Part two

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not before long the boys began to arrive; with Chanyeol, Chen, Baekhyun, and Luhan being the last to arrive. D.O. Was in the kitchen helping Yoona prepare snacks for the rowdy group while Daxia was still upstairs. Finally, Chanyeol and the three other boys arrived with an abundance of snacks and drinks.

"What took you so long?" Yoona laughed as she helped the stars truck Chanyeol carry snacks into the kitchen.

“Snacks,” he awkwardly answered as he began to follow her like a puppy.

"Hey," Luhan sighed as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

I could tell he still felt bad about the other day but I wasn't going to let that ruin the night.

"Where have you been?" I smiled as I walked over to him and gave him a light hug “For a while I thought you were avoiding me,”

"Thinking and such" he chuckled “Mostly repenting,”

“I see,” I laughed as I released him but when I looked back up at him his face had gone rigid.

"Luhan...." I heard Daxia’s small high-pitched voice whisper as she stood at the bottom of the steps.

I took a step back from him wondering just what was going on but by the time I looked back as Daxia and back to Luhan he has already turned around and bolted out of the. Not even two seconds later was the girl running past me and after him.

"Luhan!" we heard the girl scream as she collapsed on the front stoop.

What the hell just happened????

Everyone froze and left what they were doing to examine the situation.

"Daxia...." Sehun said in a surprised tone his face suddenly turning blank.

The girl continued to cry on the front stoop until Sehun walked past me as if I wasn’t there and went to her and picked her up. He carried her bridal style back into the house and all I could do was stare in shock.

 All the boys sat in the living room awkwardly with Sehun, talking to the girl leaving Yoona and I completely clueless as to what was going on but all that kept running through my mind was the image of Sehun helping the small girl up into his arms and guiding her into the house.

I walked over to the group but Suho shook his head at me motioning for me not to come over. My mind was running wild, who was this girl to them? My eyes drifted to Sehun who held her tightly whispering that it was going to be okay and it was irrational of me but I felt extremely uneasy.

Why did this make me feel as if I was going to breakdown? What was going on with me why was his reaction toward her bothering me so much? Why did I feel as if my heart shattered into a million pieces as he said her name and rushed to her side? I felt my eyes begin to water up.

"I'm going home," I said to Yoona as I grabbed my bag.

“Okay, I’ll text you when I find out whatever that was,” she smiled sympathetically as she opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter