Courage

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona

I sighed as I fished my phone out of my back pocket. My mind had drawn a blank as the entire group freaked out over Daxia and Luhan so much that I forgot to text Chaein. I had no idea just what my cousin and Luhan had gone through but I was shocked when I discovered the truth.

"Hey how's Daxia?" Chanyeol asked as he entered the living where I was currently taking a cleaning up.

“She just went upstairs Sehun seemed to have calmed her down quite a bit," I smiled as I began to pick up a few of the dishes off the coffee table which the boys had left after watching hockey on my couch and then falling asleep.

"Here let me help you," he stated as he reached out for a few of the plates which I had stacked next to me.

"Thanks," I answered with a small smile as I headed to the kitchen Chanyeol trailing not so far behind.

"Did you know about Daxia and Luhan?" he mumbled as he sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"No but now I do," I sighed as I began making two cups of coffee.

"I’m sorry you had to find out about it that way. I guess we sort of ruined the party," He sighed as he looked down at his hands.

"No, you guys didn't! I still had fun watching hockey with you and besides I was bound to find out about them sooner or later. I mean her and I are family," I sent him a reassuring smile so he would lighten up a bit.

I took the seat next to him and handed him a cup of coffee mine with cream and sugar and his black. He smiled down at the cup and laughed a little under his breath.

"What?" I mumbled wondering if I did something wrong or had something on my face.

"Nothing, it's just you're the first girl to give me black coffee" he chuckled a little before looking up at me with a smile.

"Oh, do you not like it here I can get you cream and sugar, I just thought you looked like a black coffee guy" I panicked as I rushed towards the counter “I shouldn’t have assumed,”

"Sit down" He laughed "I do like my coffee black that's why I thought it was funny".

"Oh...." I said as I shuffled back to my seat next to him.

This was a new feeling. Me being flustered around Chanyeol. Who would’ve thought I’d be the one acting derpy around my not so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter