

"How am I supposed to sleep with you strangling me in your sleep?!" I glared as he suddenly grinned.

He always looked like a little kid when he slept and yes it was sorta cute the way he would hold onto me like his life depended on it but not being able to breathe or move isn't cute.

"Oh, sorry," he chuckled before crawling back up onto the bed.

"I'm getting ready for school," I said as I stood up and grabbed my uniform off the bedpost before walking into the bathroom.

I smiled after shutting the door thinking about how cute he looked when he was on the floor glaring at me through his bangs. I placed a hand over my chest feeling my heart rapidly beating and I shut my eyes. What was this feeling?

 "Well you're up early," Sehun’s father said as I passed the living room downstairs.

"Oh, yeah I couldn't sleep very well," I answered and bowed as I began walking towards the door to leave.

 He's one to talk he’s never up this early either which is sort of weird considering every morning since I’ve been here not once has he been up when we were leaving for school.

I shrugged it off and continued my walk to school. It was pretty out today the sun was shining and there were just enough trees to shade the front yard.

"Hey," I heard from behind me as I shut the front gate.

I turned around to find Luhan "Hey" I smiled as he brushed some hair away from his eyes.

"You're out early I never see you when I’m going to school," Luhan smiled a bit as he began walking again.

"Well when you have Sehun strangling you in his sleep you sort of don't get any sleep," I laughed as I joined him.

"Where is Sehun?" his smiled fell while glancing back at the gate.

"Probably still getting ready,” I replied before kicking a pebble from the sidewalk.

"Ahhh I see he's was usually the last one to get ready during trainee days too," He laughed.

"Is that where you two met?" I asked cause honestly they really haven't told me much about the group.

"Yeah it is" he smiled "That’s where I met all the guys".

"They're nice aren't they," I smiled as he nodded a bit.

"Yeah we're like a family," Luhan said as we made it into the school parking lot "You're in Mrs. Lee's first period English today right".

"Yeah why?" I said as we made our way into the school.

"I had a schedule change and I got moved into that class but I was wondering…" He paused leaning up against the locker next to mine as I grabbed a few books “Could I sit next to you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter