Confusion

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chae-in POV

"Never go out without me" the few words Sehun said before dropping me onto the floor and stepped over me making his way to his office.

He seemed so sweet when I met him but god he could be an sometimes. The way his stare locked onto mine though gave me chills which ran up my spine. 'What if Sehun had a thing for me' I thought then shaking my head realizing how stupid of a thought that was. Why would Oh Sehun an idol have a crush on me... because of me he was robbed of having a life with someone he actually likes? As I picked myself off the floor the office door opened and Sehun popped his head out.

"Oh by the way I’m sleeping in our bedroom tonight" He said as he quickly went back into the room and shut the door. What the actual hell?!

I don’t know why but this made me furious first he stares into my eyes almost as if he's going to kiss me, then he drops me, and now he tells me he is sleeping in our room with me.  Ugh maybe I should just sleep on the couch who knows what he might do next with those ual bipolar tendencies of his.

I walked into the bedroom taking a pillow of the bed and stealing the comforter and made my way out to the couch as I heard Sehun go into the bedroom.

"Yah!" he yelled as he made his way into the living room to find me watching my favorite Korean drama of all time Boys over Flowers. Although I grew up in the States I was still into K-dramas. I remember how every time I visited my grandmother she would let me sit down with her and watch them. 

     

"Are you crying?"

"Yeah so what?" I sniffled as I looked up at him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. I couldnt help it Gu Jun Pyo and Geum Jan di's romance always got to me but Yun J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter