Are You Jealous Oh Sehun!

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Sehun POV

"Dude are you even listening to me" Baek snapped while giving me multiple death glares. He was in diva mode.

"Yeah I just zoned out a little" I replied as he rolled his eyes. So sassy.

"You've been like this all day snap out of it... anyways what was I saying....oh right you remember Yankee from earlier" his voice lit up when mentioning my undercover spouse and I found myself listening intently.

"Yeah, what about her?" I said blankly trying to sound unconcerned with the subject.

"Well I heard her and Luhan hyung left school together to go on a 'Date' an-" the boy was interrupted by me spiting my water half way across the room.

"A what?!" I shrieked then realizing everyone in the practice room was staring at me "I mean good for him but do you think he likes her?" I tried to play off my former outburst.

"Well yeah... I guess but Sehunnie are you okay" he snickered "I knew you and Lulu have a major bromance going on but you've got to learn to let poor Lulu go at some point" he said with a sadistic looking grin plastered on his face.

"Do you want to die?" I said before smacking upside his head.

"Yahhhh!! I was just joking!" he screeched and I stood up.

I dont know what came over me but I ran out of the practice room running down the empty hallway. Why did I feel like I needed to find her and of all people for her to go with why Luhan. Why did I feel so angry? I’m probably over thinking the situation but still why did it have to be him? What's wrong with me why am I feeling like this?

Little did I know Kai had followed me out of the school?

"Dude are you okay, are you sick or something?" the tan boy asked.

"Yeah i'm fine..." I said while taking in a few deep breaths of the crisp air.

"You sure, you seemed to have gotten really pissed in there" Kai said in a concerned tone.

Kai was one of my closest friends in the group. We grew up together and he knew almost everything that there was to know about me so keeping Chae-in and I a secret from him probably wasn't going to last very long.

"Hyung can I tell you a secret?" I sighed while staring at the ground trying to peice together how I was going to tell him that first I was married and second I was married to the new transfer.

"Sure, you can tell me anything” he said as he shot me a reassuring smile which relaxed me a little but this was still going to be hard “Are you gay?”

"What no!” I said defensively as he laughed.

“I was just checking” he laughed as I raised my hand playfully to smack him.

“Believes me that is not even close to what I am about to tell you" I paused for a while with him just staring at me but I just need to get this off my chest "I'm married"

"You're w-what?" Kai stumbled on his words as he tried to comprehend what I had just told him “You’re joking right?”

"Nope” I scratched the back of my neck as his eyes grew bigger.

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter