The Hurtful Past And The Hopeful Future

Once In a Life Time (Re-uploading)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I know I've been dragging out this editing for ever but Finals week is almost over and I'll be on top of it with more updated edited chapters soon! Yours truly Caityminiweese17

"Mama who's this?" I said as I walked into the living room to find my mother talking to a woman with shoulder length black hair.

"A friend of mine, sweetie this is Mrs. Oh." my mother said as she knelt in front of me.

"Why's she here?" I stared at the woman who warmly smiled at me.

"Well, she's going to help me with something very important,” my mom answered regaining my attention.

"How important?"

"Very important the most important thing in the whole world,” she exaggerated as she brushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

"More important than me,” I pouted as she let out a weak laugh.

"No honey, you are the most important thing in the whole world," she said smiling down at me.

"I'll be waiting in your office Felicity." the unfamiliar woman said as she pointed at the door.

"I'll be in there in a second." she said glancing toward the woman then looked back down at me with a small smile "Now sweetie this is very important so Mrs. Oh and I need to speak in private but I think daddy had a trip planned for the night for the both of you.".

"Really mama" I beamed as she held my hand.

"Yes really" my father said entering the room.

"Now you have fun with dad I’ll see you when you get home" she said as she pulled me into a tight warm hug. I heard her sniffle a little but continued to hug her.

"Let’s go sweetie" my dad said as he held my hand pulling me away from my mom. With my mom waving holding her other hand over .

"What do you mean she was the last one to visit you mother?" Sehun broke the silence as we entered our upstairs apartment.

"She came to my house the night before and my mom said they had important things to talk about. I left with my dad that day but by the next day when we arrived back home the next morning I found her in bedroom ........ dead".

"What exactly did she die of?" Sehun asked me quickly grabbing hold of my hand in a comforting way.

"I don't really know we never talked about it my father cut off all contact with me and the maids weren't forbidden to speak of household matters with me" I sighed smiling remorsefully at him to reassure him I was fine.

Although two more questions began to plague my mind, why did his mother visit my mom that night and what exactly did they discuss?

Sehun ob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter